Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Lady miscers, I'm pursuing a women's shoe innovation and need your opinions please...

Lady miscers, I'm pursuing a women's shoe innovation and have some things I need help with, I'd like to hear your opinions please. As a guy, who doesn't wear heels and flats, it's hard to know some of the issues that come with wearing them.

So, I'm not really going to talk about the innovation itself since it would be too easy to steal and I still need to patent it, but one step at a time! My innovation extends to heels, flats, boots, etc.

1. Is there anything specific that you don't like about heels/flats that you wish women's shoe companies would fix/realize? I spoke to this girl who was working in the women's shoe area at Nordstrom and she mentioned things like, offer more width options and make flats more padded/comfortable for girls who are on their feet all day. Anything else?

2. Is there a certain height of heel that is more popular than others? ie. One that can be used for a variety of things, like going out/work/etc.

3. Any preference to pointed toe or rounded toe? It seems like pointed would be dressier and rounded would be more casual, but I am not sure.

4. Any opinions on cap toe shoes?

5. Since it will likely be too difficult for me to start a shoe company completely from scratch as there are so many different variables, I figure it would be best for me to partner with an existing shoe company. Do y'all know of any companies that would be receptive to something like this? My plan is to develop a prototype, get a patent in the works, and then start talking to some companies about partnering (I think I need some kind of lawyer by this point? Not sure if simply NDAs will be able to cover me). The girl I mentioned before from Nordstrom recommended Steve Madden since I am aiming for reasonable prices and a middle-class demographic (actually I'm not even sure what middle-class is anymore, just normal folks, ya know?). If partnering doesn't work (though I am sure there is a company out there that would) then I could always go the Kickstarter route, but I figure it's best to take a smaller slice of a larger pie, than a larger slice of a smaller pie.

It's my dream to become an entrepreneur and as someone who recently graduated university, I don't have a huge amount of money to throw at this, but I am confident enough in my idea and willing to lay it all down on the line (<$10k) to make this into a reality. I've spoken with a few girls/women I trust with my idea and they all believe it has potential to be successful (yes I realize there is bias with people you know, but I asked them to give it to me straight - their reactions seemed genuine).

I'm sure there are things that I haven't thought of to ask or simply forgotten, so if you have any other tidbits for me please pipe up .

Any help/opinions would be greatly appreciated!
    MAGA

53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not a chick, but I'll throw my 2 cents in regarding your business scheme - hopefully it will give you ideas etc...

You seem to be wanting to make specific kinds of shoes for females, ones with modifications. For example;

"More width options and make flats more padded/comfortable for girls who are on their feet all day".

Although ideas like this sound great, if you're going to make specific styles of shoes with specific features, it's best you concentrate on one particular style of shoe. Either flats or heels.

You need to find a niche and improve it, make it better. If you decided to do both styles of shoes, you're going to need ALOT of capital/investment behind you to make it possible.

The reason high end brands are so successful is because at first they had one particular niche (e.g style of shoe) and made it the best they could. That's why you pay good money for good shoes.

Then you have generic brand/more affordable shoes which don't have the above ^ features of comfort/width etc... because they are cheaper and made in bulk, with lower quality/craftsmanship.

This is a bit of a jumbled post, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Concentrate on one style. From a "business perspective", I personally would go with flats. Every girl, has a pair of flats (srs). They are way cheaper and affordable for girls to buy, they wear them everyday and you will sell more in quantity at the right price, than you would sell heels. Now you just need to figure out how you're going to make them more comfortable, at a relatively competitive price Goodluck.

