My name is Oliver, I'm 16 years old, and I have a few questions about gym etc.
I take protein, but ill explain it more now.
So, I have a routine I do, and this is how it is.
Monday - Weight training, 1 hour.
Tuesday - Cardio, 30 minutes, I sometimes run, and sometime I do 30-30-30 drill on a boxing bag.
Wednesday - Weight training, 1 hour.
Thursday - Cardio, 30 minutes, I sometimes run, and sometime I do 30-30-30 drill on a boxing bag.
Friday - Weight training, 1 hour.
Saturday - Cardio, 30 minutes, I sometimes run, and sometime I do 30-30-30 drill on a boxing bag.
Sunday - Relaxing day.
I only take protein on weight days.
And here is what I normally eat a day:
7:20 AM - Bowl of cereal & 1 banana.
11:45 AM - A sandwich.
1:00 PM - Chicken, rice, vegetables.
4:30 PM - Protein shake (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and some eggs.
(At 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM I do weight training Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
7:30 PM - Dinner, always meat, and salad.
Alright, so here are my questions, and I'm willing to pay at least $100-$200 for a really good guide. (Something like sixpackshortcuts etc.)
1. Should I drink protein for cardio workouts?
2. How long should I sleep? I'm 16 and I'm kinda confuse on when to go to bed.
3. How long will it take me to get buff? Right now, I'm okay looking, I almost have a 6 pack.
4. How do I loose a lot of fat, so I can get my body fat % down?
5. I take the most sold protein from the store "Gold Standard Whey". Should I take something else? Or is it good enough?
6. I'm also willing to spend money on a lot of other things such as vitamins, so what kind should I get? If I need any.
Alright, that is it for now.
Sorry for the many questions, many of you think I'm stupid, but I really have no experience in such things, I just want to put on a lot of muscles, fast as possible.
No pain no gain.
Thank you guys!
I just came home from 1 hour in the gym btw :P
Thread: Questions I would like answered.