DropYoTop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation rotator cuff popping no pain

The popping just started and its very minimal its just when i twist my arms. Im pretty sure its because of lifting as heavy on preacher curl with dumbbell as i can. Also when i bring the weight down on the sholder press machine i hear a small crack on my rotator cuff.

and after i started doing pull ups it made the cracks worse. I want to know if i should start doing RC exercises. The popping isn't to bad but i want to prevent more injury. Should i start taking joint supplements? This is pretty urgent since it's sholders and legs day. (i've already rested for 3 days too)

Sorry for making you read alot but after reading from other people on the fourm had to go do mri and go to doctors **** got serious. I'm just scared ****less if i cant workout.

brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read up on something called shoulder instability. You'll find some exercises/movements you can do to strengthen the ligaments/tendons/etc. It's pretty important to do these even if it isn't the same problem you have. Muscles get stronger way quicker than ligaments and tendons. Sometimes bad things happen if they can't keep up.

Will rep on recharge for being smart enough to be concerned instead of just shrugging it off (no pun)

AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hey dude, look up doing some basic rotator cuff exercises. My recommendation is that you rest but in the case that you do not wish to I suggest that you do some shoulder stretches, tennis ball massages, and ice the area in order for at least 10 min or so each day to aid recovery. This is what I have done with my shoulder issues when I had em and it has definitely helped.
    element9876:
    "If you compete in Natural Shows where they urine and blood test you it makes you natty"

Originally Posted by brehbrah View Post
    Read up on something called shoulder instability. You'll find some exercises/movements you can do to strengthen the ligaments/tendons/etc. It's pretty important to do these even if it isn't the same problem you have. Muscles get stronger way quicker than ligaments and tendons. Sometimes bad things happen if they can't keep up.

Will rep on recharge for being smart enough to be concerned instead of just shrugging it off (no pun)
    Thanks man reading all about shoulder instability. and i think im going to stay off of sholders for a bit. Do you think i should strech since i never stretch after working out?

brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DropYoTop View Post
    Thanks man reading all about shoulder instability. and i think im going to stay off of sholders for a bit. Do you think i should strech since i never stretch after working out?
    Stretching is always benefitial, so yeah. No idea if it will help your problem though, but yes.

Update: i've ice each shoulder and its ALOT better now but not gone i've took some joint supplements and hopfully that helps out to. And hit the gym to do some rotator cuff exercises and help out somewhat. i was reading that if you massage it can get better and just mess around seeing what would happen. and it stop poping when i have my arm at a 90 degree angle and move it down from my head to my lower chest/stomic.

i'm going to try to ice it some more take more supplements and try a new massage tomorrow and ill keep this thread post for other people with this problem!

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some people have popping tendons and joints naturally. My left rotator cuff pops every single time I use it on the bench press. If there's no pain, don't sweat it.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My knees crack all the time

probably not good

:/

AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500)
    With the stretching, its hard to explain but you want to lie on the ground and spread your sore shoulder to the side and kida of role over onto it whilst raising your other arm. As I said, Ice it up every day for a little while. Best thing to do is rest, but if you are impatient like myself, you can apply the techniques and as long as you have some decent recovery between your upperbody workout days you should be fine (maybe space out your shoulder and chest workout days further apart for a few weeks?)
    element9876:
    "If you compete in Natural Shows where they urine and blood test you it makes you natty"

TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyHope is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A good stretching routine is important but don't over-stretch. Lots of things in there that you could tear or irritate.

Yeah my lil brother has it and my dad to it must run in the fam or something. But could be a coincidence.
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Some people have popping tendons and joints naturally. My left rotator cuff pops every single time I use it on the bench press. If there's no pain, don't sweat it.

Mine too it went away and it started coming back after i stop talking milk with my protein shake
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    My knees crack all the time

probably not good

:/

Yeah im really impatient when it comes to working out but after i read that people had to stop working out and had to get surgery, my stomach dropped.
    Originally Posted by AussieJuNior View Post
    With the stretching, its hard to explain but you want to lie on the ground and spread your sore shoulder to the side and kida of role over onto it whilst raising your other arm. As I said, Ice it up every day for a little while. Best thing to do is rest, but if you are impatient like myself, you can apply the techniques and as long as you have some decent recovery between your upperbody workout days you should be fine (maybe space out your shoulder and chest workout days further apart for a few weeks?)

(Update) i think it a shoulder impingement, but i've done diesel crew shoulder rehab and it got a bit better, but i still have the pop happening? i got a coupon for a doctor to check it out for 20 bucks but i think that's just to get people into the doors to up sell me in person.

ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    (Update) i think it a shoulder impingement, but i've done diesel crew shoulder rehab and it got a bit better, but i still have the pop happening? i got a coupon for a doctor to check it out for 20 bucks but i think that's just to get people into the doors to up sell me in person.
    Baseball player checking in..have a doctor check it out see what they think. I've had many shoulder injuries over the years including impingement, go pick up a band and do rotator cuff exercises everyday at the gym, and lift as much as you can without pain. I've been to pt and that's just a waste of money. IMO the best way to heal it is through strength training. Been injured all four years of high school, only way I've ever healed it is by lifting.

TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000)
    The popping just started and its very minimal its just when i twist my arms. Im pretty sure its because of lifting as heavy on preacher curl with dumbbell as i can. Also when i bring the weight down on the sholder press machine i hear a small crack on my rotator cuff.

and after i started doing pull ups it made the cracks worse. I want to know if i should start doing RC exercises. The popping isn't to bad but i want to prevent more injury. Should i start taking joint supplements? This is pretty urgent since it's sholders and legs day. (i've already rested for 3 days too)

Sorry for making you read alot but after reading from other people on the fourm had to go do mri and go to doctors **** got serious. I'm just scared ****less if i cant workout.
    Sup OP,

Definitely get it checked out at a doctor but also make sure you do rotator cuff exercises (two should be sufficient) before your workouts on either chest day or shoulder day, atleast 2x a week for now.

Also you said you use the machine for shoulder press ? machines are made for the 'average' body type and don't accommodate everyone as they can force your shoulders to move into a bad ROM. You should try using free weights such as seated DB press to start off as your main pushing exercise for shoulders and focus on form > weight.. this will develop your stabilizers and strengthen the surrounding ligaments/tendons but apart from that you should be fine.

I've also heard that popping/clicking sounds in joints can be caused by having air in between and thats its not a worry but who knows.
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

Father to a future manlet
    Cuckold to a cheating sloot

*Sniff hard as fuk when next to a girl on public transport to smell her hair crew*

It isn't until a mosquito lands on our testicles that we learn to solve a problem without the use of violence.