HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up Best full body exercises to gain weight at a fully equipped gym.

My ultimate goal is weight gain. I have gone from 130 back in Feb to about 148 where I am now. I have only been doing push ups and situps pull ups etc. I just joined an amazing gym at my alma mater, only 5 minutes from home. They have over 50 brand new machines. What are the best exercises to gain mass? What should I do. I understand that squats are an essential. Is there a thread that will help, any advice would be appreciated? They also have a full track, rock wall, olympic pool etc. I would assume cardio is my enemy being a true ecto/endo. I get plenty of cardio doing my workouts.

I take 80mg of whey protein a day spaced out in 3 doses, just started creatine and I do a low fat, high protein, no red meat, no processed food, no sugar, only whole grain, no fast carbs, no antibiotics/ steroid, all organic diet

Any other tips relating to gaining mass would be great. My overall goal is aesthetics so I don't need any more core circumference, I need more upper torso for the V look.

Thanks, Jeff

fotv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fotv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fotv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fotv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fotv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fotv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fotv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fotv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fotv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fotv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fotv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Working out with compound exercises (squats, presses, dead lifts, etc.) will help you build muscle, but the only way to gain weight is to eat more calories than you burn. You first need to calculate your TDEE and eat about 300 cal over that every day. I highly suggest you take a look at the stickies in the different sections, such as in the nutrition section. It will help you put things in better perspective on how to gain weight at an appropriate pace to maximize muscle. Good luck.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Caloric surplus and squats, deads, bench press, OHP.

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    80mg of protein...look out mama!

KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hurricane**** View Post
    My ultimate goal is weight gain. I have gone from 130 back in Feb to about 148 where I am now. I have only been doing push ups and situps pull ups etc. I just joined an amazing gym at my alma mater, only 5 minutes from home. They have over 50 brand new machines. What are the best exercises to gain mass? What should I do. I understand that squats are an essential. Is there a thread that will help, any advice would be appreciated? They also have a full track, rock wall, olympic pool etc. I would assume cardio is my enemy being a true ecto/endo. I get plenty of cardio doing my workouts.

I take 80mg of whey protein a day spaced out in 3 doses, just started creatine and I do a low fat, high protein, no red meat, no processed food, no sugar, only whole grain, no fast carbs, no antibiotics/ steroid, all organic diet

Any other tips relating to gaining mass would be great. My overall goal is aesthetics so I don't need any more core circumference, I need more upper torso for the V look.

Thanks, Jeff
    Please up dose of protein

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thanks, Jeff
    what?
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do a low fat, high protein, no red meat, no processed food, no sugar, only whole grain, no fast carbs, no antibiotics/ steroid, all organic diet
    Negged because of this comment.

Come back when you aren't stuck on nutritional dogma from 1992.
    Last edited by IDrinkBloodLOL; 07-28-2014 at 03:44 PM.

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    I see you've done a lot of research so let me save you some time on researching exercises. All you need to do are curls (at least 5 variations) and 4-5 chest exercises like flies, reach arounds and push press. How do these exercises work full body? The sloppier the form the better off you'll be.
    Experience, not just theory

HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100) HurricaneFuck is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by IDrinkBloodLOL View Post
    Negged because of this comment.

Come back when you aren't stuck on nutritional dogma from 1992.
    Heard of cholesterol? I should of mentioned I want to be healthy and active at 90yo. Eating healthy is more imp than massive gains. I went from 12 to 8% body fat only changing diet and gained 20 lbs. Instead of being a dick you could elaborate on 92' dogma. It sucks avoiding cholesterol but it significantly lowers chance of atherosclerosis. Thanks bud

Thanks to all of you that provided valuable information. I really appreciate the insight. I'm new to this and I wanted the opinions of veterans. Thank you

Originally Posted by k9pit View Post
    80mg of protein...look out mama!
    Hahah 80g, took me a minute to catch on. Was about to call you a dick too....

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heard of cholesterol? I should of mentioned I want to be healthy and active at 90yo. Eating healthy is more imp than massive gains. I went from 12 to 8% body fat only changing diet and gained 20 lbs. Instead of being a dick you could elaborate on 92' dogma. It sucks avoiding cholesterol but it significantly lowers chance of atherosclerosis. Thanks bud
    I have no need to elaborate on 1992 nutritional dogma; you just spat it all at me.

BRB "eat fat and get fat"
    BRB "eat cholesterol and cholesterol goes up"
    BRB practice FDA approved cryptoveganism because MUH PUBMED
    BRB not thinking
    BRB not reading current research on anything

Enjoy the red

Originally Posted by IDrinkBloodLOL View Post
    I have no need to elaborate on 1992 nutritional dogma; you just spat it all at me.

BRB "eat fat and get fat"
    BRB "eat cholesterol and cholesterol goes up"
    BRB practice FDA approved cryptoveganism because MUH PUBMED
    BRB not thinking
    BRB not reading current research on anything

Enjoy the red
    I should have said low in saturated and trans. I eat loads of poly and monos. I searched "1992 nutritional dogma" on google and only your threads pop up. ;-)

My wife lives in seattle and if I was exposed to the extremist out there on a daily basis I'd be hostile towards anything remotely liberal, hippie or vegan too. My wife said she was going to become a pescaterian just the other day. *facepalm* I'll be moving out early 15' when I can purchase a home.

I would still appreciate you pointing me in the right direction, you're clearly enlightened. We would definitely get along, im a sarcastic dick too. Thanks and have a great day -Jeff

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    It sucks avoiding cholesterol but it significantly lowers chance of atherosclerosis.
    No.

You need to get yourself up to speed on current research.

BTW, cholesterol is the raw material the body uses to manufacture hormones. Does testosterone and HGH ring a bell?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733