jake2j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with my working out routine/program..

Alright, so I've been working out for quite a while now.. But I gave up on going to the gym cause I've been too busy lately and instead I bought some equips at home...
    I've got a benchpress, which includes leg exercising things whatever they're called, and I got pair of dumbbells..
    I just don't know where to start off and how to start off, I got back into it I went trough the sore phase and all I need now is a workout schedule..
    Also I wouldn't say I'm a beginner I'm in a decent shape and I can lift decent weight, I can do 17kg dumbell curls, 25kg barbell curls and 50-60 kg benchpress sets..
    I tried making myself a schedule, but for some reason I'm unhappy with it and I feel that something is wrong or missing..

So I'd really appreciate it if someone takes some time and helps me out, would mean a lot to me..
    Also thanks in advance to whoever spares a few minutes help me

Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jake2j View Post
    Alright, so I've been working out for quite a while now.. But I gave up on going to the gym cause I've been too busy lately and instead I bought some equips at home...
    I've got a benchpress, which includes leg exercising things whatever they're called, and I got pair of dumbbells..
    I just don't know where to start off and how to start off, I got back into it I went trough the sore phase and all I need now is a workout schedule..
    Also I wouldn't say I'm a beginner I'm in a decent shape and I can lift decent weight, I can do 17kg dumbell curls, 25kg barbell curls and 50-60 kg benchpress sets..
    I tried making myself a schedule, but for some reason I'm unhappy with it and I feel that something is wrong or missing..

So I'd really appreciate it if someone takes some time and helps me out, would mean a lot to me..
    if your going to workout at home you are going to want to invest in a good squat rack/power cage.....
    Train for Strength, Eat For Size, Rest for Recovery, Repeat for Results

Originally Posted by Dano85 View Post
    if your going to workout at home you are going to want to invest in a good squat rack/power cage.....
    I will consider that, but why wouldn't I be able doing squats just with the barbell?

Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will consider that, but why wouldn't I be able doing squats just with the barbell?
    if youre on a good program, the answer is Safety
    Train for Strength, Eat For Size, Rest for Recovery, Repeat for Results

Originally Posted by Dano85 View Post
    if youre on a good program, the answer is Safety
    Thats what I needed help with, and I know how to do everything safely and the right way, if I don't I just look it up..
    But I needed some help with making a 3 day schedule that's my only prob..

MrZombieSteve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrZombieSteve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrZombieSteve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrZombieSteve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrZombieSteve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrZombieSteve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrZombieSteve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrZombieSteve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrZombieSteve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrZombieSteve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrZombieSteve has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thats what I needed help with, and I know how to do everything safely and the right way, if I don't I just look it up..
    But I needed some help with making a 3 day schedule that's my only prob..
    the problem isn't so much squatting safely, it's getting the loaded bar on your back safely and removing it after the fact. Even if you could do both these things, after a certain weight you'd be very hard pressed in doing any reasonable amount of sets.

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How are you going to pick up any substantial weight and put it on your back without a rack?
    Last edited by CamLeslie; 01-15-2013 at 02:05 PM.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

SQ [450x1] BP [285x1] DL [500x1] all @ 230 Raw, Drug Free

Yeah good point, anyway still no one helped me out with the schedule which is the main thing I needed a hand with..

acyu2012 is not very well liked. (-100) acyu2012 is not very well liked. (-100) acyu2012 is not very well liked. (-100) acyu2012 is not very well liked. (-100) acyu2012 is not very well liked. (-100) acyu2012 is not very well liked. (-100) acyu2012 is not very well liked. (-100) acyu2012 is not very well liked. (-100) acyu2012 is not very well liked. (-100) acyu2012 is not very well liked. (-100) acyu2012 is not very well liked. (-100)
    what's been missing?

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

SQ [450x1] BP [285x1] DL [500x1] all @ 230 Raw, Drug Free