Registered User RabidWolverine3's Avatar
    RabidWolverine3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RabidWolverine3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RabidWolverine3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RabidWolverine3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RabidWolverine3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RabidWolverine3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RabidWolverine3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RabidWolverine3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do you keep your cals/ macros up in a busy lifestyle?? Any tips?

Just being an ectomorph and working all the time is difficult any way I can keep my macros up?

alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if by busy you mean you don't have time to eat all the time then yes just maybe eat 2 times a day. that's what i do, i'm not really busy but i'm too lazy to be cooking lots of meals/day so that could work for you
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats

My training log http://bbcom.me/13i2IBv <---- will measly rep for srs comments & criticism !

0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat less meals and more caloric dense food.

fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I created a spreadsheet. One page on it has categorized foods with nutrition info that I regularly eat. I've got about 200 different foods on there now. I try to keep these foods stocked or with me. I simply copy and paste what Ive eaten for the day into another "daily totals" page and can easily see where I'm at for the day. I base what Im going to eat on how it fits my macros for the rest of the day.

So, for on the go, pre-plan and carry stuff with you or if you have a tablet, track as you go.

I'm also a huge fan of subway because of how easy it is to track nutrition and you can get a very calorie dense meal if you want, especially if you add one of their choco milks.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You aren't an ectomorph

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eat more dense foods
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

TheDietKitchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDietKitchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDietKitchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDietKitchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDietKitchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDietKitchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDietKitchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDietKitchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDietKitchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDietKitchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDietKitchen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat bigger meals, also shakes help and youcan pack them with loads of calories very easily
    My YouTube cooking channel: www.youtube.com/thedietkitchen
    ********: www.********.com/TheDietKitchen

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat 1,000-1,500kcal meals. 3 meals = 3,000-4,500kcal

Also, eat caloric dense foods. Pretty much any fat source and I find dried fruit good.

Another thing I find is, the foods I really enjoy the most, I pack away the most.
    Sports Science & Health Undergraduate

You don't always get what you wish for,
    You get what you work for.

Bite off more than you can chew,
    Then Chew it!

Twitter: @MarkGermaine

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek