Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Peyton Manning chokes again.

Great game, but Manning just is not a clutch playoff QB. He is probably the best QB in the regular season, but not Top 10 if you include playoffs IMO.

Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agreed- he's like the Barry Sanders of quaterbacks. Spent half his career inside domes shredding bad to mediocre teams, but for the most part when it counted, especially outdoors, his performance drops off. Also, if he wins MVP, it'll be a disgrace to the award. For Peterson to come within yards of breaking Dickerson's record after tearing his ACL on the final game of last season is probably one of the best single-season performances in NFL history.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have nothing against the but was rooting for the ravens.

Not like I really like the ravens, i just hate the announcers slobbering all over their best buddy manning.

Once the packers and pats are gone the league isnt going to know what to do with themselves.

Notice how when things start going bad for their favorites that the penalty flags start flying against the team they dont want to win.

Its rigged. The outcomes arent rigged but the schedules are set up in a way that favors the leagues favorites. Thats why i dont like any of the favs.

MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy

You can say what ya like about him being a domer & not playing good outside when it counted. However, as a Bears fan, I remember reading before the Colts handed it to us in the superbowl played in the rain in Miami ('07), that EVERY week he had his center snap him footballs that were soaking in a 55 gallon drum of cold water. I believe the Bears had 3 or 4 fumbles during snaps, and they play outside in a cold weather city. He was better prepared than the whole Bear team, coaches included.
    Excuses are like a-holes, everyone has one and they all stink

Seize the moment, for once the granule of sand falls, that moment is gone. There is no turning over the hour glass in life...

My Nemesis - the 4" ring of fat around my belly that has been looking up and haunting me far too long. I will kill my nemesis in a slow, painful manner. I am better than my nemesis!

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn't even watch the game yesterday . . . hand a handgun class all day long. But was listening on the radio on the way home during the last 2 minutes of regulation and watched the OT. Sounds like Manning had a not-so-great day and his pick in the OT was the nail in the coffin. But that loss yesterday was squarely on the defense. They had it won with under a minute left and 70+ yards to go and no timeouts . . . and they blow the coverage on that TD pass. CANNOT happen--EVER. Manning apparently was not all that good but the Denver D got scorched from what I understand all game--Champ Bailey got burned twice too. 35 points against Baltimore should win every time.

But congrats to the Ravens . . . they got it done . . . we didn't.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I only casually follow the NFL, but I think Peyton has 8 one and dones in the playoff. People always blamed the Colts D for Manning not having more playoff success, but most times when Peyton lost as a Colt, the O didn't even put up 10 points with two of the top WRs in the league(Wayne and Harrison) He won a Superbowl, but that year he didn't play well the first 2 playoff games. I'm surprised sports journalists don't talk about this more often or at all. I predicted at the beginning of the season when people were predicting Denver to win it all that they would get beat in their first playoff game.

astrobob76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astrobob76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astrobob76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astrobob76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astrobob76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astrobob76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astrobob76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astrobob76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astrobob76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astrobob76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astrobob76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I only casually follow the NFL, but I think Peyton has 8 one and dones in the playoff. People always blamed the Colts D for Manning not having more playoff success, but most times when Peyton lost as a Colt, the O didn't even put up 10 points with two of the top WRs in the league(Wayne and Harrison) He won a Superbowl, but that year he didn't play well the first 2 playoff games. I'm surprised sports journalists don't talk about this more often or at all. I predicted at the beginning of the season when people were predicting Denver to win it all that they would get beat in their first playoff game.
    peyton deserves some grief for the loss, but not near as much as the defense. lifelong denver fan here, i know peyton has his issues, but to allow that tying touchdown pass at the end of the game is just rediculous. theres no way you can let someone get behind you like that. peyton was average at best yesterday, but the defense coldnt have stopped a college team!

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Their defense lost the game. Peyton should not have ever been in that position in the first place.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    Their defense lost the game. Peyton should not have ever been in that position in the first place.
    That may be true, but regardless of the situation, he didn't get it done as normal. I didn't see this part of the game, but he had a INT for a TD and and the boxscore that I read said he had two lost fumbles in regulation. If we are playing the what if game, the Denver D wouldn't have been in that position without those two fumbles.

In a playoff game, out of the current QBs in the league now, I would take Eli, Rothlesburger, Rodgers and Brady over Manning right off the top of my head.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That may be true, but regardless of the situation, he didn't get it done as normal. I didn't see this part of the game, but he had a INT for a TD and and the boxscore that I read said he had two lost fumbles in regulation. If we are playing the what if game, the Denver D wouldn't have been in that position without those two fumbles.

In a playoff game, out of the current QBs in the league now, I would take Eli, Rothlesburger, Rodgers and Brady over Manning right off the top of my head.
    I'm no Manning honk, but to acknowledge the defense as the issue (and allowing 38 points looks like a defensive issue imo) seems to me to be the end of the argument. Keep the other guys out of the end zone, problem solved.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I'm no Manning honk, but to acknowledge the defense as the issue (and allowing 38 points looks like a defensive issue imo) seems to me to be the end of the argument. Keep the other guys out of the end zone, problem solved.
    Manning's 4 turnovers are just as much at fault for the outcome as the defense. In OT, it is basically a new game. Without that INT, Baltimore would have had the ball inside their 10 most likely and not have hit that FG.

rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have to give the Ravens credit for continuing to fight. At the end of the 4th quarter Jones dropped a critical ball and then I think there was a penalty making it 4th and 10. I thought for sure that was the end of the game caus Manning was getting the ball back and Ravens were battling the clock.

Now the question would be can Flacco take Brady out? As I dont think the Texans have a chance.

On topic, Manning will carry some of the blame, but he should not have to shoulder all of it. Good news is he has a young team around him and they will make the playoffs again next year.

Now look at Matt Ryan. If Atlanta loses today that will be 4 straight playoff loses. Tons of pressure and the Seahawks look great.

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    llahhsoj doesn't like Manning because Peyton can drive his car without having to sit on a phone book
    Lulz.

Manning is a good QB, but my main point was that he doesn't play nearly as good in the playoff as the regular season. I don't have a favorite NFL team, so I am speaking from an unbiased perspective. Go back and look at his Colts playoff losses, most of them the Colts didn't even get 10 points. I rarely even watch any regular season, so his playoff misfortunes might stick out a lot more to me. Other great QBs, like Montanna play just as well in the playoffs as the regular season, Manning doesn't.

egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great game, but Manning just is not a clutch playoff QB. He is probably the best QB in the regular season, but not Top 10 if you include playoffs IMO.
    So what? The man has a Super Bowl ring, thousands of people walking around with jerseys with his name on it and more than money than you can even dream of. So he doesn't give a damn what you think.

As they say, opinions are like *******s. Everyone has one.

And by the way, I guess it was Peyton's fault that the defensive secondary allowed the Ravens to go 90 yards in the last minute of regulation?
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Passion doesn't pay the bills. G4P does.

Originally Posted by egoatdoor View Post
    So what? The man has a Super Bowl ring, thousands of people walking around with jerseys with his name on it and more than money than you can even dream of. So he doesn't give a damn what you think.

As they say, opinions are like *******s. Everyone has one.

And by the way, I guess it was Peyton's fault that the defensive secondary allowed the Ravens to go 90 yards in the last minute of regulation?
    Okay, but what about his 3 Turnovers before that series or his other 7 one and dones in the playoffs? One could argue that Denvers D wouldn't have been in that postition if it wasn't for the INT for a TD or Peyton didn't fumble twice. Hell, if it wasn't for the returns for TDs. Baltimore would probably won by 2 TDs. Peyton is one of the biggest choke artists in any sport of players that are considered one of the best all time in their sport. What was the excuse for the Colts not getting over 10 points in most of Mannings playoff loses with the Colts? My point wasn't that Manning is a bad QB, just he isn't clutch when it matters the most.

If Manning only had one of those turnovers and the same numbers with a loss in regulation, then you really couldn't blame it on him.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It was the Bronco defense with *34 sec* left in regulation, not Peyton.

egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I repeat. Your opinions don't mean a thing. Peyton doesn't give a damn what you think ( and neither to owners, John Elway and the coaches of the Broncos). He has the money(globs of it) and a ring. So why are you wasting your energy on talking about nothing.
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Passion doesn't pay the bills. G4P does.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    defense.....? please....

turnovers.....? please......

talking about this is pointless.

bottomline the Manning I've seen before, would have taken them down into fieldgoal range in the final sec. (I recall enough time, with timeouts?).

I wanted the Ravens to win, however I wanted to see Raven's D stop him in regulation.
    I really could not believe Manning didn't go for it?

BTW not a football "fan" just like to see a good game, and underdogs win.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post

bottomline the Manning I've seen before, would have taken them down into fieldgoal range in the final sec. (I recall enough time, with timeouts?).
    He does stuff like that a lot in the regular season. He doesn't in the playoffs.
    Last edited by llahhsoj; 01-14-2013 at 10:53 AM.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Manning led them to 13 wins during the season....against a very tough opponent in the playoffs, he led his team to FIVE touchdown drives......and a DOUBLE OVERTIME THRILLER.....

sorry....can't make him out to be a villain, every team in the league should have as much...
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was especially confused how the Denver Defense could let receivers behind them again and again and again.....Flacco was just throwing the ball up - for some reason Den CB/S were nowhere to be found!

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why did the let the clock run out with :30 left in regulation? We've all see Manning do a whole hell of a lot with that amount of time. I was dumbfounded....
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    Manning led them to 13 wins during the season....against a very tough opponent in the playoffs, he led his team to FIVE touchdown drives......and a DOUBLE OVERTIME THRILLER.....

sorry....can't make him out to be a villain, every team in the league should have as much...
    Manning didn't lead Denver to 5 TDs. Denver got a kick and a punt return TD. Manning also led the Colts to quite a few 12+ win seasons with the Colts and 1st round exits almost every time they went to the playoffs. Manning is pretty much the Alex Rodriguez of the NFL. Ask Yankee fans about how well he plays in the postseason.

With 2 fumbles and 2 INTs, the one crucial in OT that gave Baltimore excellent field position, Manning is just as at fault as is the defense.

Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    Why did the let the clock run out with :30 left in regulation? We've all see Manning do a whole hell of a lot with that amount of time. I was dumbfounded....
    I would guess because Manning probably would have thrown an INT in that situation and Baltimore would have won in regulation. I'm going to call it right now, Denver will get beat again next year their first game in the playoffs.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I repeat. Your opinions don't mean a thing. Peyton doesn't give a damn what you think ( and neither to owners, John Elway and the coaches of the Broncos). He has the money(globs of it) and a ring. So why are you wasting your energy on talking about nothing.
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    defense.....? please....

turnovers.....? please......

talking about this is pointless.

I wanted the Ravens to win, however I wanted to see Raven's D stop him in regulation.
    I really could not believe Manning didn't go for it?

BTW not a football "fan" just like to see a good game, and underdogs win.
    We are talking about it because that's what dudes do the day after a game. Or so I thought.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was at the game. If I were to compile my list of Bronco goats:

1. Rahim Moore, the safety that was out of position on the 70 yard hail mary with 30 seconds left. There is simply no excuse. NONE.
    2. Coaches for way too conservative gameplan, playing not to lose instead of playing to win.
    3. Manning. The pick 6 was not his fault, the ball deflected off the receiver's hands and should have been defensive pass interference. But he was not sharp at all, and the cold clearly bothered him. And it was freakin' cold, it bothered me too.
    4. Champ Bailey. Played like a chump on Saturday. Probably his worst game as a pro.
    5. The perfect setup for complacency. Winning 11 games in a row, but mostly against inferior teams. Best win by far during that stretch was beating Ravens a month ago on the road, but Ravens had some players that missed that game. Spending bye week listening to everybody say how they are going to the Super Bowl. Nobody in Denver gave the Ravens a shot without a lopsided turnover ratio.

Manning is on the list of goats, but he is not at the top. Agree though that the game does add to his legacy as someone whose performance drops off in the playoffs. I am no Manning apologist. I've always hated him, and I root for him now only because he's the Bronco's starting QB. And he is clearly better than Tebow.
    I am not female.
    My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146334033

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Peyton seems to struggle under pressure
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This guy thinks pretty much the same as I do. If any other QB but Manning would have thrown that INT they would have shouldered more blame. What is the explanatin for 8 one and dones after a lot of years of winning 12 or more games? They guy is extremely overrated but can do no wrong because he is a media darling. I'd take Eli in the playoffs over Peyton in a second.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You consistently make statements in your posts that I find to be spot on. Like your position or hate your position is not the point. You speak the literal truth. You live in that place most folks can't tolerate to stay in for very long: Literalville. I appreciate damn near everything you post, whether I agree with it or not.

That said, sports are a diversion. An adult's playground. A place to waste our time and escape reality. I don't think Manning choked, and he's a first ballot Hall of Famer. Once you get into the little arguments about where he falls specifically on the list or is he better or worse than some other guy's career, well, I run out of time for that discussion.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson