Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Do some people have a stronger consciousness/self-awareness than others? (Srs)

This chit has always baffled me, after years of restless sleep and endless thoughts I've came to a strong sense of awareness, and don't know exactly what caused it to happen, I always wonder why some people never even reach this level of awareness whilst others do. Genetics? Environmental factors?

I'd explain more what self awareness is but there's really no way to explain it.. It's not some chakra pseudo-science bullchit I'm spewing, it's practically exactly what it is.. being strongly self aware of your existence, not to be confused with falsely induced enlightenment many think they experience from any.. "influence." Just good old fashioned vanilla mind.
    Last edited by ExtinctionOG; 06-17-2014 at 07:28 PM.
    Chloλ Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Chairman

-Walks With Legs Spread Open To Imitate Dmitri Klokov Crew-

Reps to firstandgoal off re.

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Yes I believe so. Blew my mind when I first started looking into mindfulness and realised that a lot of people have never actually looked at their own thoughts and behavior before from the position of observer - some can't even grasp that concept. I've been like that since I was small. Used to peer at my own hand and be blown away by the fact that I was me and couldn't be anyone else.
    β˜† pUniCepts Appreciation Crew β˜† Owner β˜† Ξ£ β˜†

Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissChill View Post
    Yes I believe so. Blew my mind when I first started looking into mindfulness and realised that a lot of people have never actually looked at their own thoughts and behavior before from the position of observer - some can't even grasp that concept. I've been like that since I was small. Used to peer at my own hand and be blown away by the fact that I was me and couldn't be anyone else.
    Came in to post this
    When i was young I was aware I am 'me' it was a weird feeling
    Some people go thru life never actually thinking deeply at all, just robots really

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    theres alot of disconnected people out there.

disconnected with the world, and themselves.
    much more prevalent in sloots. really sad actually, i hope it comes with age for most.. but alot of people just dont understand, are aware, or even care.

i would think alot of people have been traumatized from just basic survival and everyday life that its numbed and dumbed them down to even care about their own self
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

staN_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) staN_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) staN_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) staN_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) staN_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) staN_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) staN_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) staN_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) staN_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) staN_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) staN_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes for sure. I am pretty sure your personality type plays a large role in self-awareness and consciousness. I think those who tend to be introverted-thinkers have a stronger sense of self awareness as opposed to sensing and feeling type personalities (the majority of the population).
    -- NZ MISC CREW --
    Forever bulking

PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaddleBunt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you're being slightly biased. Everyone in this thread will be the magical 1% of higher consciousness people just like all iq threads are filled with people who are above average intelligence, it's just self-delusion to protect your ego.

Many people are reflective/introspective at time, you probably only see them when they are being social and so are lead to believe they are no self-aware

Poverty reps brah thebeastenman's Avatar
    thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000)
    some people take ritalin
    Beasten-Man-2016 MAKE MISC GREAT AGAIN

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Jessejame5 View Post
    Came in to post this
    When i was young I was aware I am 'me' it was a weird feeling
    Some people go thru life never actually thinking deeply at all, just robots really
    Wow! First person that has experienced the same thing. Have you ever asked anyone else if they went through that? The answer is always a resounding "No". I had a series of epiphany's like that, death was another one, realising I was separate from my mother (I believe most people go through this unconsciously) made me so anxious anytime she went anywhere for a while because I realised people die. Wtf, I was like 5 or something lol. I call it a blessing and a curse sometimes tbh.

d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    some peoples' egos filter more experience than others. drop the self, drop the ego, live in pure in-the-moment perception, and the world is a completely different place.

It's not a matter of awareness as in something spiritual, but awareness as in paying attention to your senses with no mental filters/labels/associations

When you let go of the ego, you will literally see that there was nothing there to begin with. Seeing nothing for the first time is an incredible experience... it's like turning all your senses on high at the same time

Pure awareness is a life of seeing things how they actually are. Pure objectivity.

http://holybooks.lichtenbergpress.ne...ings-ebook.pdf

http://ruthlesstruthdotcom.blogspot..../one-song.html

changed my life and never looked back

it's the same chit buddhist monks have been teaching for hundreds of years. they had it right long long ago.
    "'[...]' -TellItAgain" - MWC Crew

"This is why i take dick pics next to kids shoes" - biggoron

R.I.P.O.D.B.

m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m4ddog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I have been very self-aware since birth really and have a high-fuctioning brain with high IQ, its a blessing but a curse...

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eckhart Tolle fans here?

I'm a fan of mindfulness, but for some reason I don't like Tolle. I prefer Jon Kabat Zinn.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do this all the time, its a good way to make decisions I feel, trying to see it from an outside perspective almost

Edit: the hand thing got me, used to do that heaps in my spare time when I had too much time to think about chit
    brb looking at hand and wondering if its really ther
    Bench: 170kg/375lbs 1RM : 150kg/330lbs 5RM
    Squat: 220kg/500lbs 1RM : 180kg/485lbs 5RM
    Deadlift: 230kg/505lbs 1RM
    Barbell Row: 140kg/315lbs 10RM

***Powerbodybuilding Crew***
    ***Genovas witness Crew***
    ***PPL Master race crew***

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    started feeling those feels as a kid and it freaked me out, haven't felt self aware in a long time now, maybe it's because of the stress of life

ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PaddleBunt View Post
    I think you're being slightly biased. Everyone in this thread will be the magical 1% of higher consciousness people just like all iq threads are filled with people who are above average intelligence, it's just self-delusion to protect your ego.

Many people are reflective/introspective at time, you probably only see them when they are being social and so are lead to believe they are no self-aware
    It's not a matter of ego though, there's nothing to be proud of with self-awareness, people will gladly show off an IQ, yet those who aren't self-aware would more than likely skim over a topic like this thinking we're just fukin lunatics.

Honestly, I completely understand what you're saying, but self-awareness only brings contemplative thoughts over my existence as to wether it's even worth worrying over. Regardless, it's just a thread, nothing more.

winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000)
    one sided LSD I was pretty much basically just changed my whole perspective on life it wascrazy basically questioned my area in space my existence everyone else's existence what we were really doing here man and its never left me to this day. hallucinogens really change your perspective not because they mess with your mind but simply because having something that have the ability to change the way things look in their appearances and sounds just makes you question them all together

like acid makes it so everything is breathing it makes you question whether your eyesight is lying to you or not since it can be manipulated

d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) d3lf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Eckhart Tolle fans here?

I'm a fan of mindfulness, but for some reason I don't like Tolle. I prefer Jon Kabat Zinn.
    the power of now is a good book but peter ralston is better
    http://www.amazon.com/Cheng-Hsin-Pri.../dp/1556433026
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Book-Not-K...593489-2007126

R.I.P.O.D.B.

chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

no rep beg but you hit this on the head.

the empty space between objects in my field of vision used to give me an intense feeling of presence before i understood mindfulness and the idea of "the watcher"

kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ExtinctionOG View Post
    This chit has always baffled me, after years of restless sleep and endless thoughts I've came to a strong sense of awareness, and don't know exactly what caused it to happen, I always wonder why some people never even reach this level of awareness whilst only a lucky few do. Genetics? Environmental factors?

I'd explain more what self awareness is but there's really no way to explain it.. It's not some chakra pseudo-science bullchit I'm spewing, it's practically exactly what it is.. being strongly self aware of your existence, not to be confused with falsely induced enlightenment many think they experience from any.. "influence." Just good old fashioned vanilla mind.
    To the point of madness OP..literally..I hate it now.

Originally Posted by chlamydibrah View Post
    no rep beg but you hit this on the head.

the empty space between objects in my field of vision used to give me an intense feeling of presence before i understood mindfulness and the idea of "the watcher"
    indeed. "there is no seeing; there is only sight."

R.I.P.O.D.B.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If we are referring to self-awareness as mindfulness direct inwards towards sensations, emotions and thoughts, then I do think some people have more skill in regards to mindfulness.

I think people who live closer to nature, are more skilled at mindfulness because the mind is 'quieter'. Whereas those of us who live in the city and around technology are overwhelmed with, and addicted to, stimulation.

I also think a lot of people have complex PTSD or 'soft' trauma (neglectful or abusive childhood, bullying, etc). And one of the symptoms is disassociation, the tendency to alienate oneself from one's thoughts, feelings and sensations as a survival mechanism in response to pain.

Originally Posted by winemiller View Post
    one sided LSD I was pretty much basically just changed my whole perspective on life it wascrazy basically questioned my area in space my existence everyone else's existence what we were really doing here man and its never left me to this day. hallucinogens really change your perspective not because they mess with your mind but simply because having something that have the ability to change the way things look in their appearances and sounds just makes you question them all together

like acid makes it so everything is breathing it makes you question whether your eyesight is lying to you or not since it can be manipulated
    I'd rather drop the subject of acid, it deters the main focus of people being able to "realize" themselves through the world itself, as opposed to an outside stimulant completely de-realizing you. It tends to give people a false sense of awareness, from personal experience, most who think they've found enlightenment through psychedelics tend to be the most delusional, and it only coincides with what psychedelics themselves cause.

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I still need some type of confirmation that there are "others consciousnesses".

The question of existence outside of my conciousness rustle my jimmies.

Originally Posted by InfinityThor View Post

Are the people around you unconscious...?

There is consciousness everywhere

R.I.P.O.D.B.

Originally Posted by d3lf View Post
    the power of now is a good book but peter ralston is better
    Ron Sieh kinda put me off Ralston after reading his book Gravity never stops (one of my favourites). I might check out the book of not knowing.

I have the belief that if enlightenment or 'being in touch with the source of consciousness within' is a real thing, then it's a transient state, and people don't lose their temperament and/or personality.

I'm personally getting into taoist philosophy and meditation via Bruce Frantzis FWIW.

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by d3lf View Post
    Are the people around you unconscious...?

There is consciousness everywhere
    I've had arguments IN dreams with "others" about whether they exist or not.

Bunch of cheeky dream kunts going "of course I exist, I am concious, you're being crazy".

What is the difference when I wake up?

chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InfinityThor View Post

This has crossed my mind a few times but I know better than to ever dwell into those specific thoughts, so I tend to leave that part of existence alone. Stay safe brah.
    i went through a period exploring this idea. its lonely and at the same time empowering.

it borders on delusions of grandeur and didn't lead me anywhere good.

i prefer the idea that we're all playing the same game here.

edit: "we're all playing the same game" was said to me in a dream 2 nights ago, ever since, i've dismissed the idea of solipsism (the lack of anything outside ones own consciousness).

wizard above here is speaking to me on a personal level. i haven't seen anyone on the misc discuss anything similar in all of my 8,600 posts.

the universe is weird guys and girls.

jackie1818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackie1818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackie1818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackie1818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackie1818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackie1818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackie1818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackie1818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackie1818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackie1818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackie1818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Recently I've been getting into mindfulness meditation and have a better grasp of the concept of self-awareness. I believe everyone has at least some degree of it but might not realise it.

I just want to know something from those who say they have strong self-awareness. Are you self aware of all your thoughts/emotions/sense the majority of the time including social settings? Because I find that when I am in a state of self-awareness I feel a sense of emotionless. I think being too self aware makes a person robotic and unnatural.

I think it's awesome so many people are aware ITT. I went searching for any kind of official mindfulness or even a Buddhism or Zen thread (anything at all linked to awareness) just last week. Couldn't find one and didn't want to start any because of trolls

I think it's awesome so many people are aware ITT. I went searching for any kind of official mindfulness or even a Buddhism or Zen thread (anything at all linked to awareness) just last week. Couldn't find one and didn't want to start any because of trolls

do you think there's some sort of global awakening taking place?

im seeing more and more spiritual awareness as time goes on

winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000) winemiller is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd rather drop the subject of acid, it deters the main focus of people being able to "realize" themselves through the world itself, as opposed to an outside stimulant completely de-realizing you. It tends to give people a false sense of awareness, from personal experience, most who think they've found enlightenment through psychedelics tend to be the most delusional, and it only coincides with what psychedelics themselves cause.
    I don't necessarily mean that in mind the which is kind of what I was trying to describe. What I was trying to say was it was just weird how the physical world can be altered to your eyes and it makes you question how things really work.. I feel in no way enlightened spiritually from the experience. it is just weird that your vision and your senses control everything it is just a matter of if these things are tampered with what is left?

however what really did enlighten me is definitely going to jail. I was definitely made self aware of everything I do and I was basically put into fight or flight mode 24 /7 and it definitely opened my eyes to the world. there are some bad people in the world lol