creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Preworkouts make anyone else nauseous?

I've used a few different preworkouts and after I drink them (or should I say "choke them down") a few times, just the smell of them will make me nauseous and then I can't even drink them anymore because they make me feel so nauseous during my workouts. I found one I really like. It's by Muscle Sport International. It's their Lean Preworkout Revolution. I love it because it isn't sour tasting like the other ones I've tried and it works amazing for me. But sure enough I'm to the point where just the smell of it or even thought of it makes me nauseous. I have some fiber capsules that I emptied and put it in there and took a couple because I miss the "pump" I had in my workouts when I drank it. Not sure if that will work (literally just did it a bit ago), and either way I'm not going to keep doing that.

Anyways, does anyone else have this problem? My stomach gets super sensitive when I work out (is that normal?) Does anyone know of anything in capsule form that they have used and that they could recommend? I can't seem to find any preworkout supplements that aren't drink mixes?

Thanks in advance! I appreciate any input

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe eat a small meal about an hour before taking your pwo. When i train fasted i sometimes get a little nauseous a little after my pwo but it goes away rather quickly and doesnt bother me at all.
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851

illgrillchill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might also be taking too much of the pre-workout; be sure to take exactly what's recommended to gauge tolerance and go from there

Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by creepalurkin View Post
    I've used a few different preworkouts and after I drink them (or should I say "choke them down") a few times, just the smell of them will make me nauseous and then I can't even drink them anymore because they make me feel so nauseous during my workouts. I found one I really like. It's by Muscle Sport International. It's their Lean Preworkout Revolution. I love it because it isn't sour tasting like the other ones I've tried and it works amazing for me. But sure enough I'm to the point where just the smell of it or even thought of it makes me nauseous. I have some fiber capsules that I emptied and put it in there and took a couple because I miss the "pump" I had in my workouts when I drank it. Not sure if that will work (literally just did it a bit ago), and either way I'm not going to keep doing that.

Anyways, does anyone else have this problem? My stomach gets super sensitive when I work out (is that normal?) Does anyone know of anything in capsule form that they have used and that they could recommend? I can't seem to find any preworkout supplements that aren't drink mixes?

Thanks in advance! I appreciate any input
    I always feel sick towards the end of my workout, but that's alright. It's just one of those things now!
    Jesus Christ is my savior.

Current gym lifts/ Meet lifts
    Bench- 325/ ---
    Squat- 465/ ---
    Deadlift- 535/ ---
    OH Press- 220

Physical Therapist Assistant for Baxter Regional Medical Center

500x2 Deadlift
    December 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maKx2PKygMA&feature=youtu.be

I always rep back 1k+

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP. it is caused by dehydration. I have it and it is called being stim-sensitive.

All you gotta do is take it with 30oz of water(im serious) and you wont feel any nausea/headache.

Or you can go for a stim-free preworkout.
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepalurkin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm just confused as to why after just a few times using it, no matter what it is, just the thought of drinking it makes me want to vomit. I admit I do need to drink more water throughout the day, but I really love this stuff for running (and I do prefer the stimulants to wake me up and get me going) but if I drink even a a little more than what's necessary to mix it with, it makes it hard to run and gives me a stomach ache.

Thanks for your replies!

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by creepalurkin View Post
    I'm just confused as to why after just a few times using it, no matter what it is, just the thought of drinking it makes me want to vomit. I admit I do need to drink more water throughout the day, but I really love this stuff for running (and I do prefer the stimulants to wake me up and get me going) but if I drink even a a little more than what's necessary to mix it with, it makes it hard to run and gives me a stomach ache.

Thanks for your replies!
    I do understand the feeling of training with a swimming pool in the stomach. However, im on a fatburner that uses stims and I am fine with it although I am highly stim-sensitive. Pre-workouts contain an ingredient that raises your blood pressure which kinda results in the headache/nausea (if im not wrong..)

Perhaps you could try some coffee/caffeine pills?
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

Yeah, maybe I should. I do really like the stuff I have though. Went a while without using it then last night after taking those caps of it I had amazing pumps lol. I think maybe if I mix it with gatorade or something that will cover the taste that might help.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good suggestions thus far, but take a look at which ingredients are contained with in the pre-wo also. Certain compounds might be making you nauseous.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    RPM Is a pretty awesome preworkout!

Or you might just want something like ErgoPump that's more mildly stimmed than whatever you were taking

I know I've taken products that made me feel like death because they simply had too much caffeine
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09