Dduran10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Personal training

Hi, and welcome to my thread so this thread is just me talking about my personal services. I like to say first off that I can get you in the best shape of your life without ****ing up your metabolism, or without snapping your **** up! I don't not charge an incredible amount. But will provide my best for each and every one of you. My price for getting you down to a shredded physique or for putting lean mass on your frame is a simple $10 a month. As long as your ready to work and follow my nutrition plan your good. I am well updated on all current nutritional science and are well of with training. I love to do this and will be happy to help you reach your goals. Young or old I can get you a dream physique. With that being said send me a message and we will work out a plan!

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do your parents know you post this? If you are genuinely interested in a training career in the future (seeing as though you are only 16 and somehow I imagine your only qualifications are what you've read on BB.com/other internet articles), I would recommend you do not use multiple swear words in your advertising, it's very unprofessional.

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dduran10 View Post
    Hi, and welcome to my thread so this thread is just me talking about my personal services. I like to say first off that I can get you in the best shape of your life without ****ing up your metabolism, or without snapping your **** up! I don't not charge an incredible amount. But will provide my best for each and every one of you. My price for getting you down to a shredded physique or for putting lean mass on your frame is a simple $10 a month. As long as your ready to work and follow my nutrition plan your good. I am well updated on all current nutritional science and are well of with training. I love to do this and will be happy to help you reach your goals. Young or old I can get you a dream physique. With that being said send me a message and we will work out a plan!
    This will work.
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can't tell if this guy is serious or mocking our profession, either way its a fail
    "There is no one right way, everyone is different"

-B.S. Pre-Med/Biology from CMU and ex-CMU Wide Receiver
    -NASM CPT, PES, CES
    -Current trainer of elite athletes
    -Future Elite BowHunter and certified Lungcutter

Official 1st Phorm Ambassador

https://coachmatt.1stphorm.com/

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have a feeling English is not your first language and even if it was that's a pathetic attempt at self-promotion.

jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dduran10 View Post
    Is there a discount if I sign-up for a full year?