KHANUSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey Gold Protein VS. Body by Vi

Hello All,
    Which one is better Body by Vi or Whey gold Protein? I have used Whey gold Protein in the past and lots of my friends pushed me to buy Body by Vi. I want to see if someone out there is also using it. I have not started it yet.

Thanks,
    Khan USA

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why did you choose those two proteins? lol
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are a lot of better options then both IMO.

If taste is important to you look into Trutein, Giant Sports, Pronom 23, Syntha 6, UP 2.0, Protean....

If price is important to you look into SAN Platinum Whey, SAN Metaforce, Elite XT, Inner Armour Lean Muscle Whey....
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

KHANUSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Why did you choose those two proteins? lol
    I am just a starter :-), so I picked Body by Vi because lots of people I know using it and have very ripped body :-). Should I stick to it or if there is better option for protein? I need results….. why not whey gold protein? And why others… if you care to explain & suggest me some good pre and post workout supplements.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    whey gold is ok...your results will be just fine with it. Not my preference taste wise.

I prefer PROnom or Ultra Peptide. Dymatize makes some decent proteins as well.

If you are in the US/Canada you can get free samples of PROnom from the link in my sig.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.