Closed Thread
Page 292 of 301 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,760 of 9001
    BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    What is the news on the workfront. Will you stay on through the mess?
    Probably but there are no guarantees. I don't think I'll really know much til next summer, which is ok with me.

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    I can't even begin to count how many times I've had to start over, so I completely get you on that. Just go one session at a time, work through it. You'll get there
    I'm definitely trying. I'm hoping time will fly and suddenly I'll be strong, but it feels painstakingly slow right now. Ironically 5 months have passed since I got injured. How's that for salt in the wound?!

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Spartan!!! So good to see you! So much has changed in 3 years for me!

Cliffs: finished residency, got super strong, got married, moved to Oklahoma, got super sick, now I'm recovering and starting from scratch.

How are you?!
    Wow! That's a lot of stuff haha. Congrats on everything but sickness and recovery though, that's pretty badass. So you became a strength athlete? I saw on IG that you and Dan got married when I was on there for a minute, super happy for you. How's Oklahoma and Married life?

I live in Arizona again. The little lady who called me Mr. Austin back then calls me daddy now and I have a 12 week old biological daughter with her mom as well. We are a pretty fun little family haha. I have had Vertigo for about two years now, really got triggered any time I did physical activity of course haha. I've kept relatively active, but always end up dizzy or maybe on the ground if i go too hard. Slowly starting to build up though. I am a stay at home Dad running a website telling other people how to make money without "real" jobs. Basically I try things that are supposed to make money from home and write reviews on how/if they actually work.
    I'm back?

Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    Wow! That's a lot of stuff haha. Congrats on everything but sickness and recovery though, that's pretty badass. So you became a strength athlete? I saw on IG that you and Dan got married when I was on there for a minute, super happy for you. How's Oklahoma and Married life?

I live in Arizona again. The little lady who called me Mr. Austin back then calls me daddy now and I have a 12 week old biological daughter with her mom as well. We are a pretty fun little family haha. I have had Vertigo for about two years now, really got triggered any time I did physical activity of course haha. I've kept relatively active, but always end up dizzy or maybe on the ground if i go too hard. Slowly starting to build up though. I am a stay at home Dad running a website telling other people how to make money without "real" jobs. Basically I try things that are supposed to make money from home and write reviews on how/if they actually work.
    Oklohama and married life are both great, exceptional actually. I was kind of a strength athlete, competed in Highland Games and did pretty well in the Lightweight class. Then I got a really bad hamstring tear, and health deteriorated after that. Been working on getting back to just normal for many months, but after 5 months of no lifting, I've lost considerable mass and strength, but I'm determined to gain a bit back!

Oh my gosh, congrats on the wife and baby!!! That's wonderful news! I'm sorry to hear about the vertigo, is there no treatment for that? Good you've found ways to work around it though. Sounds like you're doing pretty well all things considered. Glad to see you back around here!

Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oklohama and married life are both great, exceptional actually. I was kind of a strength athlete, competed in Highland Games and did pretty well in the Lightweight class. Then I got a really bad hamstring tear, and health deteriorated after that. Been working on getting back to just normal for many months, but after 5 months of no lifting, I've lost considerable mass and strength, but I'm determined to gain a bit back!

Oh my gosh, congrats on the wife and baby!!! That's wonderful news! I'm sorry to hear about the vertigo, is there no treatment for that? Good you've found ways to work around it though. Sounds like you're doing pretty well all things considered. Glad to see you back around here!
    That's awesome! you deserve to be happy haha. Everyone deserves to be happy though. I have no doubt that you will regain and then surpass what you achieved before.

Thanks, i'm loving it! There are many ways to treat the many possible causes of vertigo. The problem is all the testing it takes to figure out what to treat, usually done by trying to treat one possibility at a time. I did a couple things and just couldn't afford it anymore since they didn't help. But I've finally got some decent health insurance so I am thinking of checking out some more options now. Yeah it was really weird how it came about as well. I was on I think my last exercise, had just done a pyramid on T-bar rows and was beat to hell but feeling that "eye of the tiger super tired" feeling lol. I was just going to finish up with some relatively heavy deads but on my warm up set I started feeling really sick and dizzy. I figured it was just from the high intensity i was keeping up so I took a little break. Five minutes later I was feeling the same so I decided to call it a day. Went to put my weights back and ended up on the floor. I know it's either gotten better or I can just handle it better, I used to end up in the fetal position on a daily basis.

Anyway, yes, even though that explanation sounds miserable, i'm so great haha. I don't know that i'm back around for real, I remember wasting a whole lot of time here before and i'm not in a hurry to start that again. It's nice to see some folks still around though. Speaking of, you still keeo in touch with Taiga?
    I'm back?

I do keep in touch with Taiga! She came to my wedding and I'm going out to visit her in January! She's definitely a kindred spirit, I'll tell her you say hello!

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm definitely trying. I'm hoping time will fly and suddenly I'll be strong, but it feels painstakingly slow right now. Ironically 5 months have passed since I got injured. How's that for salt in the wound?!
    You ARE strong....and you'll be back to peak form before you know it! #Warrior
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

Originally Posted by ucsumma View Post
    You ARE strong....and you'll be back to peak form before you know it! #Warrior
    Thanks Matt!

10/27/15 Lower

Back Squat
    45 x10
    65 x10
    85 x10
    85 x10
    85 x10
    85 x10
    85 x10

Sumo DL
    65 x10
    65 x10
    65 x10
    65 x10

OH Squat
    45 x5
    45 x5
    45 x5
    45 x5

Glute Thrusters
    +10 x15
    +10 x15
    +10 x15
    +10 x15

Standing Leg Curls
    Right Leg
    x11
    x10
    x8
    x9

Left Leg
    +10 x15
    +10 x15
    +10 x15
    +10 x15

Abductors
    95 x15
    95 x15
    95 x15
    95 x15

Back Hypers

Notes
    Was supposed to do the glute kickback machine too, totally spaced it, whoops. Today was a little better than Saturday as far as how I felt. Stlll kicked my butt and I'm already feeling it, but it wasn't as hard, I could recover a little better. This thing still only took me about 40 min, so rest periods were obviously very short.

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^Squats AND Deads together?!?

Very solid session.
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Short rest periods on a 5x10 squat day ... ow. owowow.
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Short rest periods on a 5x10 squat day ... ow. owowow.
    ^That was my thought. Quad pump for days.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Impressive session Bubz!
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work on the million and three squats and deadlifts. Rampage it!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Nice work on the million and three squats and deadlifts. Rampage it!
    I'm old.....made me think of this:

#Mensan

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi Bubz. Hope all is well. I'm in Tulsa. Hope to meet up with you and Dan. I've been practicing my "Y'all."

I think I got.

So "Y'all" is singular.

"All y'all" is plural?
    This above all..

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Hi Bubz. Hope all is well. I'm in Tulsa. Hope to meet up with you and Dan. I've been practicing my "Y'all."

I think I got.

So "Y'all" is singular.

"All y'all" is plural?
    I think the plural of "y'all" is "all y'all"

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I think I got.

So "Y'all" is singular.

"All y'all" is plural?
    I think the plural of "y'all" is "all y'all"
    Where I live, in the great state of KY, "y'all," can be plural or singular depending on the context in which it is used. "All y'all," is for extra emphasis on the plural use of "y'all." And there is your lesson on colloquialisms for the day
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am weird in that you will rarely here me say yall but I type it all the time
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The movie theater near where I grew up had this game! I always played as Lizzie haha. Good times.

Oh hey guys! Back from Phoenix! Conference was good, learned a ton, I'm just pooped and have so much to catch up on at work!

I can confirm, we use "y'all" as singular and plural around here.

Got another leg session in on Saturday in Phoenix. Don't tell anyone, but we went to Planet Fitness because they let us lift for free. Aside from no squat racks (smith only), it wasn't half bad. They actually have a ton of good machine equipment, which is right up my alley these days. And I managed to do SLDLs with the DBs, even though the rules clearly state no deadlifting. Woops!

10/31/15 Lower

Leg Press
    Sled x15
    25 PS x15
    25 PS x15
    25 PS x15
    25 PS x15
    25 PS x15

DB SLDLs
    25s x15
    35s x10
    35s x10
    35s x10
    35s x10
    35s x10

Glute Thrusters
    +15 x15
    +15 x15
    +15 x15
    +15 x15
    +15 x15

Standing Kickbacks
    15/leg
    15/leg
    15/leg
    15/leg
    15/leg

Seated Leg Curls
    30 x15
    30 x15
    30 x15
    30 x15
    30 x15

Machine Glute Kickbacks
    20 x15/leg
    20 x15/leg
    20 x15/leg
    20 x15/leg
    20 x15/leg

Abductors
    90 x15
    90 x15
    90 x15
    90 x15
    90 x15

Back Hypers
    BW x15
    BW x15
    BW x15
    BW x15
    BW x15

Notes
    -Dan mentioned I have a really faint bruise up pretty high on my back right thigh, asked if I thought I pulled something because it looks old. I don't recall, but that's a little worrisome. Right hammie is always more sore than left, but I figured that's expected since it's weaker. I don't recall any acute event though, so hopefully I just ran into something with my arse and don't remember (entirely possible).
    -Tried to really concentrate on the squeeze for the hams and glutes, that mind-muscle connection. I don't know if it's working, but I'm doing it!
    -Workouts feel better and better as far as endurance goes. I can recover faster and keep moving, so that's good too.
    -No cleans because no barbells, and I'd probably get kicked out.

I do keep in touch with Taiga! She came to my wedding and I'm going out to visit her in January! She's definitely a kindred spirit, I'll tell her you say hello!
    That's awesome!
    I'm back?

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice lower workout Bubz, and welcome back! PF does not have barbells??? I can't tell if you're being serious. How the hell would anybody uh you know, lift weights there?

=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/ucsumma/media/rampage_poster_full_zps84n9gqud.jpg.html][IMG]http:/.photobucket.com/albums/w377/ucsumma/rampage_poster_full_zps84n9gqud.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Holy balls... tanks, angry monkeys, rotisserie chickens, fire breathing dragons, and destruction, it's like they took everything 8 year old me loved and made a video game of it!
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

I learned another Southern collie low quee:

Ja it?

It apparently means "Did you eat?"

Yesterday I saw parts of Tulsa on the way to the plant from the hotel.

I like that everything is spread out.
    This above all..

Did you have to be dragged out of the gym? 'Cause that'd mess me up, for sure =/

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice volume, Bubs. My butt is sore just reading it...
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000) StillWaters14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Nice lower workout Bubz, and welcome back! PF does not have barbells??? I can't tell if you're being serious. How the hell would anybody uh you know, lift weights there?
    Clearly you know not of the abomination that is Planet Fitness. Google their commercials and gaze upon their horrors.
    Team Amazon ~ Sisterhood of Iron

I've been to one Planet Fitness, and I was shocked they didn't have bars too. They had those fixed mini-barbell things that went up to...maybe high rep CGBP weight for small women, but no bars.

Glad you got in the workout regardless of lack of equipment and were able to take advantage of all those machines! And even got some SLDLs in.

I learned another Southern collie low quee:

Ja it?

It apparently means "Did you eat?"

Yesterday I saw parts of Tulsa on the way to the plant from the hotel.

I like that everything is spread out.
    Haha, "ja it"... I like it. Took me a second to figure out what that meant, but then I said it out loud

Glad you're liking Tulsa so far. D and I will leave work around 430 and should get up there about 6ish. Perfect time for dinner!

Did you have to be dragged out of the gym? 'Cause that'd mess me up, for sure =/
    Well, I don't even really lift anymore so it's okay

Originally Posted by IrishLassie78 View Post
    Nice volume, Bubs. My butt is sore just reading it...
    Thanks Lassie, yeah, my tush was fried!

Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    I've been to one Planet Fitness, and I was shocked they didn't have bars too. They had those fixed mini-barbell things that went up to...maybe high rep CGBP weight for small women, but no bars.

Glad you got in the workout regardless of lack of equipment and were able to take advantage of all those machines! And even got some SLDLs in.
    Yeah, from what I've heard of them it doesn't surprise me that much, but it's still really odd. That and the proclamation of being a judgement free zone, juxtaposed to a short story judging a bodybuilder and calling him a lunk It worked in my favor though, so I really can't complain that much.

Originally Posted by StillWaters14 View Post
    Clearly you know not of the abomination that is Planet Fitness. Google their commercials and gaze upon their horrors.
    Know of them, kinda, I don't think there are any around where I live. Never could tell with those commercials or claims about "pizza day" or something if that stuff was serious at all. I can't wrap my head around that no judgement zone thing. Where the hell are people gyming where grown ass people are intimidating or making fun of other people in the gym? I have never once seen an incident like that go down in any gym, ever. Sounds like anybody who needs a gym to be that pussy-ish needs therapy. That's like Misc level social anxiety problems right there.
    Current PRs:

Closed Thread