Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by abendm View Post
    I should add that there isn't much floor space to do them anywhere else.
    I mean the power rack is basically right up against the wall and instead of deadlifting in the rack they do it on the outside, they even have the hooks on the outside of the rack. They don't do it to let people use the rack in front of them cause someones ass would be right in their face.

abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KingOfLimbs View Post
    I mean the power rack is basically right up against the wall and instead of deadlifting in the rack they do it on the outside, they even have the hooks on the outside of the rack. They don't do it to let people use the rack in front of them cause someones ass would be right in their face.
    Yeah, I've seen that too outside my gym's one power rack and don't get it either.
    Former member of the > 300 lb crew
    --- 08/03/11: >310 lb
    --- 04/26/13: 14% 190 lb

--- I always rep back, although measly atm

retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Flashnkitties View Post
    I'm 18 and just starting lifting again. Quit in 9th grade so I'm quite scrawny right now..
    I've been working out in my room but all I have is a bench and an EZ curl bar, so I'm lacking on a **** ton of stuff.
    My dorm has a gym in it that I could go to, but my anxiety is making me really reluctant to go there.
    Basically, how do I stop being a pussy? I really need to squat but my max is gonna be like 120. It's embarrassing LOL
    There are very old, decrepit-looking octogenarians at my gym in the mornings who still hit the weights, and pretty much don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks of them, or how much weight they're lifting. Why should you?

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I started with the empty bar for everything, including deadlifts.

I don't give a hoot what anyone else thinks. If I did, I suppose I'd be doing one legged squats on a bosu ball with all the miserably weak people who do stuff that keeps them weak. Strength is functional, period.

1. Do a real program based on big basic barbell exercises.

2. Train progressively(add weight to the bar regularly).

3. Eat enough protein and calories to grow muscles without getting too fat.

Do that for months and months and months............

Don't injure yourself by trying to add the weight too soon. 5lb increments are plenty big if you are adding weight fairly rapidly, say every week. Lots of little steps over the next year will amount to a lot more strength than adding too much too soon, and stalling before you get anywhere respectably strong.

Since a six footer should really be a lot more than a buck fifty, I'd suggest All Pro's Simple Beginner Routine for the next year(10 cycles). You add 10% to everything every 5 week cycle.

Should transform you. You'll gain a ton of muscle(and strength and strength endurance to go with it)all over without a lot of weak links. And the pace of progress is such that you won't have to resort to GOMAD(gallon of milk a day!) in lieu of 'roids to do it. Altho' if you are emaciated, GOMAD might kickstart some growth.

Of course even a great program won't work if you are afraid to eat ENOUGH to sustain the gains in muscle and strength for as long as possible.
    Last edited by jgreystoke; 01-17-2013 at 05:37 PM.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

CreedBratton will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreedBratton will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreedBratton will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreedBratton will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreedBratton will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreedBratton will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreedBratton will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreedBratton will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreedBratton will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreedBratton will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreedBratton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Arman6 View Post
    someone was doing military press in squat rack today.. the things people are coming up with
    I go to a golds with only one squat rack, so I can get pissed when waiting to do squats, but if military pressing heavy, where do you propose I do my presses?
    Current Max:
    Squat: 325
    Bench: 255
    DL: 335

deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    someone was doing military press in squat rack today.. the things people are coming up with
    I was doing that the same day. Thought you're talking about me lol. I did it because the bar was 45lb and the smaller ones went by 10s. don't judge!

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm fine with noobs. I was a noob once, and I was one of the weakest noobs you ever saw, being just under 100lb bodyweight the first time I walked into a gym and not knowing what I was doing. I was fortunate enough to have a gym instructor take me through a basic workout that included back and legs, not just chest, biceps and abs, so I was on a non-retarded routine, but I was still a skinny, weak noob with the coordination of a stroke victim. I don't think any less of someone for being a beginner -- that would be patently hypocritical. However, my base level of respect for people quickly erodes if, through talking to them, I discover that they know everything and couldn't possibly learn something new from someone else (or so they think).
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) santaana14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Generally, I want to help those that are new.
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

Location: Portsmouth/London, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I say good on them, I'm no seasoned lifter but know what I'm doing.

I respect a skinny weak person in the gym trying his best more than the skinny weak guy complaining about his body.
    When the Eagles are silent, the Parrots will jabber.

SirDukey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 18 and just starting lifting again. Quit in 9th grade so I'm quite scrawny right now..
    I've been working out in my room but all I have is a bench and an EZ curl bar, so I'm lacking on a **** ton of stuff.
    My dorm has a gym in it that I could go to, but my anxiety is making me really reluctant to go there.
    Basically, how do I stop being a pussy? I really need to squat but my max is gonna be like 120. It's embarrassing LOL
    I feel the same way even after years of training, always chasing my PR's. Nothing comes easy and after squatting your self half to death you will appreciate the road travelled after a year of training

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jgreystoke View Post
    Should transform you. You'll gain a ton of muscle(and strength and strength endurance to go with it)all over without a lot of weak links. And the pace of progress is such that you won't have to resort to GOMAD(gallon of milk a day!) in lieu of 'roids to do it. Altho' if you are emaciated, GOMAD might kickstart some growth.
    GOMAD appeals to me so good to see someone bring it up. I struggle at eating enough calories due to being time-poor, disorganised and being stuck in a bottleshop 10 hours a day with just a lunch hour and no other breaks. I wouldn't dare attempt it normally, due to fear I might **** my pants at work in some kind of lactose-intolerable liquidfecal****storm. However! I have a few months leave coming up and aren't really doing anything. I plan on going on some kind of mega 2-month bulk involving GOMAD, hitting the gym hard nearly every day and easy access to my toilet. I'll try and ramp up to 1.5L a day of milk now, and then in the first few weeks of leave get up to 3 and then 4L. Lots of steaks for dinner and probably a few beers aswell if I can squeeze them in around the milk. If I don't get ripped, maybe i'll at least get fat!

