Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 163 lbs
    MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MDTim's BodySpace

Now Horny Goat Weed.. less %icariins than advertised.

I emailed customer service about this but haven't gotten a reply. Maybe someone will see it here.

I bought the Now Horny Goat Weed you guys are selling. It is advertised in the BB.com store as having a minimum of 10% icariins, however, when I checked the bottle you sent me, it states that it's only standardized to 3% icariins. Had I known beforehand, I would have gone with a different product.

We're all gonna make it Energyy's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 155 lbs
    Energyy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Energyy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Energyy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Energyy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Energyy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Energyy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Energyy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Energyy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Energyy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Energyy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Energyy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Energyy's BodySpace
    wow there were so many things i was curious about what horny goat weed could be. word.
    ΣX
    *Colombian Crew*
    *Do a Good Deed a Day Crew*

Actions have reactions, don't be quick to judge
    You may not know the hardships people don't speak of
    It's best to step back, and observe with couth
    For we all must meet our moment of truth
    -Gang Starr

Stats: 6'0", 163 lbs
    MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MDTim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MDTim's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Energyy View Post
    wow there were so many things i was curious about what horny goat weed could be. word.
    Not sure if srs. They sent me less than half-strength what was advertised.