cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

(SRS) In your personal opinion what is the best company to go with or best school ?

I know you get the same questions over and over again and it's probably really annoying, but I wanted to ask in your personal opinion what the best way and best company is to go with when getting your personal training certification.

I ask this specifically because the two schools that I've been researching are hit or miss on the reviews depending on what specific location they are in :

• Lifetime Academy

https://www.lifetimeacademy.edu/s/Pr...iner#locations

• National Personal Training Institute

http://nationalpti.edu/school-locations/

Some have great reviews and some have 1 star terrible reviews on Yelp. I just don't want to shell out the money and get ran over in the end.

* This brings me to my next question. What company would you suggest ? I know NASM is probably the most recognizable company but I've read some bad reviews when it comes to customer service and trying to find information and speaking with them over the phone.

* I think I might be leaning towards ACE.

ANY Advise OR Suggestions will help Thank you very much.

High Waist pants are ugly WesleyEngDOTcom's Avatar
    WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WesleyEngDOTcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't be a pussy, go big or go home

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You don't choose a school or program based on anonymous reviews. You have no idea who the posters are, their IQs, age or motives for posting. You base your selection from personal interaction with the company.

Call each and ask each to sell you. Ask 'Why should I chose you guys over the other guys?' Listen to what each has to say and make a decision based on that and that alone.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ronin4help View Post
    You don't choose a school or program based on anonymous reviews. You have no idea who the posters are, their IQs, age or motives for posting. You base your selection from personal interaction with the company.

Call each and ask each to sell you. Ask 'Why should I chose you guys over the other guys?' Listen to what each has to say and make a decision based on that and that alone.

Thank you for your response.

I wish ACE and NASM just had a school where people could goto for 3-6 months and get their certification. I'm convinced that many people would attend if they did.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
    Thank you for your response.

I wish ACE and NASM just had a school where people could goto for 3-6 months and get their certification. I'm convinced that many people would attend if they did.
    If after 30 years in business, they are unable to finance such an endeavor themselves or envision success from seeking investors to fund it, that alone tells you that such a concept is not viable. And from that, you can ascertain the reasons as to why.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.