Thread: Jack3d micro

savinjaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) savinjaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Jack3d micro

Hey guys i was just wondering if i should stop using jack3d micro by usp. I have being using it for a good month now, it helps me a lot in the gym. I've noticed that i am able to put up 20 more pounds on bench and i get better pumps. My roommate has been using the old jack3d with 1,3 dimethlamaline for about a year and a half now. He says that his liver had begun to take a hit and i was wondering is i should stop also.

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by savinjaman View Post
    Hey guys i was just wondering if i should stop using jack3d micro by usp. I have being using it for a good month now, it helps me a lot in the gym. I've noticed that i am able to put up 20 more pounds on bench and i get better pumps. My roommate has been using the old jack3d with 1,3 dimethlamaline for about a year and a half now. He says that his liver had begun to take a hit and i was wondering is i should stop also.
    It wouldn't hurt you in that way; you would be fine. Also remember that he's using the old jack3d anyway; that's not quite the same thing you're using.
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

savinjaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) savinjaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kingnickandnate View Post
    It wouldn't hurt you in that way; you would be fine. Also remember that he's using the old jack3d anyway; that's not quite the same thing you're using.
    so in what ways will it affect me ?

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by savinjaman View Post
    so in what ways will it affect me ?
    You could do some specific research, if you wanted; but for the most part it will just do its job and work as a PWO. Just take the recommended dose and you'll be fine.
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The stims in Jack3d Micro are extremely safe, and there's less caffeine. There's some good information at jack3dmicro(dot)org/side-effects - the higenamine and caffeic acid are definitely less controversial than DMAA. Caffeine is... well... caffeine.

As always, use it as directed: 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off ALL stims. Who knows what your roommate has been doing, but if it's 1.5 years straight, then he's doing it wrong. Stim breaks are a necessary evil.

During your stim break you can try something like Compound 20 or TEST Powder to keep you going (sticking with the USP family here). USPLabs has Yok3d for stim-free pumps, but there's also awesome stuff like Hemavol.
    Founder of PricePlow - Bodybuilding.com Affiliate
    - We are not owned by any supplement manufacturer
    -- Any opinion stated about any product / brand is my own

DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) DropitPJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb

Yeah man I agree with these guys you are good - as long as you take a short break without stims. Maybe a detox - type diet would also be efficient which is what I do about every two months or so just to keep those organs in tip top shape.

I went through those liver issues / pains before and that was due to TOO MUCH supplementation and I had to get off and detox for my liver to revive. I took that's said WITH ME.

But yeah, Jack3d micro is actually even safer than the regular jack3d so you are all good man!
    Just Train.