I need a coffee.

amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have size 11-12 feet and here in Aus they are very difficult to find, only a few brands make shoes in that size. So I can recommend that you manufacture large sizes, as well as a variety of widths (ie, large sizes are generally D-E widths, which is hopeless for those of us with AA-B width feet). People will pay good money for shoes if they are wonderfully comfy and of excellent quality. I also have really long toes and one of my gripes is that ballet flats always are made for people with short toes, so if I can find a pair in my size the start of my toes is always showing which is just not good. Ankle straps are also excellent for people with narrow feet. The other problem I have with my long toes is that the arch is frequently in the wrong place in shoes for me... my arch fits a size 12 shoe, but the size 12 shoe falls off because it is too wide so I generally have to buy a smaller size. Anyway, this might sound like a weird gripe, but there are many people with non-standard type feet out there so I thought I'd put my 2c in!

Pointed vs round toe depends on the shoe, they both have their purpose. Capped toe- I'm not quite sure what you mean, like steel caps? Under or over the leather/fabric? As for heels, I'm 181cm tall, I like anything from no heel to around 2.5" heel, but generally wear flats to work for the comfort factor. HTH!

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It woul be nice if high heels had more passing under the forefront of the foot as we are essentially walking on this part of the foot in heels.

Also, most high heels have a flat leather sole which is durable but SO slippery! Having a clear, thin, textured coating on the shoe would be awesome since I usually have to go have it applied at a shoe repair place after purchase.

Good luck with your venture! Make sure you send all of us Posters a gift when you make your millions :-)
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very creepy OP............ very creepy.

Registered User yogadancefit123's Avatar
    yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are issues that come with wearing both heels and flats. Heels are actually good in alternation with flats because they support the arch. Flats cause, I think it's shin pain, and issues with flat footedness. Recently companies have started developing flats with arch support. Similarly, heels push a lot of pressure on the arch and tiny muscles in the foot for balance. Having done dance, wearing heels feels like a work out and it isn't necessarily a bad thing when done in moderation. However, where most girls get injuries from heels are the heels that do not fit snuggly and shift as they walk. Then they aren't just balancing in an arched position, but adjusting for slipping with each step. To prevent this, larger heel back (not the pencil kind) and platform base for height compensation instead of a larger arch. Also, a base material that really grips like rubber.
    You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 53X View Post
    I'm not a chick, but I'll throw my 2 cents in regarding your business scheme - hopefully it will give you ideas etc...

You seem to be wanting to make specific kinds of shoes for females, ones with modifications. For example;
    "More width options and make flats more padded/comfortable for girls who are on their feet all day".
    Although ideas like this sound great, if you're going to make specific styles of shoes with specific features, it's best you concentrate on one particular style of shoe. Either flats or heels.
    You need to find a niche and improve it, make it better. If you decided to do both styles of shoes, you're going to need ALOT of capital/investment behind you to make it possible.
    The reason high end brands are so successful is because at first they had one particular niche (e.g style of shoe) and made it the best they could. That's why you pay good money for good shoes.
    Then you have generic brand/more affordable shoes which don't have the above ^ features of comfort/width etc... because they are cheaper and made in bulk, with lower quality/craftsmanship.
    This is a bit of a jumbled post, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
    Concentrate on one style. From a "business perspective", I personally would go with flats. Every girl, has a pair of flats (srs). They are way cheaper and affordable for girls to buy, they wear them everyday and you will sell more in quantity at the right price, than you would sell heels. Now you just need to figure out how you're going to make them more comfortable, at a relatively competitive price Goodluck.
    I need a coffee.
    Hey, thanks for the reply. After about 120 comments on this same thread I posted on Reddit I began to come to the same conclusion. I'm going to focus solely on flats at the beginning, with an emphasis on padding, arch support, etc. + my innovation. Appreciate it brah.

Originally Posted by amiaow View Post
    I have size 11-12 feet and here in Aus they are very difficult to find, only a few brands make shoes in that size. So I can recommend that you manufacture large sizes, as well as a variety of widths (ie, large sizes are generally D-E widths, which is hopeless for those of us with AA-B width feet). People will pay good money for shoes if they are wonderfully comfy and of excellent quality. I also have really long toes and one of my gripes is that ballet flats always are made for people with short toes, so if I can find a pair in my size the start of my toes is always showing which is just not good. Ankle straps are also excellent for people with narrow feet. The other problem I have with my long toes is that the arch is frequently in the wrong place in shoes for me... my arch fits a size 12 shoe, but the size 12 shoe falls off because it is too wide so I generally have to buy a smaller size. Anyway, this might sound like a weird gripe, but there are many people with non-standard type feet out there so I thought I'd put my 2c in!

Pointed vs round toe depends on the shoe, they both have their purpose. Capped toe- I'm not quite sure what you mean, like steel caps? Under or over the leather/fabric? As for heels, I'm 181cm tall, I like anything from no heel to around 2.5" heel, but generally wear flats to work for the comfort factor. HTH!
    There have been several girls (I asked on another forum too) who have been asking for larger sizes/more width options. Ah yes, they call that "toe cleavage" which I learned is a problem yesterday heh...adding that to my "fix list" too. Hmm, maybe I will try to make the arch support inside the shoe movable, if it is reasonable to do so.

Originally Posted by rebeckyt View Post
    It woul be nice if high heels had more passing under the forefront of the foot as we are essentially walking on this part of the foot in heels.
    Also, most high heels have a flat leather sole which is durable but SO slippery! Having a clear, thin, textured coating on the shoe would be awesome since I usually have to go have it applied at a shoe repair place after purchase.
    Good luck with your venture! Make sure you send all of us Posters a gift when you make your millions :-)
    Definitely noted on the non-slip coating thing. I plan to include that on the inside and underside of the shoe, so no slipping on glossy surfaces either.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    da fuq? pls go

Originally Posted by yogadancefit123 View Post
    There are issues that come with wearing both heels and flats. Heels are actually good in alternation with flats because they support the arch. Flats cause, I think it's shin pain, and issues with flat footedness. Recently companies have started developing flats with arch support. Similarly, heels push a lot of pressure on the arch and tiny muscles in the foot for balance. Having done dance, wearing heels feels like a work out and it isn't necessarily a bad thing when done in moderation. However, where most girls get injuries from heels are the heels that do not fit snuggly and shift as they walk. Then they aren't just balancing in an arched position, but adjusting for slipping with each step. To prevent this, larger heel back (not the pencil kind) and platform base for height compensation instead of a larger arch. Also, a base material that really grips like rubber.
    Can you give me any names of companies that have started making flats with arch support please?
    MAGA

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like toe cleavage... I don't see why it's a problem. I think if you can make a style that has a strap across the top and doesn't look grandma then I would buy it. It holds it to your foot which makes it easier to walk (when you don't have one you effectively have to hold the shoe on using your toes).

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 53X View Post
    Every girl, has a pair of flats (srs).
    Not true.

yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yogadancefit123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vagitarian View Post
    Can you give me any names of companies that have started making flats with arch support please?
    The North Face.
    You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Was this the first image that came to your mind too?

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was actually thinking more this....

Though it's probably more like....

But I'm guessing it's somewhere in between.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was actually thinking more this....

Though it's probably more like....

But I'm guessing it's somewhere in between.
    Not much room between those last two.. lol.

But yeah, first thing that came to my mind was either a foot fetish guy or some kinda cross dressing tendency.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post

But yeah, first thing that came to my mind was either a foot fetish guy or some kinda cross dressing tendency.
    With the username Vagitarian?

What gave you that idea?
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50) 53X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    Not true.
    and here we have OP's first customer.

amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I figured he had enough posts to have a reasonable reputation among the forum and my first thoughts were that he was doing a uni assignment. Maybe he really is designing shoes, can't imagine it would be easy to make any money doing that though!

I figured he had enough posts to have a reasonable reputation among the forum and my first thoughts were that he was doing a uni assignment.
    View post history.

OP will certainly find a way to wiggle in between them anyhow.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 01-16-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    With the username Vagitarian?

What gave you that idea?
    What's wrong with my username? It's hilarious...

I figured he had enough posts to have a reasonable reputation among the forum and my first thoughts were that he was doing a uni assignment. Maybe he really is designing shoes, can't imagine it would be easy to make any money doing that though!
    I came up with a neat innovation that hasn't been done before and can be extended to flats, heels, boots, and cowboy boots. It's my dream to become an entrepreneur and I've found something that I can pursue that is within reach of my current financial situation. I am only pursuing this idea because I need seed money for my more expensive tech ideas (web and app ventures).

View post history.

OP will certainly find a way to wiggle in between them anyhow.
    Get phucked old man, don't you have something better to do with your time than chit in the threads of people who are trying to accomplish things? But hey, looking at those gay tats you got shows that you don't really make good life decisions in the first place, so...

That's a really cool idea actually, very niche though.
    MAGA

Get phucked old man, don't you have something better to do with your time than chit in the threads of people who are trying to accomplish things? But hey, looking at those gay tats you got shows that you don't really make good life decisions in the first place, so....
    Coming from a man that spends his time on a bodybuilding website talking about video game, his masturbation habits with other men and creeps the fem misc with questions on shoes.

I notice how you make digs at other people but don't have the testicular fortitude to put yourself out there. You're a keyboard warrior with b*tch tits and a bad attitude.

Methinks our vagitarian may be a penivore.

Thumbs down

Coming from a man that spends his time on a bodybuilding website talking about video game, his masturbation habits with other men and creeps the fem misc with questions on shoes.

I notice how you make digs at other people but don't have the testicular fortitude to put yourself out there. You're a keyboard warrior with b*tch tits and a bad attitude.

Methinks our vagitarian may be a penivore.
    Lol age: 36, low IQ of peace. I'm sorry that you're currently having a mid-life crisis...wait, no I'm not. Suck it up, buttercup.

Tell me, what's wrong with chatting about video games? Talking about not fapping? And asking females for input on what could be made better with shoes?

You phucking disgust me. I really cannot get over the fact that you're 36 and still an immature little child. Go do something with your life already, don't you have children to bring up? Stupid question, no one would procreate with someone that has such ****gy tattoos and makes such poor life decisions.

The only creep here is you; creeping people's post history and posting in a forum where you don't belong. Did you not notice it's the female misc? Maybe I was wrong, you do belong here.

hahah woowwww at negging me. god damn your petticoat is phucking ruffled you old sad hypocritical kunt

Last edited by Vagitarian; 01-16-2013 at 08:29 PM.
    MAGA

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    will it prevent that painful *crunch* from Black Swan? Oh man, that looked BAD!
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

If it wasn't for the fact that you spend a good portion of your time spitting the same tired insults to everyone , I might actually be insulted. (yawn)

Mad? LOL You're the one posting my neg and rep begging.

rep begging.
    Show me where please?

Oh wait, you can't.

Damn you are pathetic.

Shame you're still projecting your insecurities on others, even at your ripe old age. Time to grow up one of these days.
    MAGA

Show me where please?

Oh wait, you can't.

Damn you are pathetic.

Shame you're still projecting your insecurities on others, even at your ripe old age. Time to grow up one of these days.
    :thumbsup.jpg:

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    [img]http://71.imagebam.com/download/QznuxoRQo_FNP8yceWVmUg/19566/195657566/dis_gona_be_good_gif.gif[img]
    Meh.... I'm bored with him already.

Meh.... I'm bored with him already.
    Too bad. I was gonna make popcorn.

will it prevent that painful *crunch* from Black Swan? Oh man, that looked BAD!
    hah she was just cracking her toes. don't you ever crack your fingers, wrists, thumbs, or back?, neck maybe?

I think you're all being a bit negative giving him such a hard time. yes, he's prob trolling but hey, we all got to discuss what a great innovation the nike arch angel is.