risalh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

lump under butt? ugh ew

SO I'm new to this website. I still have some weight to lose to be happy with my body. Also, in no way or form am I training or looking into being in a competition or a body builder. Anyways, I am so self conscious over this like lump under neath my butt.. It won't go away no matter what I do. I attached pictures. Has anyone else experienced this? Granted, I know it's fat but cardio isn't seeming to help it. Does anyone have any suggestions? exercises? that can help this issues. Thanks in advance!! I look forward to reading the posts.
    Attached Images

RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can you circle the lump in your pics?? All I see is a decent rear end. Serious.

Also, forget cardio and go lift heavy weights. Preferably squats and deadlifts. You will not look like a body builder, trust me. You will get that "toned" look. Also, read the nutrition section sticky on diet. All the work in the world won't matter if you don't eat properly. Good luck.
    Last edited by RH709; 10-19-2016 at 09:18 PM.
    *Misc Mechanical Engineer Crew*
    *Vasectomy crew*
    *Denver Broncos crew*
    *Kawasaki Motorcycle crew*

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cardio doesn't burn fat.
    only eating less calories than you intake does that.

Second reading the nutrition section.
    Start with the link below my post
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RH709 View Post

Also, forget cardio and go lift heavy weights. Preferably squats and deadlifts. You will not look like a body builder, trust me. You will get that "tone" look. Also, read the nutrition section sticky on diet. All the work in the world won't matter if you don't eat properly. Good luck.
    This. No idea where the lump is supposed to be.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172508601
    PR’s per January 2018
    Hibar squat: 160kg
    Paused bench: 115kg
    Deadlift: 185kg
    OHP: 77,5kg

FMH Crew, Euro Degenerate in SEA

Also, forget cardio and go lift heavy weights. Preferably squats and deadlifts. You will not look like a body builder, trust me. You will get that "toned" look. Also, read the nutrition section sticky on diet. All the work in the world won't matter if you don't eat properly. Good luck.
    ----- I will post a better pic where you can see. But thank you! How heavy should I be lifting? I desire the toned look
    Also I have read some nutrition postings. Eating super healthy is the hard part for me.

Better image

Originally Posted by risalh View Post
    SO I'm new to this website. I still have some weight to lose to be happy with my body. Also, in no way or form am I training or looking into being in a competition or a body builder. Anyways, I am so self conscious over this like lump under neath my butt.. It won't go away no matter what I do. I attached pictures. Has anyone else experienced this? Granted, I know it's fat but cardio isn't seeming to help it. Does anyone have any suggestions? exercises? that can help this issues. Thanks in advance!! I look forward to reading the posts.
    I attached a better image to see!
    Attached Images

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A lot of women hold more fat in that area, so when dieting down it's going to be the last place to lean out. Eating super healthy doesn't mean anything. It comes to eating the right amount of calories based on the goal. If your goal is fat loss you need to create a calorie deficit though your diet.

Combine the above with a solid lifting program and patience.

I'm recommend "Strong Curves." It's a good program and it focuses on the areas you're concerned about.

https://www.amazon.com/Strong-Curves...=strong+curves
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RK42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wowter View Post
    This. No idea where the lump is supposed to be.
    +1. I see nothing that's not supposed to be there.

MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I attached a better image to see!
    that is just how your body has distributed fat onto your lower body, this will only go away once your body is much leaner i'm pretty sure, unless i'm mistaken and there's actually some sort of problem going on under your butt lol. Also as for dieting, everyone has that struggle lol, it's honestly the worse. After picking up bodybuilding i simply don't eat food for the joy of eating food anymore. that's whats going to happen to you too if you want this to be a lifestyle

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    A lot of women hold more fat in that area, so when dieting down it's going to be the last place to lean out.
    No joke. Last 10 pounds I've gotten skinnier forearms, fingers, and even seem to have done down a 1/2 shoe size of all things.

Thighs? No visible change. Sigh...

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MehranBrah View Post
    After picking up bodybuilding i simply don't eat food for the joy of eating food anymore. that's whats going to happen to you too if you want this to be a lifestyle
    It doesn't have to be this way at all. It's all about creating a healthy balance, knowing you can enjoy a bit of everyting and it's obvious you haven't found it yet.

sardelsa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sardelsa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sardelsa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sardelsa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sardelsa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sardelsa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sardelsa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sardelsa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sardelsa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sardelsa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sardelsa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    A lot of women hold more fat in that area, so when dieting down it's going to be the last place to lean out. Eating super healthy doesn't mean anything. It comes to eating the right amount of calories based on the goal. If your goal is fat loss you need to create a calorie deficit though your diet.

Combine the above with a solid lifting program and patience.

I'm recommend "Strong Curves." It's a good program and it focuses on the areas you're concerned about.
    ^This.
    That is one of the last places I lose as well, and it came to the point where I wasn't getting anywhere so now I am bulking to put on more muscle so when I cut down my glutes and hammies will (hopfeully) look better.

I think you look great though.

Originally Posted by sardelsa View Post
    It came to the point where I wasn't getting anywhere so now I am bulking to put on more muscle so when I cut down my glutes and hammies will (hopfeully) look better.
    This is key and a lot of women don't think about this. If there's not enough overall muscle to support the look just cutting down/leaning out isn't going to fix the problem.

Most women need to do a few building/cutting cycles to get their legs where they want them to be.

RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, you can not go wrong listening to Kimm4. She knows what she is talking about.

I was going to say the same thing about "eating healthy". Don't look at it that way, look at it as eating the right amount of fats, carbs and protein to hit your overall calorie need to reach your goal. There is no "healthy" food. No food provides any kind of miracle that some other food can't. Food is simply fats, carbs and proteins that make up calories. That is all. It is very simple once you realize it.

Read the program Kimm4 suggested or look into something like Starting Strength. Track your food intake, I can not stress that enough. If you really have a goal, put real effort in and you WILL see results. Track your food so you know you are reaching your calorie goals. Lift the weights...don't worry, it's better to start light and work your way up. The other part of this is: it takes time and consistency. A great body isn't built in 4 weeks or 12. This will take time. Have fun with it cause if you really want results it will take months and years.

Edit: As usual..."You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kimm4 again."
    *Misc Mechanical Engineer Crew*
    *Vasectomy crew*
    *Denver Broncos crew*
    *Kawasaki Motorcycle crew*

OP, you can not go wrong listening to Kimm4. She knows what she is talking about.

I was going to say the same thing about "eating healthy". Don't look at it that way, look at it as eating the right amount of fats, carbs and protein to hit your overall calorie need to reach your goal. There is no "healthy" food. No food provides any kind of miracle that some other food can't. Food is simply fats, carbs and proteins that make up calories. That is all. It is very simple once you realize it.

Read the program Kimm4 suggested or look into something like Starting Strength. Track your food intake, I can not stress that enough. If you really have a goal, put real effort in and you WILL see results. Track your food so you know you are reaching your calorie goals. Lift the weights...don't worry, it's better to start light and work your way up. The other part of this is: it takes time and consistency. A great body isn't built in 4 weeks or 12. This will take time. Have fun with it cause if you really want results it will take months and years.

Edit: As usual..."You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kimm4 again."

Can anyone suggest some weight lifting exercises? I don't think my squat form is 100% correct because it tends to hurt my lower back.

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can anyone suggest some weight lifting exercises? I don't think my squat form is 100% correct because it tends to hurt my lower back.
    Follow a program, don't just put stuff together. Go with the Strong Curves recommendation.

Get your form correct, squats are a great exercise to use, and not just for the gains. There's a youtube series called "so you think you can squat" that's incredibly helpful, but also look at other videos, and if you can, record yourself. Not necessarily to post if you don't want to, but so you can look at yourself, and compare it to other videos with people doing squats correctly. Also play with foot position, some people do well with a narrow stance, others do best a little wider. Just use your bodyweight, and give a few a try to see what feels natural.

Also stretch your hip flexors. I get lower back pain from them being too tight, and while it may not be an issue fr you, it's into going to hurt either. Walking knee pulls, bw frog squats, frog pose, figure fours, etc.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs