Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Angry Three pit bulls send woman to the hospital

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2013/jan/0...gs-ar-5328138/

SPARTANBURG, S.C. --

Three pit bulls attacked a Spartanburg woman early Wednesday morning and sent her to the hospital where she's suffering life-threatening injuries, the police said.

Spartanburg Public Safety officers were called to a home on South Center Street around 2:15 a.m. Wednesday where they saw three pit bulls attacking a woman.

The officers had to pull the dogs off the woman, and as they were doing so, one of the animals turned toward an officer who shot and killed it. The other two pit bulls were seized by animal control officers and are being quarantined at the Spartanburg Human Society.

WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE TO SEE DASHCAM VIDEO OF THE ATTACK

The victim, identified as 44-year-old Dreamer Rice of South Center Street, was said to be profusely bleeding and unconscious as she was taken to an area hospital, the report said.

Officers said Rice was stable but suffering life-threatening injuries with severe bites to her face, arms, and abdomen.

Jamila Suber lives on South Center Street, and she and her son Michael Harris witnessed the attack.

"I'll never forget the cries that she yelled out for help," Suber said. "She pleaded with the dogs, she pleaded with us ... just for help, or just for them to stop."

Harris picked up a sword from inside the home and ran to help Rice, but he says there wasn't much he could do.

"They looked at me like they were about to come after me, so I backed up and ran back to the house, and my mother called the police," Harris said.

The dogs' owner has been identified as Ray Williams who lives at 781 South Center Street which is just outside the city limits and is a county address.

Spartanburg County Environmental Services charged Williams with three counts of failing to give his dogs rabies shots, according to the agency's director Jamie Nelson.

Even though Williams lives in the county, the attack took place within city limits, so Spartanburg Public Safety and its animal control division will handle most of the investigation.

Public Safety spokesman Cpt. Art Littlejohn while his department will help with the investigation, the county's environmental services will make charges since the dogs were housed technically in the county.

Those charges could include letting the dogs run at-large and also harboring a dangerous or vicious animal, according to Nelson.

"If I face some charges, I just have to face it. I'm just worried about the person. That means more than any kind of charges to me," said Williams.

Cliffs:
    Read it

inb4 My pit makes rainbow cupcakes
    inb4 My pit sings my daughter to sleep

I heard this on the radio and apparently the woman was walking the turds and they turned on her.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

Baach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baach is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baach is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry if any animal lovers disagree with me but if a dog sends somebody to a hospital it should be put down

CriticalThought will become famous soon enough. (+50) CriticalThought will become famous soon enough. (+50) CriticalThought will become famous soon enough. (+50) CriticalThought will become famous soon enough. (+50) CriticalThought will become famous soon enough. (+50) CriticalThought will become famous soon enough. (+50) CriticalThought will become famous soon enough. (+50) CriticalThought will become famous soon enough. (+50) CriticalThought will become famous soon enough. (+50) CriticalThought will become famous soon enough. (+50) CriticalThought will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are the pitbulls ok?

jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here is to more breed bans in 2013. Hope more cities/counties start cracking down on pit bulls.

Inb4 my pitbull would never hurt any one.

Inb4 it is how you raise the animal.
    You deserve what you settle for.

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

5k+

vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3 of them attacked her and she is still alive? lucky woman

WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When will they ban them? Fuking worst breed of dog in the world.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ace Thedics View Post
    http://www2.wspa.com/news/2013/jan/0...gs-ar-5328138/

SPARTANBURG, S.C. --

Three pit bulls attacked a Spartanburg woman early Wednesday morning and sent her to the hospital where she's suffering life-threatening injuries, the police said.

Spartanburg Public Safety officers were called to a home on South Center Street around 2:15 a.m. Wednesday where they saw three pit bulls attacking a woman.

The officers had to pull the dogs off the woman, and as they were doing so, one of the animals turned toward an officer who shot and killed it. The other two pit bulls were seized by animal control officers and are being quarantined at the Spartanburg Human Society.

WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE TO SEE DASHCAM VIDEO OF THE ATTACK

The victim, identified as 44-year-old Dreamer Rice of South Center Street, was said to be profusely bleeding and unconscious as she was taken to an area hospital, the report said.

Officers said Rice was stable but suffering life-threatening injuries with severe bites to her face, arms, and abdomen.

Jamila Suber lives on South Center Street, and she and her son Michael Harris witnessed the attack.

"I'll never forget the cries that she yelled out for help," Suber said. "She pleaded with the dogs, she pleaded with us ... just for help, or just for them to stop."

Harris picked up a sword from inside the home and ran to help Rice, but he says there wasn't much he could do.

"They looked at me like they were about to come after me, so I backed up and ran back to the house, and my mother called the police,"
    Harris said.

The dogs' owner has been identified as Ray Williams who lives at 781 South Center Street which is just outside the city limits and is a county address.

Spartanburg County Environmental Services charged Williams with three counts of failing to give his dogs rabies shots, according to the agency's director Jamie Nelson.

Even though Williams lives in the county, the attack took place within city limits, so Spartanburg Public Safety and its animal control division will handle most of the investigation.

Public Safety spokesman Cpt. Art Littlejohn while his department will help with the investigation, the county's environmental services will make charges since the dogs were housed technically in the county.

Those charges could include letting the dogs run at-large and also harboring a dangerous or vicious animal, according to Nelson.

"If I face some charges, I just have to face it. I'm just worried about the person. That means more than any kind of charges to me," said Williams.

Cliffs:
    Read it

inb4 My pit makes rainbow cupcakes
    inb4 My pit sings my daughter to sleep

I heard this on the radio and apparently the woman was walking the turds and they turned on her.

pussy ass little btch

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lifting87 View Post
    pussy ass little btch
    x2, can't believe that

Originally Posted by WestOz View Post
    When will they ban them? Fuking worst breed of dog in the world.
    Kunts are ugly as hell too. I remember visiting a friends house and these dogs were literally running the streets (srs). Staring people down, chasing ch!t, I was scared as hell.

Gettin' emaciated

Registered User airmansprincess's Avatar
    airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree these dogs should be put down. And the owner should be banned from owning animals because he obviously doesn't know how to raise an animal properly. (FYI I can bet that maybe 1 if any of those dogs have true Strat Terrier bloodlines <pittbull for laymens terms)

bump

Gettin' emaciated

Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifting87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ace Thedics View Post
    bump
    bro what the fuk he ran like a little slot who cares if one was biting you atleast cut his head off you wont even feel the pain from the adrenaline repped

ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibengals is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll never understand why people acquire a naturally aggressive dog, and act surprised when it actually attacks someone. These dogs are aggressive by nature, and they're incredibly unpredictable. I hope the guy who owned the dogs receives a fine, and the dogs are put down.

I love dogs, I have two, but if that would have been a young child, they'd be dead right now no question.
    "I pity the man so poor that all he has is money."

- Anonymous.

bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pitbulls are like guns to americans. sure they can be deadly, but its my right to have one.

pro pitbulls, pro guns.

come at me negs

i do feel bad that this happened though.

would never own a pit as i think they are ugly, more of a shepard/husky guy.

musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000)
    guns don't kill people, pitbulls that use guns do

AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000) AgentJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My town has a ban on pit bulls. One of my friends had a pit bull and the cops told him if it got loose they would put it down, well needless to say it got loose so they shot it, so what does my friend do? him AND his brother both get another pit bull each....blew my mind. Personally I don't like pits at all, they scare the sht outta me! Most of the ppl that own pits in my town don't even train them or take good care of them.. pretty good combo for disaster imo

Q('_ ' Q) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ pollywogpriest's Avatar
    pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i really dont know about that whole "it's not the dogs it's the owners" thing. it seems in 95% of these cases it's pitbulls. how come?
    ** fishface crew (• ε •) **
    ** zuchini crew **
    ** movietaste nazi crew **
    ** 12 friends on fb crew **
    ** got laid more when i was unaesthetic crew **

kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigboihustle View Post
    pitbulls are like guns to americans. sure they can be deadly, but its my right to have one.

pro pitbulls, pro guns.

come at me negs

i do feel bad that this happened though.

would never own a pit as i think they are ugly, more of a shepard/husky guy.
    pitbulls arent pet material. they belong in the zoo with the other wild creatures.

yoshi13241 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yoshi13241 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yoshi13241 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yoshi13241 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yoshi13241 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yoshi13241 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yoshi13241 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yoshi13241 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yoshi13241 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yoshi13241 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yoshi13241 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Very sad story brah. Let's all hope she makes a full recovery.. :\

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pitbulls are the only dogs that scare me/ am hesitant to get near

dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong location....

VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000) VlKlNG is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." – Thomas Jefferson
    Ron Paul 16' R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution
    NY Rangers-Jets-Mets
    ***Viking Crew***

FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well the thing is its usually the crappy owners of dogs that causes incidents like this to happen for the most part, but not entirely. Part of the problem i find when it comes to pitbulls are lousy breeders that are retarded and tend to breed more aggressive traits (not all of course).

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't believe the son....you have a sword ffs.

Stab one, hit another with a body shot, chop the other one...they'll let go.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I have to work in Flint.....

pitbulls everywhere
    *Gorilla Biscuits crew*

avi is 3 weeks of lifting Isthisreality's Avatar
    Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    woof woof motherfuker

*Always look over my shoulder when I'm about to be racist crew*
    *imagines taylor swift watching while doing pullups crew*
    *manages that last pullup just for taylor swift crew*
    *sings along to taylor swift in the car crew*
    *knows all the words off by heart crew*
    *getting shredded for taylor swift concert crew*
    *Sits in car for 6 hours on friday and saturday nights so cat thinks i am doing something crew*
    *people think crews are fake but they're actually very real crew*

TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000)

"They looked at me like they were about to come after me, so I backed up and ran back to the house, and my mother called the police," Harris said.
    lol at this *******

hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in after "it's not the dog's fault"
    Miscers on peedophile porn:

x-trainer ben - "defending the right to own( where have we heard this b4?) is not tacit approval, it is simply defending the right......to own.

navid93 - "If these books promote peedophilia then they should be removed, if there’s just a peedo scene I think it’s fine

MinisterOfLust - "She may not be legal where I live, but I am pretty sure that's not the case in Paris, France, or Acapilco Mexico. You just have to respect the law of the land ;)"

jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10) jooskyke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    urban dog breed of peace

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    queue the pics of loving pitbulls smiling in 3...2...1...
    <Made by Koloxoid>