Penetrating Your Network RUTHL3SS's Avatar
    RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Xtreme Formulations ICE V2 Review

First of all I would like to thank Elliptical Envy and Xtreme Formulations for providing me with the opportunity to review this product. From my experience with XF products, I have yet to be disappointed--and that streak remains unbroken. Dave's flavoring is unmatched by pretty much any other product in each respective class of product that XF puts out, let alone the effectiveness of the products consistently raising the bar.

I have used the original ICE before and I did enjoy it. It was a tasty way to provide my body with amino acids during my workout.

I used 2 scoops of ICE V2 for about a week now. I did not want to provide a review after the first day, rather after a week of using it to better gauge how it affected my workouts (and let some of the nitrates in it build up).

Taste: As I previously stated, Dave never ceases to amaze me with how he flavors his products. The flavor resembles exactly what the label claims: Green Apple. I fill my shaker to the top when mixing, so it's a bit more diluted than it should be, but the apple flavor is certainly apparent and far from overpowering. It is actually very, very refreshing.

Effects:
    I find myself having to refill my shaker every 10 minutes while drinking ICE V2 because it's that damn good. It's great to have an intra-workout product that provides amino acids in such a delicious fashion. From what I could tell after a weak of use was mainly increased endurance / reduced fatigue. I found myself pushing out more reps with weights that I normally use for less, and still having plenty in the tank to throw more weight on and squeeze out a few extra reps with that, as well.

I usually get pumped up quite a bit when I lift, as I usually focus on having a meal full of carbs prior to my trip to the gym. However, my sleeping schedule was quite odd this week so often times I went to the gym on an empty, or nearly empty stomach. I did notice that while using ICE V2, I certainly feel that my pumps were improved not drastically, but certainly noticeably. The pump I got just using the stairstepper was almost bothersome. haha

Finally, recovery. I usually am sore quite a bit after my workouts because I like to trick my body and throw in a bunch of different exercises, 21s, supersets, and dropsets every week. My recovery this week was great. Hard to tell if it was a whole lot greater than normal, but I feel that it was. I did chest on monday as well as today, and threw up more weight for more reps today than I did on monday. Either way, I'm very happy with the recovery my body has been making.

That being said, ICE V2 is a great product, and I am happy to be using it. XF never fails, and they certainly have done quite well this time around too.

I gave 2 scoops to my girlfriend to try and she loved it, as well. She just kept saying "this stuff is really good" to me multiple times. We did shoulders and she's still learning so I couldn't really gauge how it affected her (plus I only gave her 2 scoops). I plan to give my father 2 scoops to use and see how he feels.
    Not a Driven Sports representative, idiots.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

DRIVEN SPORTS | XF | THERMOLIFE | GASPARI | HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS | USPLABS | ANABOLIC XTREME

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ICE's definitely a plus in your supplements cabinet. Increased recovery and endurance is what I use it mainly for.

Good review mate.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do believe that it will take about 3-4 workouts on ICE V2 before someone can actually feeling things, so passing scoops to your girl and your dad will serve as a taste review. Can you drop an update when you get towards the end of your tub? I'd like to know if things stayed the same or got better as you continued to use the product.

Thanks for the review!
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice review. Only thing I have tried from XF is their UP 2.0. This looks interesting. Anyone care to explain L-Leucine Nitrate to me? Does it aid in pumps? Don't believe I have seen it used before.
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    I do believe that it will take about 3-4 workouts on ICE V2 before someone can actually feeling things, so passing scoops to your girl and your dad will serve as a taste review. Can you drop an update when you get towards the end of your tub? I'd like to know if things stayed the same or got better as you continued to use the product.

Thanks for the review!
    Will do.

Originally Posted by TeamMetal View Post
    Nice review. Only thing I have tried from XF is their UP 2.0. This looks interesting. Anyone care to explain L-Leucine Nitrate to me? Does it aid in pumps? Don't believe I have seen it used before.
    Not sure how to explain it scientifically but I believe in layman's terms it's easiest described as leucine bound to a nitrate. The nitrates aid in endurance and pumps but take a little bit to build up in your system.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

DRIVEN SPORTS | XF | THERMOLIFE | GASPARI | HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS | USPLABS | ANABOLIC XTREME

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How would you rate this product compared to other BCAA/intra drinks?
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

Originally Posted by TeamMetal View Post
    How would you rate this product compared to other BCAA/intra drinks?
    The addition of nitrates make it relatively unique. Which in particular? It has plenty of beneficial ingredients and good dosages of aminos, with the addition of nitrates, and it tastes fantastic. Definitely one of my favorites now.

COMPANIES I TRUST: