1 cup Fudge Brownie Dyamtize Protein
1/2 cup of Peanut Butter
1/2 cup of Coconut Flour
1/2 cup of Almond Milk
30 grams melted 85% Dark Chocolate
Dash of Cinnamon (Really makes the bar)
1. Mix raw ingredients in to a
2. Melt peanut butter enough so that you can pour it on, and mixes easily with the rest of the batter.
3. Knead and compress the ingredients so that they are firm enough to shape by hand.
4. Create small or large bar shapes out of the batter.
5. Melt chocolate in a pan over the stove.
6. Pour the chocolate over the protein bars, or dip in chocolate.
7. Put the protein bars in the fridge overnight.
Rough Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Bar
Fat: 15g (3/4 of them are healthy fats coming from peanut butter)
Now, keep in mind, If you want to drizzle the chocolate instead, or not use it at all that's also an option. I would suggest using these immediately post work out if you're going to cover them in chocolate like I did. I plan to just eat them on my way home from the gym while I'm waiting to make my Cinnamon Fudge Brownie Peanut Butter and Oatmeal protein shake (which I'll come up with a name for soon.)