Closed Thread
Page 162 of 267 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,860 of 8005
    adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One of my idiot friends thinks he can go from couch to doing the tough mudder. Why are people so fukin stupid.
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by adamdavidson47 View Post
    This is one of the first things I was taught when learning to drive. Just because you might be a good, law-obeying driver, doesn't mean everyone else is.
    Sadly you can do everything right and still be involved in a serious accident thanks to a moron who's drunk or distracted.

I'm sure iPhones/smartphones are making things worse. People were sending texts long before they came along but they weren't checking email/********/Twitter/etc. A couple of times I've been on the freeway travelling 50mph+ when I've glanced over and seen a female driver with her head down texting. Only a matter of time before they run out of luck.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Sadly you can do everything right and still be involved in a serious accident thanks to a moron who's drunk or distracted.

I'm sure iPhones/smartphones are making things worse. People were sending texts long before they came along but they weren't checking email/********/Twitter/etc. A couple of times I've been on the freeway travelling 50mph+ when I've glanced over and seen a female driver with her head down texting. Only a matter of time before they run out of luck.
    I see it fairly regularly here too. Stupid. At least wait for a red light if you HAVE to do it. Don't effing do it on a 4 lane highway.

If you're driving around your own property, you can do whatever you want. Your "freedoms" don't extend to putting others in danger on public roads. lol @ people thinking it's their right to do whatever the fck they want regardless of whether or not it endangers those around them.
    Who was this love of yours?

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    If the act causes enough quantifiable damage to society, then yes, a reg should be considered. Simple cost/benefit.

Texting while driving is not defendable, nor necessary. No one is so important he or she has to send a text that very minute.
    I don't text while driving, and I don't need a law to tell me not to. I'm a responsible adult.

Similarly, I don't need a law to tell me not to snack on rat poison, even though the damage from doing so would be extreme (loss of Vox to society).
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    I don't text while driving, and I don't need a law to tell me not to. I'm a responsible adult.

Similarly, I don't need a law to tell me not to snack on rat poison, even though the damage from doing so would be extreme (loss of Vox to society).
    You may not, but enough people do that it might be necessary. As stated before, it's about overall safety and overall cost to society. That extends well beyond any one individual. There's a fairly rigorous process a reg must go through before it can be passed, especially in the current climate.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is my point. People are fukin terrible enough at driving already. I've seen people watching fukin movies while driving on the highway. I agree, that it's not just texting that distracts people. Chicks putting on make up, guys shaving. People even read while driving.
    I drive the same roads to work every day. 30 minutes. When there's a straightaway, no turns, no cars in front or behind at least 20 car lengths, no stoplights or speed changes, it's really quite easy to text, one-handed, with just my thumb.

As soon as ANYTHING happens that requires more attention, the phone goes down and I can resume if and when the opportunity arises.

You guys are right, though. That's how laws work. All or nothing. Set for the lowest common denominator.

If a half-blind, immature, inexperienced, sub-intelligent, lousy driver to begin with can't do it, then nobody can.

Rational, prudent judgement. And ZERO altercations, fender benders, etc in the 20 years I've had cell phones.
    Time To Re-Schedule

SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    When will it be my turn to have VIP contacts?
    When will be my turn to have any contacts?

MUST READ about back development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151735043

MUST READ about shoulders development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151861353

Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    I drive the same roads to work every day. 30 minutes. When there's a straightaway, no turns, no cars in front or behind at least 20 car lengths, no stoplights or speed changes, it's really quite easy to text, one-handed, with just my thumb.

As soon as ANYTHING happens that requires more attention, the phone goes down and I can resume if and when the opportunity arises.

You guys are right, though. That's how laws work. All or nothing. Set for the lowest common denominator.

If a half-blind, immature, inexperienced, sub-intelligent, lousy driver to begin with can't do it, then nobody can.

Rational, prudent judgement. And ZERO altercations, fender benders, etc in the 20 years I've had cell phones.
    Are you fcking serious? I thought you were being sarcastic earlier.

oh hai guise, i've driven drunk a bunch of times with no accidents, it's totally cool for me to do it.

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

the crew that poop poop poops crews crew
    ω

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    I see it fairly regularly here too. Stupid. At least wait for a red light if you HAVE to do it. Don't effing do it on a 4 lane highway.

If you're driving around your own property, you can do whatever you want. Your "freedoms" don't extend to putting others in danger on public roads. lol @ people thinking it's their right to do whatever the fck they want regardless of whether or not it endangers those around them.
    Well said. With DUI we all know concentration and reaction time is impaired but an intoxicated driver is still most likely trying their best to monitor the road on their way home, but with texting they're not watching the road for seconds at a time. Incredibly dangerous.

