Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

1 week transformation pics!

What do you guys think of my 1 week transformation. lol

Week 1 of 12.

0 cardio, just diet -_-

QblZCdJISBfKcwLaZjpcGQoPRAXRxpYASiZU.jpg

KycOvecovxOpvEjbHBFJkbANZrfKTpDFmoYfp.jpg

photo-1.jpg
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

flajohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flajohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flajohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flajohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flajohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flajohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flajohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flajohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flajohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flajohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flajohn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thats one week?

Wow, you're doing something right if you're being srs

RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that's some awesome progress!
    Please tell me what your diet is like!?

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong water retention!

decent physique

but you need to train legs more/harder/properly

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    strong water retention!

decent physique

but you need to train legs more/harder/properly
    I agree sir, Ive been trying heavy squats.

its so hard to play catch up after years of neglecting my legs.lol

JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pain Zone View Post
    I agree sir, Ive been trying heavy squats.

its so hard to play catch up after years of neglecting my legs.lol
    diet? calories? routine?

Originally Posted by JordanCABJ View Post
    diet? calories? routine?
    Hardcore weight training 6 days a week as usual.

Im not going to begin counting calories until the last 4 weeks. I have been doing low carb, high protein to prevent muscle wasting.

Complex carbs when I wake up, workout, Complex carbs post workout... then the next 4 meals are low carb high protein... This is working great because my gym performance isn't suffering thanks to the carbs first thing in the morning

RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPBuilding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What do you normally eat with the low car high protien meals? ( chicken and veggies?)

Originally Posted by RPBuilding View Post
    What do you normally eat with the low car high protien meals? ( chicken and veggies?)
    Well yes, Chicken/veggies, Salmon,tuna, talipia/ veggies, steak/veggies, High protein shakes with low carbs/water. I usually eat greek yogurt before bed, i traded that out for cottage cheese because its lower carb. 2 servings 24g of protein, 8g carbs. natural peanut butter 2 servings as a snack 15g protein, 7g carbs.

Ive also been eating protein style double burgers at in-n-out, its wrapped in lettuce. About 5g of carbs from the serving of sauce they put on! mmmm

My plan is to get from 13% body fat to 8% within 7 weeks through just diet. Trying to keep muscle mass. Then the last 4 weeks of the transformation, count calories, begin cardio sessions and get to 4% by the end of the transformation

rockybalboajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockybalboajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockybalboajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockybalboajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockybalboajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockybalboajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockybalboajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockybalboajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockybalboajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockybalboajr is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockybalboajr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amazing transformation, your arms are huge, I hate my arms, they never seem to be getting bigger I guess its a genetics thing.

Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ewys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    holy FCUK. thats insane progress, you already look f*cking dry as hell.

awesome motivation.

Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Teach me master. Srs

Mad progress.

cpdd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cpdd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cpdd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cpdd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cpdd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cpdd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cpdd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cpdd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cpdd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cpdd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cpdd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hacks.
    *~Winter Bulk Crew~*
    _Sh!tty Calf Crew_

Squat: 325
    Bench: 230
    Deadlift: 380
    07/17/212

Originally Posted by rockybalboajr View Post
    Amazing transformation, your arms are huge, I hate my arms, they never seem to be getting bigger I guess its a genetics thing.
    Heavy weights, switch up your routine every 3 months also.

i did back/bi chest/tri forever... Then when i switched to just chest/delts, back, arms, legs... Thats when my arms exploded.lol They could use heavier weight because they weren't tired when they had their own day.

Now I keep switching back and fourth between routines every 3-5 months.

Originally Posted by Creccio View Post
    Teach me master. Srs

Mad progress.
    Glad to answer any questions... got nothing else to do tonight

some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man, I would like to know that trick...

Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Severin09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by Severin09 View Post

lmao! repped!

namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    he already had the muscle, he just cut

You got a new private msg guinaoum1's Avatar
    guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    12 wks huh..
    There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. Friedrich Nietzsche

JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000) JordanCABJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    man that progress is amazing. im currently at 166lb trying to get my abs to start showing.. well atleast the bottom 4.
    anyway can you put your entire diet/routine.. clearly something is working for you.
    im eating 1750 cals, doing HIIT cardio. good job bro

Originally Posted by guinaoum1 View Post
    12 wks huh..
    Yes sir, just finished week 1 with great results ;P

CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao damn op thats some trenendous progress PM me what "supps" your on brah.

man that progress is amazing. im currently at 166lb trying to get my abs to start showing.. well atleast the bottom 4.
    anyway can you put your entire diet/routine.. clearly something is working for you.
    im eating 1750 cals, doing HIIT cardio. good job bro
    Diet is a little different every day.

Meal 1- pre workout
    Steel cut oatmeal 1cup. I serving of shredded almonds, 1 1/2 cup of milk. splenda.
    1/2 cup Egg whites, 1 scoop protein (20g), water.
    Meal 2- post workout
    2 turkey burgers, whole wheat bun. spinach salad.
    or
    8oz Lean meat with a complex carb (sweet potato, baked, brown rice, eziekiel bread)
    Meal 3-
    High protein shake, low carb. 40g in water
    Meal 4-
    8oz Lean meat (chicken,fish,steak,beef,turkey) with 1 1/2 veggies. Broccoli, mixed veggies. Fav is organic broccoli.
    Snack- 2 servings of natural peanut butter, just on a spoon.lol
    Meal 5-
    Cottage cheese 2 servings.24g of protein, 8g carbs.

Basically I lost body fat keeping it low carb (except for around workout) And high protein to prevent muscle wasting. The carbs around gym time help give me energy in the gym and repair muscles. At night I have little energy because of lack of carbs, but in the morning my gym performance has not suffered at all.

I honestly have not been working abs except a few leg raises a week, no cardio, I would hate to lose muscle so the progress needs to be slow.

Also gonna cut a little more the last 4 weeks. Like using water in my oatmeal instead of milk. Using iso pure protein shakes with 0 carbs. No sauces on anything, wish me luck on my journey to 4%

Diet is a little different every day.

Meal 1- pre workout
    Steel cut oatmeal 1cup. I serving of shredded almonds, 1 1/2 cup of milk. splenda.
    1/2 cup Egg whites, 1 scoop protein (20g), water.
    Meal 2- post workout
    2 turkey burgers, whole wheat bun. spinach salad.
    or
    8oz Lean meat with a complex carb (sweet potato, baked, brown rice, eziekiel bread)
    Meal 3-
    High protein shake, low carb. 40g in water
    Meal 4-
    8oz Lean meat (chicken,fish,steak,beef,turkey) with 1 1/2 veggies. Broccoli, mixed veggies. Fav is organic broccoli.
    Snack- 2 servings of natural peanut butter, just on a spoon.lol
    Meal 5-
    Cottage cheese 2 servings.24g of protein, 8g carbs.

Basically I lost body fat keeping it low carb (except for around workout) And high protein to prevent muscle wasting. The carbs around gym time help give me energy in the gym and repair muscles. At night I have little energy because of lack of carbs, but in the morning my gym performance has not suffered at all.

I honestly have not been working abs except a few leg raises a week, no cardio, I would hate to lose muscle so the progress needs to be slow.

Also gonna cut a little more the last 4 weeks. Like using water in my oatmeal instead of milk. Using iso pure protein shakes with 0 carbs. No sauces on anything, wish me luck on my journey to 4%
    looks good. do you use whole milk? and would subbing oats out for cereal be good? or would that affect me negatively?

looks good. do you use whole milk? and would subbing oats out for cereal be good? or would that affect me negatively?
    NOOO god no! Use oatmeal! Ive tried replacing oatmeal with good cereal. (speical k protein, kashi go lean, oatmeal squares). You don't get any of the good benefits of low glycemic, lowering blood pressure. I dont think they are complex carbs either. All i noticed is i got alot softer, BF went up because there is more calories, fat, sugars, corn syrup and hidden junk in the cereals as well. Ill only eat cereal once a week when i get sick of oatmeal.

As for milk its skim, and the only reason im keeping it in is for calcium benefits with my heavy lifting. It will be taken out in the last few weeks. Theres really no need for whole milk unless your wanting more dairy fat, which your not

some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How far below maintenance are you?

LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mind = blown. dat der cell tech?
    Melbourne Misc Crew
    *Snorts Creatine Crew*

BIG 3:
    Bench: 255x2
    Squat: 286x3
    dead lift: 440x1

Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Recklessdude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good **** bro. When did you start working out and what were your beginning stats and what are your stats now?

NOOO god no! Use oatmeal! Ive tried replacing oatmeal with good cereal. (speical k protein, kashi go lean, oatmeal squares). You don't get any of the good benefits of low glycemic, lowering blood pressure. I dont think they are complex carbs either. All i noticed is i got alot softer, BF went up because there is more calories, fat, sugars, corn syrup and hidden junk in the cereals as well. Ill only eat cereal once a week when i get sick of oatmeal.

As for milk its skim, and the only reason im keeping it in is for calcium benefits with my heavy lifting. It will be taken out in the last few weeks. Theres really no need for whole milk unless your wanting more dairy fat, which your not
    Sounds good. Thanks what does your routine look like?