Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Time to out-PERFORM the competition with Formutech Nutrition!

Big thanks to Formutech and Alecto42c for hooking me up with a full 30 serving tub of PERFORM, their BCAA supplement!

About PERFORM:

*(According to Formutech) With PERFORM, Athletes get the absolute most out of every minute of training. When intense training sessions deplete your natural energy stores, your body WILL turn to its own muscle for fuel! Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are metabolized from your muscle tissue, degrading hard earned mass and weakening your training performance. The ONLY way to prevent this is through BCAA supplementation.*

*PERFORM by Formutech Nutrition is specifically engineered to:
    -Reduce Muscle breakdown during training and recovery!*
    -Delay Muscle fatigue!*
    -Help reduce delayed-onset Muscle soreness!*
    -Promote Muscle growth!*
    -Promote faster tissue repair!*
    -Support optimum growth hormone levels!*
    -Promote energy during intense training sessions!*

About Me
    I am a D1 College baseball player and our first game is Friday! I am currently still finishing up my rehab from a torn meniscus so I am not quite cleared to play yet however my lifting has been intense and hardcore (only thing missing is squats).

Training

I follow a modified version of Arnold's philosophy from the Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding. Basically...
    -Abs Every day
    -Muscle Splits
    -20-25 sets for big muscle groups & 10-15 for smaller groups
    -Most exercises will consist of 5 sets each: 15,10,8,6,6 (or 15,12,10,8,8)
    -60-90 sec rest between sets (mostly 60)
    -Will throw in supersets, drop sets etc.
    -Also I am currently Incorporating 2-a-days

My split:
    M: Chest/Triceps/Calves
    T: Back/Biceps/Forearms
    W: Legs
    TH: Delts/Traps/Calves
    F: Bis/Tris/Forearms
    S: Off-cardio/abs (or lagging body part)
    S: Off-cardio/abs (or lagging body part)

I will be taking Perform post workout in each of my workouts (on lift days) and sipping on it in my gallon jug on non workout days. Since I do workout consistently more than once a day, I don't expect this 30 serving tub to last me an entire 30 days.

I have already taken my first serving this morning for my Chest workout, and I will be going back to the gym tonight to hit triceps, calves, and abs! I will do my taste test video ASAP and upload it here!

*also just as a note, I will be trying to use my brand new polar heart rate monitor for each workout so I can give specific info!

Last edited by Jmhager; 02-11-2013 at 01:51 PM.
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

Check us out in the Store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/store/evlution.html

Follow Us and PM me for Free Samples:
    IG: @EVLsports & @Jmhager29
    FB: ********.com/Evlsports

Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Day 1

Workout 1: Chest

Workout Specs:
    Length: 59 minutes, 41 seconds
    Average Heart Rate: 93 BPM
    Cals Burned: 241
    Rest between Sets: 60-90 Secs

The Workout
    Flat BB Bench: 135x15, 185x10, 185x8, 190x6, 190x6/135x6(drop set)
    Incline BB Bench: 135x15, 145x10, 155x10, 165x8, 185x5
    Cable Flye: 15, 15, 15, 10, 8/8/8/8(drop set)
    Incline Hammer Strength Press: 15, 10, 8/8/8(drop set)
    Smith Machine Push-Up Ladder: 3 sets of (10,10,10,10... & 8,8,8,8... & 5,5,5,5)
    Chest Dips to Failure: x3 sets

Workout 2: Triceps/Abs/Calves

Workout Specs:
    Length: 55 minutes, 43 seconds
    Average Heart Rate: 99 BPM
    Cals Burned: 284
    Rest between Sets: 60 secs for triceps, No rest for Abs, & 30 sec for calves

The Workout
    Triceps:
    Lying French Press: 15, 10, 8, 6, 6
    Cable Triceps Pushdown (rope): 15, 10, 8 (light-ish)
    Cable Triceps Pushdown (V-Bar) 15, 10, 8 (heavy)
    Deep Bench Dips: 5 sets of 20
    Abs:
    Hanging Leg Raises: 100 reps in as few sets as possible
    Roman Chair Sit-Ups: AMRAP in 4 Minutes
    Bent over Oblique Twists: 100 each side
    Calves:
    Leg Press Calf Presses: 5 sets of 20, 15, 10, 8, 8
    Seated Calf Raise: 5 sets of 15, 10, 8, 6, 6
    Bodyweight Standing Calf Raises: 1 set to failure

Drank my PERFORM at the gym so no taste test vid just yet! Will try to shoot one for tomorrow!
    Last edited by Jmhager; 02-11-2013 at 07:54 PM.
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

Check us out in the Store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/store/evlution.html

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a pretty tub

Lurking in the Shadows... rdcopps's Avatar
    rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sub'd in on this!

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Innnnnn
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    subbed in man. when you plan on taking Perform BCAAs?
    275 Raw
    677/507/728
    1912 total
    Ranked 16nd nationally

Youtube: Mazzaiii
    Insta: nutellastrong
    ********: John Mazza III

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy FORMUTECH Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a good placement MP haha
    My “training log”

Originally Posted by yakuzastyle View Post
    What a pretty tub

Yes sir... Love the look!

Originally Posted by rdcopps View Post
    sub'd in on this!
    Thanks for subbin in!

Originally Posted by Raigs View Post
    Innnnnn
    Hola Raigs, long time no see!

Originally Posted by supermaz View Post
    subbed in man. when you plan on taking Perform BCAAs?
    Planning on doing 1 scoop after each workout session.

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy FORMUTECH Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy Yeah Buddy
    Beautiful... Just beautiful! haha reps comin at you when I recharge!
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

(subliminal message) lolz
    275 Raw
    677/507/728
    1912 total
    Ranked 16nd nationally

alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great intro, looking forward to this

Day 2

Workout 1: Back & Biceps

Workout Specs:
    Length: 1 hour, 14 minutes, 46 seconds
    Average Heart Rate: 98 BPM
    Cals Burned: 353
    Rest between Sets: 60-90 Secs

The Workout
    Back:
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: 5 sets of 15,10,8,6,6/8(*drop set of wide grip pullups)
    Reverse Grip Close Pulldowns: 5 sets of 15,10,8,6,6/8(*drop set of chins)
    1 Arm DB Row: 5 sets of 20,15,10,8,8
    Superset:
    Straight-Arm Cable Pulldowns (rope): 3x15
    DB Bent Arm Pullover: 2x8
    Seated Cable Rows: 5x15,10,8,6,6
    Biceps:
    EZ Bar Preacher curls: 5 sets of 15,10,8,6,6
    BB Spider Curls: 3x15
    Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 12,10,8/8/10(*triple drop on last set)

Workout 2: Abs & Forearms

Workout Specs:
    Length: 35 minutes, 49 seconds
    Average Heart Rate: 104 BPM
    Cals Burned: 207
    Rest between Sets: As little rest as possible for Abs, & 30 sec for forearms

The Workout
    5 minute Bike Warm-up
    Abs:
    Roman Chair Sit-Ups: AMRAP in 4 Minutes
    1 Leg Scissors Crunch: 60 reps
    Ab Roller: 50 Reps
    Plank: 2 minutes
    Forearms:
    Superset:
    BB Front Wrist Curls: 5 sets of 15,10,10,10,10
    BB Behind the Back Wrist Curls: 5 sets of 15,10,10,10,10
    DB Wrist Twists: 2 sets of 30

Taste Test:
    Last edited by Jmhager; 02-12-2013 at 08:17 PM.
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks for the vid man!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Lurking in the Shadows... rdcopps's Avatar
    rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Workouts looking good in here! That's a lot of sets you're doing. You've got to be spent by the time your done. Keep it up!

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome vid!

that shirts is a bit tight on you brah!

Awesome vid!

if he can move in it. its not to tight.
    275 Raw
    677/507/728
    1912 total
    Ranked 16nd nationally

thanks for the vid man!
    You got it man!!

Originally Posted by rdcopps View Post
    Workouts looking good in here! That's a lot of sets you're doing. You've got to be spent by the time your done. Keep it up!
    Honestly, I feel like 20-25 sets for my big muscles is my sweet spot. Anything less and I got too much left in the tank!

Awesome vid!

Hahah take that up with my fiance! It's a large, you just mirin my chesticles hahah

Originally Posted by supermaz View Post
    if he can move in it. its not to tight.
    Words to live by!
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

Day 3

Workout: Delts & Quads
    Well I decided to change things up today. It is usually a full on LEG ATTACK day but I decided to switch it up because my hammies were tight as hell and sore (from my rehab the previous day... **** ton of running, agility, etc). I chose to pair Delts and Quads together because for the most part these are "pressing" movements, whereas traps and hams are more "pulling" (made sense in my head, hah). My quad work is still pretty limited but just wait for my hamstring day

Workout Specs:
    Length: 49 minutes, 17 seconds
    Cals Burned: 198
    Rest between Sets: 60-90 Secs for Delts, 45 secs for quads

The Workout
    Delts:
    Warm-Up: 5 minutes of Rowing & 5 minutes of Shoulder Warm-ups with BB and DBs
    Shoulder Press (BB Behind the Neck): 45x20(w-up), 95x15, 115x10, 125x8, 135x6, 135x6
    DB Shoulder Press: 50x15, 55x10, 60x10, 65x8, 70x6
    Superset:
    1-Arm Cable Lat Raise: 15,10,8,6,6
    1-Arm Cable Front Raise: 15,10,8,6,6
    Quads:
    Leg Extensions (top 1/4 w/ a squeeze and hold): 50x15, 70x10, 90x10, 110x8, 130x8, 150x6, 170x6
    Leg Extensions (full rep-- light weight & slow): 50x20, 70x20, 70x20

PERFORM:
    IDK how you guys do this melon flavor but it is by far my favorite tasting BCAA ever!
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecto42c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jmhager View Post
    Workout: Delts & Quads
    Well I decided to change things up today. It is usually a full on LEG ATTACK day but I decided to switch it up because my hammies were tight as hell and sore (from my rehab the previous day... **** ton of running, agility, etc). I chose to pair Delts and Quads together because for the most part these are "pressing" movements, whereas traps and hams are more "pulling" (made sense in my head, hah). My quad work is still pretty limited but just wait for my hamstring day

Workout Specs:
    Length: 49 minutes, 17 seconds
    Cals Burned: 198
    Rest between Sets: 60-90 Secs for Delts, 45 secs for quads

The Workout
    Delts:
    Warm-Up: 5 minutes of Rowing & 5 minutes of Shoulder Warm-ups with BB and DBs
    Shoulder Press (BB Behind the Neck): 45x20(w-up), 95x15, 115x10, 125x8, 135x6, 135x6
    DB Shoulder Press: 50x15, 55x10, 60x10, 65x8, 70x6
    Superset:
    1-Arm Cable Lat Raise: 15,10,8,6,6
    1-Arm Cable Front Raise: 15,10,8,6,6
    Quads:
    Leg Extensions (top 1/4 w/ a squeeze and hold): 50x15, 70x10, 90x10, 110x8, 130x8, 150x6, 170x6
    Leg Extensions (full rep-- light weight & slow): 50x20, 70x20, 70x20

PERFORM:
    IDK how you guys do this melon flavor but it is by far my favorite tasting BCAA ever!
    haha.. so i'm not the only1, i thought the taste was AMAZING...

glad your liking it

Originally Posted by alecto42c View Post
    haha.. so i'm not the only1, i thought the taste was AMAZING...

glad your liking it
    Nothing compares
    My “training log”

PERFORM:

my thinking exactly.

I could drink this stuff all day.

Oh wait, I do.

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

my thinking exactly.

I could drink this stuff all day.

Oh wait, I do.
    haha yep /this
    275 Raw
    677/507/728
    1912 total
    Ranked 16nd nationally

Day 4

Workout 1: Hamstrings & Glutes

Workout Specs:
    Length: 1 hour, 4 minutes, 13 seconds
    Cals Burned: 265
    Rest between Sets: 90-120 Secs for RDLs, 60 secs for rest of Hamstrings, 30-45 secs for glute exercises

The Workout
    Barbell RDLs: 45x20, 45x10 (w-ups), 135x15, 185x10, 225x8, 225x8, 275x6/135x6/45x6 (drop set)
    Seated Hamstring Curl Machine: 70x15, 110x10, 150x8, 190x6, 190x5+3(negatives)
    Single Leg HS Curls: 30x15, 50x10, 70x8, 75x6, 75x6/50x6/30x6 (drop set)
    Superset:
    Physio-Ball Leg Curls: 3x10
    Glute Ham Raises: 3 sets of 6
    Superset:
    Cable Glute Pullthroughs: 3x10
    Physio-Ball Glute Bridges: 3x10