It's a bad habit T and it'd be a good time to break it. You're rolling the dice every time you do it. All it takes is a typo, hitting the wrong button to break your routine, and suddenly glancing down for half a second might become a couple of seconds.

If you're going to do it, wait until you're at the lights or just pull over somewhere.

/2 cents

Edit: smartphones have a driving mode that will read text messages out to you as you receive them and it'll take voice commands so you can send a text back.

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Post Rubster

Oh, give the guy a break. He was really nervous. I tell you what, I'd rather see that level of enthusiasm and nerves.

At least it shows, regardless of his position, that he's probably not a sociopath and gives a shit.

I had a week long nervous breakdown over giving a quick meaningless presentation to 15 kids who couldn't give a fuck anyway.

Houses of glass folks.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you fcking serious? I thought you were being sarcastic earlier.

oh hai guise, i've driven drunk a bunch of times with no accidents, it's totally cool for me to do it.
    That's different. You can't turn drunk on and off at will.
    Time To Re-Schedule

SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is my point. People are fukin terrible enough at driving already. I've seen people watching fukin movies while driving on the highway. I agree, that it's not just texting that distracts people. Chicks putting on make up, guys shaving. People even read while driving.
    It gets worst

MUST READ about back development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151735043

MUST READ about shoulders development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151861353

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What's so fukin important that you can't wait 30 minutes to text?
    Hookey Pookey crew

I'd like to hear what type of texts people have to send with such a level of urgency. I assume they must relate to national security.

That's different. You can't turn drunk on and off at will.
    You can turn your phone off and on at will though.
    Hookey Pookey crew

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd like to hear what type of texts people have to send with such a level of urgency. I assume they must relate to national security.
    CODE RED. TAKE NORAD TO DEFCON 1. ALERT THE CABINET. SRS. LOL. hah

I wonder how many people sext while driving.
    Hookey Pookey crew

Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    It's a bad habit T and it'd be a good time to break it. You're rolling the dice every time you do it. All it takes is a typo, hitting the wrong button to break your routine, and suddenly glancing down for half a second might become a couple of seconds.

If you're going to do it, wait until you're at the lights or just pull over somewhere.

/2 cents
    Yeah, I've significantly curbed the practice. No more bs "chatting."

Still, if it's looking like I'm gonna be 5-10 minutes late for work because of something holding me up leaving, I might get one off to my boss halfway there after I realize the commute isn't going especially smoothly.

inb4 yeah, probably a traffic jam caused by a texting driver causing an accident.
    Time To Re-Schedule

Exclamation

Originally Posted by SexyBack1 View Post
    It gets worst
    Worse.

It gets worse.

This is the big leagues of shoot the shit threads.

Get a helmet.

Originally Posted by kvk1 View Post
    Worse.

It gets worse.

Get a helmet.
    I sent you a text using my wurst.

Yeah, I've significantly curbed the practice. No more bs "chatting."

Still, if it's looking like I'm gonna be 5-10 minutes late for work because of something holding me up leaving, I might get one off to my boss halfway there after I realize the commute isn't going especially smoothly.

inb4 yeah, probably a traffic jam caused by a texting driver causing an accident.
    but since you were driving, it accidentally went to Turco's boss

I sent you a text using my wurst.
    Must've been a short text.
    Hookey Pookey crew

Originally Posted by kvk1 View Post
    Worse.

It gets worse.

Get a helmet.
    True, but why are you complicating things man? the use of complicated negation of wording as an overall literary technique needs to encompass graphic and individual comprehension to allow the reader to become acquainted with the unique terminological aspects employed by the author whilst not detracting from the application of the specific innuendos influencing the particular methods involved which reflect the tone of the major works in question, thereby altering the quality of the outcome.

True, but why are you complicating things man? the use of complicated negation of wording as an overall literary technique needs to encompass graphic and individual comprehension to allow the reader to become acquainted with the unique terminological aspects employed by the author whilst not detracting from the application of the specific innuendos influencing the particular methods involved which reflect the tone of the major works in question, thereby altering the quality of the outcome.
    I hope your angus is peppered.
    Hookey Pookey crew

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    When will be my turn to have any contacts?

[/IMG]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/239/d/f/forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png[/IMG]
    You should probably start by having a better user name.
    -

I hope your angus is peppered.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mjw8204 View Post
    Yes, and as it happens, I will be making an hour drive this morning.
    M and I will drive 20+ hours through and back from The Keys. Wanna talk fukt up for a few days.

I wonder how many people sext while driving.
    Saw a chick diddlling herself once.

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Where's mrmrbill00eleventyjuan?
    the crew that poop poop poops crews crew
    ω

Closed Thread
Page 162 of 267 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast