tyealia will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyealia will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyealia will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyealia will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyealia will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyealia will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyealia will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyealia will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyealia will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyealia will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyealia will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Help, No gym equipment bodyweight workout

Hi everyone so I've been trying for a while now to find a workout plan that's perfect for me but involves no weights.

Unfortunately in the last few months I have fallen on really hard times and am trying to stay fit even though I can no longer afford to renew my gym membership at this time.

Please comment on the workout plan that I've created with any advice or even any links to other plans.
    I have started and implemented the following:

Monday Wednesday Friday
    push-ups – 250 – rotating eight sets one day then four sets another
    plank – 2 min.
    side plank 2 min. each side
    around the world plank 2 min.

Tuesday Thursday Saturday
    door pull-ups five sets of eight increasing by 2 to 3 every week (I put a towel on my doorframe which is very low and locks when opened and do pull-ups)
    mountain climbers four sets of 50
    body weight squats four sets of 25

a question is is it possible to gain some mass by doing these exercises or will this just tone me I know I've been told if you do a very large amount of push-ups it's an exercise that can rival the bench press for mass gains.

Thanks for any help that I get
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

glutamine for the glutes garrettkirkman's Avatar
    garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    impro ****ing vise.

use anything that is heavy, can be used for deadlifts, goblet squats etc.
    weighted pullups, weighted dips, weighted pushups etc..
    bench: 275
    deadlift:385
    squat: 335

currently bulking till 210 then cutting to 195 8% bf

any questions on landscaping feel free to pm, ran my own landscaping company for 5 years.

glutamine for the glutes garrettkirkman's Avatar
    garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh and OP look on craiglist or other sites lots of times people give away whole weight sets or atleast dumbells for free
    bench: 275
    deadlift:385
    squat: 335

currently bulking till 210 then cutting to 195 8% bf

any questions on landscaping feel free to pm, ran my own landscaping company for 5 years.

Location: Portsmouth/London, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well there isn't really such a thing as "Toning" muscles get bigger or they get smaller. Toning is a term companies use quite often to sell you belts and stuff that won't do FA. To "Tone"(make muscles visible) you have to loose the subcutaneous fat around that muscle group, I.E abs. Could have great abs and do core 3 hours a day but be 20% body fat and they're not going to be visible.

Very large amount of push ups rivaling the bench press is Broscience, it would be like never upping your weight in the gym. If you can do 100 push ups a pop, you're gaining very little from doing them. It's the same principle as the concept that crunching away for hours will get you mad abs, if you can do 100 crunches then doing them is going to provide little profit. If you can lift a 10kg dumbell 50 times, you're gaining very little, so on and so forth.

However that doesn't mean you need a gym to be in shape. Bodyweight excercises can work great but you wont find yourself getting shredded or anything anytime soon.

Try where possible to add extra weight to what you do, fill a rucksack with books when you do bodyweight squats or chin ups the problem is that for full on hypertrophy and getting big ol' muscles, bodybuilding and all this will need the standard big compound lifts with solid weight on them. You weigh 176lbs, remove the weight of your legs as you're not really squatting that if you were to do a bodyweight squat then your probably squatting a relativley small amount, even if you add books/bags of rice etc into a rucksack and squat it you're not lifting the kind of weight to get big.
    When the Eagles are silent, the Parrots will jabber.