Workout 2: Traps & Light Upper Body

Workout Specs: forgot my heart rate watch

The Workout
    Upper:
    Superset:
    Barbell Flat Bench: 155x5, 185x5, 205x5, 205x5
    Kneeling Palloff Press 3 sets of 10 each side
    DB 1 Arm Row: 6 sets of 5 with 50-lb dbs
    Traps:
    DB Shrugs: 85x10, 80x10, 75x10, 75x10, 75x10, 50x10, 50x10, 50x10, 50x10, 50x10, 50x10 (20-30 sec rest)
    Superset:
    BB Front Shrugs: 135x10, 135x10
    BB Behind the Back Shrugs: 135x10, 135x10
    Last edited by Jmhager; 02-16-2013 at 04:43 PM.
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PERFORM:

Let's just say that if you like the Melon flavor wait until you get a taste of the new one!!! COMING SOON!
    Bruce Davis
    Formutech Nutrition
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.********.com/fnutrition
    @formutechnut

Originally Posted by ganutrition View Post
    PERFORM:

Let's just say that if you like the Melon flavor wait until you get a taste of the new one!!! COMING SOON!
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

Originally Posted by ganutrition View Post
    PERFORM:

I better be seeing some samples soon!

please boss man
    My “training log”

I lol'd hard

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Day 5

Just a quick workout last night since I had a really busy day!

Workout 1: Core Circuit

Workout Specs:
    No Monitor
    Rest between Sets: Circuit Style

The Workout
    Elliptical: 10 Minute
    Superset:
    Roman Chair Situps: 10 sets of 10
    Hanging Leg Raises: 10 sets of 10
    Superset:
    Weighted Cable Crunches: 3 sets of 15
    Twists: 3 sets of 50 each side
    Superset:
    Pushups: 3 sets of 15
    Back Extension 3 sets of 20
    Elliptical: 10 Minutes
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

Day 6

Workout 1:

Workout Specs:
    Length: 46 minutes, 8 seconds
    Average Heart Rate: 112 BPM
    Cals Burned: 329
    Rest between Sets: 15-30 seconds, very fast pace

The Workout
    Rowing: 5 minutes
    Superset:
    Ez Bar Nosebreakers: 45x20, 45x20, 65x15, 85x12, 95x10, 105x8, 105x8
    Straight BB Curls: 45x20, 45x20, 65x15, 85x12, 95x10, 105x8, 105x8
    Superset:
    Cable Rope Pushdows: 5 sets of 15,12,10,8,8
    Lying Cable Curl (straight bar): 5 sets of 15,12,10,8,8
    Superset:
    Cable V-bar Pushdowns: 10,10,10,8,6
    Cable Rope Hammer Curls: 10,10,10,8,6
    Weighted Bench Dips 50x15/BWx15 (drop set), 50x10/BWx10 (drop set)
    Db Curl Drop-set Burnout: 30x10/20x10/15x10/10x15

Workout 2: Abs, Calves, & Forearms

Workout Specs:
    Length: 40 minutes, 21 seconds
    Average Heart Rate: 88 BPM
    Cals Burned: 136
    Rest between Sets: 15-30 secs

The Workout
    Ab Circuit (x3)
    1. Floor Situps: 20
    2. Arnold Crunch: 20
    3. Heels to the Heaven: 20
    4. Side Crunches: 20
    5. Lying Windshield Wipers: 10 each side
    6. Lying Leg Lifts: 20
    7. Hanging Bicycle: 20
    Calves:
    Calf Presses: 200x15, 200x15, 200x10, 200x10, 200x10
    Bodyweight Calf Raises: 50 reps
    Seated Calf Raises: 45x30, 90x25, 135x20
    Bodyweight Calf Raises: 50 Reps
    Forearms:
    Superset
    Standing BB Wrist Curls (in front): 45x10, 115x10, 105x10, 85x10, 65x10, 45x10
    Standing BB Wrist Curls (behind the back): 45x10, 115x10, 105x10, 85x10, 65x10, 45x10
    Seated BB Finger Curls: 45x10 (x5 sets)
    Giant Set:
    Db Wrist Rotations: 30 each way (x2 sets)
    DB Side Wrist Curls: 30x10 (x2 sets)
    Pinch Grip Plate Hold: 25x30seconds/10x1min (drop set)[x2 sets]
    Last edited by Jmhager; 02-16-2013 at 05:09 PM.
    EVLution Nutrition Rep