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    id say...we were all there once.

random0munky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KingOfLimbs View Post
    As long as you aren't doing something completely ignorant I don't pay attention to you. No one cares how much you lift except for you.
    I will also stand behind this.

SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    MUST READ about back development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151735043

MUST READ about shoulders development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151861353

brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    I'd rather see someone curling in the squat rack than squatting. I know with curling, they'll be done within 3-4 sets. Squatting... no telling. I know when I squat, I camp out in the rack. I can spend my entire leg session in the squat rack.

I bet all the whiny asses who piss and moan about curlers in the squat rack would much rather have me curling for 3 sets than 45 minutes of legs.
    Gosh. This. I cannot stand watching a guy squatting 1.0x bodyweight for 2 shallow reps with gloves on skimming exrx for some obscure medialis exercise to do afterward.

<3

Kaynott502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Noobs

We're all noobs at some point. I'm a noob to posting on this forum. With that said try following these rules and you'll be fine.

Work hard - from new to old we all respect hard work
    Work intelligently - know your goal and research how to achieve that goal so that you don't look like an idiot or more importantly so that you are actually pushing for something.
    Be careful not to be the guy that's lifting way too much weight, no one wants to see you get hurt.
    When you start to grow, don't attempt to be a douche to other new guys. Manners still have their place in the gym.

Finally, you can't care what anyone else thinks unless you're paying for their opinions. Everyone is a critic to some degree or another, if you've done your homework and you're your biggest critic (and advocate) you shouldn't worry about anyone else thinks because their opinions are irrelevant no matter how well informed.
    If you feel the need to socialize in the gym you're probably not working hard enough. Focus on you, you're not there to change anyone else's body.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Noobs, learn good gym etiquette first.

Do whatever you want, otherwise. I don't care.

We all pay the same, we all have the right to do anything anywhere we want.

If someone is curling in the squat rack, I might ask when they'll be done because I want to use that to do squats and 9 times out of 10 they'll quickly move or say "one more set" and immediately do it and say "all yours."

I don't get what's the big deal with noobs or resolutioners.
    Time To Re-Schedule

Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000)
    I actually feel nostalgic when I see noobs in the gym. We've all been there and struggled to get where we are now and are still struggling to improve.
    1k+

*minimalist crew*
    *experiences over possessions crew*
    *positive crew*

brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    I don't get what's the big deal with noobs or resolutioners.
    It has something to do with the fact that our human nature makes us want to feel superior to others. If gaining a little knowledge on a subject allows us to get a leg up on the laymen, we'll do whatever it takes to draw attention to that aura of superiority.

Of course for every "lifter" who thinks he's sweet because just hit 275x3x5 in his Rippetoe program, there is an 18 year old chick on the local high school volleyball team who squats 275 plus bands for speed squats.

I guess that's partly why humility is a rare virtue.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    When I was still training in commercial gyms, I don't recall ever having any problems with any noobs. I was taught from day 1 by my original mentor to stay focused on my own training, get my work done, and then leave.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

jwagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jwagz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so i see a bunch of high school kids in my gym. here are some of my random thoughts:

-he's doing a half squat at best. why is he putting on 3 plates?
    -why are non of those kids talking to that ultra hot chick the works at the desk? must be gay
    -that dude is going to be freaking massive in a year. big compounds + mental toughness + 18/19 years old
    -excuse me skinny kid

LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We will never laugh at the amount of weight that someone is doing. The reason you are at the gym is to get bigger and stronger and we will never judge you based on where you start. Now if you are doing an exercise completely wrong or using a machine wrong (such as using a lying leg curl machine as a bicep curl machine) we will definitely laugh to ourselves and our friends.
    College Football Training Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152135513

Maxs:
    Barbell Bench Press - 295 lbs
    Squat - 455 lbs
    Deadlift - 425 lbs
    Hang Clean - 270 lbs

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at everyone ITT thinking they are a seasoned lifter
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have never thought anything bad of anyone doing a full, proper squat.

5MAKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get ur **** together nd go..... no one is gonna make fun of u or anything...

UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro.
    Everybody starts somewhere.
    Nobody starts off heavy unless they have taken steroids or are genetic freaks.
    Start small, learn good form with an empty bar, add progressively.
    If others laugh at you for squaring with an empty bar, use their laughs for motivation. Think about yourself coming back to them a year later with a 200kg squat and show them who has the last laugh!

And to answer your question and what pros think if noobs, well, I do have a laugh every now and then when I recall myself doing 200 bicep curls with a 2.5kg dumbbell during my REALLY early years.

Cheers and good luck

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not seasoned at all, I guess I'm an intermediate lifter been lifting for 4 years now on/off. My numbers aren't that big either. But some of the seasoned/bigger guys give me the look "he nows his stuff" and I like that anbd I feel somewhat proud when they ask me to spot. But everytime they come to spot me I feel embarrased . I know it's silly but still..
    Pokemon X and Y crew FC: 5215-0470-3034 (X)

matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I see a noob at the gym it just makes me think of myself some 4 years ago because after all, everybody started off as a noob. I generally keep to myself though last week this scrawny young guy who was obviously trying squats for the first time ever was really struggling with them so I went over and gave him some pointers and I think he appreciated it.
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

univega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if there is no power rack where do you do overhead press?