BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000)

Cheapest/easiest cert to get?

So my buddy just opened a planet fitness and I'm going to help him by being a trainer there, the hours will supplement the hour of work I lose during the winter season at my real job so it will work out very well,( I understand that planet fitness trainers make like nothing correct?)

So basically I want to get a cert that I can use at other gyms aswell to make more once I get the hang of training, I'm relatively smart about excersize and the body(4years lifting/all collage sciences done).

So what cert would you guys and girls reccomend me get?
    Pgh PA, mediocre power lifter, @Brookline_Barbell

glutamine for the glutes garrettkirkman's Avatar
    garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ISSA is a solid cert from the usa that most gyms will accept. fairy expensive it costs a few hundred bucks.

if you just need a bull**** cert go to expertrating.com lol
    bench: 275
    deadlift:385
    squat: 335

currently bulking till 210 then cutting to 195 8% bf

any questions on landscaping feel free to pm, ran my own landscaping company for 5 years.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigPaul0909 View Post
    I'm relatively smart about excersize and the body(4years lifting/all collage sciences done).

So what cert would you guys and girls reccomend me get?
    In those 4 years, what have been your goals and what type of training have you done?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    In those 4 years, what have been your goals and what type of training have you done?
    Started in the gym at 240lbs obese at age 18 at 5.7

By 20 I was down to 200 with some actual muscle on me

21 I was 160 cut -trained with a bb split the entire time u till I got to my most cut

-started powerlifting and one my first comp at 165

Now I'm DC training an it works very well.
    -that about sums it up, profile pic is old lol age 20 there almost 23
    Pgh PA, mediocre power lifter, @Brookline_Barbell

Endorphin Addiction.... DBLBacn's Avatar
    DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000) DBLBacn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cheap and easy sounds good, but is definitely not the best way to go. Find a reputable cert and shell out a little extra cash and in the end it will pay for itself.
    ACE CPT
    NASM CPT
    Personal Trainer - Lifetime Athletic, Sandy Springs, GA

weaponxpf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weaponxpf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weaponxpf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weaponxpf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weaponxpf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weaponxpf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have my ACSM certification. Man was it tough! Passed on the second try. I have the eTextbook version of the ACSM personal trainer certification books and the NASM certification book. If anybody is interested just PM me or check out the link in my signature below :-)

coolioljx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro, we all do respect, but i see you posting same content "selling" your ACSM notes here and there. People are asking serious questions here, but you are only doing your business by fooling us around.
    Originally Posted by weaponxpf View Post
    I have my ACSM certification. Man was it tough! Passed on the second try. I have the eTextbook version of the ACSM personal trainer certification books and the NASM certification book. If anybody is interested just PM me or check out the link in my signature below :-)

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by coolioljx View Post
    bro, we all do respect, but i see you posting same content "selling" your ACSM notes here and there. People are asking serious questions here, but you are only doing your business by fooling us around.
    I see what you're saying for sure but, guys gotta advertise somehow. I actually took the time to check out the material in his signature and it's all really helpful to me.
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com