Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    gingerless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gingerless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gingerless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gingerless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gingerless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gingerless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gingerless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gingerless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gingerless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gingerless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gingerless is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can confirm, my great great great great great grandmother was raped by Genghis Khan

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7021/asdasdpi.jpg

Feelsweirdman being a Hazarabrah and having ppl yell konichiwa @ u as they drive past on the streets (srs)

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fuark they've got some aesthetic eyes in dat gene pool. Thought that chick in the famous national geographic photo was an exception, not just an average afghan bish lol. Guess not.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The eyes of Afghans are the most unique in the world, IMO. Beautiful and very very different. Unlike anything I've seen.

Mind blown.
    *SillieBazzillie isn't that bad of a guy Crew*
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Strong Jennifer Lawrence
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is why I have a thing for Arabic chicks dem eyes hnnnnnnnnggggg would let stare into my soul again/10
    *Misc Horse Head crew*
    *Positivity crew*
    *We're all gonna make it brah crew*
    *Working Online crew*
    *Online Entrepreneur crew*
    *Make $1 mill before age 23 crew*

iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hamburgertime View Post
    fuking idiots. every country with an army has sent their army over there at one time or another. and fuked their chit up.. whether it be rape, or just straight up sexy time with the enemy, the middle eastern people have mixed with other cultures. and seeing how closed off from the world they were for years and years, this is probably the first time theyve mixed with different races which is why thye look so distinct. id be like breeding a pure bred german with a pure bred native american or some chit. why else would those middle eastern people have paler skin and blue fuking eyes??? smaller noses??? squinty eyes???? freckles?? come the fuk on guys.
    Bro read my previous post.
    Why cant nobody ****ing accept the fact that just because somebody is pale/has colored eyes does not mean their ancestors have interbred with with other races?
    Its in Pashtun and Persian/Tajik genetics you fools.

Oh lets say all Japanese have some Chinese genetics because they have squinted eyes.
    Lets say south Indians(Dravidians) have African genes just because they are black.
    (sarcasm)

Tho ONLY race in Afghanistan that has interbred with Europeans on a large scale are the Nuristanis, some say they are descendants of Alexander the greats army others say they mixed with them.

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iAesthetiKi View Post
    Bro read my previous post.
    Why cant nobody ****ing accept the fact that just because somebody is pale/has colored eyes does not mean their ancestors have interbred with with other races?
    Its in Pashtun and Persian/Tajik genetics you fools.

Oh lets say all Japanese have some Chinese genetics because they have squinted eyes.
    Lets say south Indians(Dravidians) have African genes just because they are black.
    (sarcasm)

Tho ONLY race in Afghanistan that has interbred with Europeans on a large scale are the Nuristanis, some say they are descendants of Alexander the greats army others say they mixed with them.
    Yeah because Greeks and Macedonians are known the world over for their blondeness...(sarcasm)

You're the same guy who gets offended when Egypt's Africanness is mentioned, but quick to find anything linking isolated Afghan mountain tribes with bronze age Mediterrenean conquerors.

Nuristanis and other pale Central Asians look like what they are...Indo-Iranian + Mongol hybrids

WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000) WaittWhatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can confirm I was facial aesthetics. No srs, I am of Afghan descent (Pakhtun)

Edit: I have brown eyes and black hair too.
    Last edited by WaittWhatt; 01-28-2013 at 12:58 PM.

I'm always home alone MacaulayBulkin's Avatar
    MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacaulayBulkin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when will it be my turn for eyethetics :C
    I'm always home alone.

iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAesthetiKi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    Yeah because Greeks and Macedonians are known the world over for their blondeness...(sarcasm)

You're the same guy who gets offended when Egypt's Africanness is mentioned, but quick to find anything linking isolated Afghan mountain tribes with bronze age Mediterrenean conquerors.

Nuristanis and other pale Central Asians look like what they are...Indo-Iranian + Mongol hybrids
    Ancient greeks have always been depicted as blonde, they have changed over time(conquered several times by Turks), you as a self proclaimed historian should know this.

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ancient greeks have always been depicted as blonde, they have changed over time(conquered several times by Turks), you as a self proclaimed historian should know this.
    A pakistani nordicist I've seen it all now, lol...you're so out of your element and harbour deep racial biases that I wont even bother schooling you...

Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iPepperAnguses View Post
    hngggggggggg
    Wish I could grow that beard

Aiurtime is not very well liked. (-100) Aiurtime is not very well liked. (-100) Aiurtime is not very well liked. (-100) Aiurtime is not very well liked. (-100) Aiurtime is not very well liked. (-100) Aiurtime is not very well liked. (-100) Aiurtime is not very well liked. (-100) Aiurtime is not very well liked. (-100) Aiurtime is not very well liked. (-100) Aiurtime is not very well liked. (-100) Aiurtime is not very well liked. (-100)
    Actually Greeks distinguished themselves from Blonde Europeans as not looking like them in writings, same with the Romans. Greeks were not blonde before the Turkic invasions, Turks actually left little genetics in anatolia.

Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    A pakistani nordicist I've seen it all now, lol...you're so out of your element and harbour deep racial biases that I wont even bother schooling you...
    I'm not from Pakistan, how did you come to that conclusion anyways?
    And tell me, is it not true that Greeks have always been depicted as blonde? You should read on it and then answer me, its OK to be wrong sometimes.

Originally Posted by Aiurtime View Post
    Actually Greeks distinguished themselves from Blonde Europeans as not looking like them in writings, same with the Romans. Greeks were not blonde before the Turkic invasions, Turks actually left little genetics in anatolia.
    You actually think Greeks wanted to be seen as different because other europeans were blonder? Cuz that's what you're saying.

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Filthadelphia View Post
    Arabs are white, brah.

he's one of the 5% that look like that pls go.....

strong ******** in in this pic. would sell goat and 2 acres of dirt

No ****bastan
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All Hazaras, all Afghan.

No **** Kush Mountains

umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    most of the pictures posted in here are photoshopped.

jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    This guy could be a model or actor if he were in L.A.... SRS... Looks like a dreamy movie star/soap star...

exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    least aesthetic people on earth
    benis in ur angus

typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    cant forget Persian girls/guys.

you have to remember, Afghanistan was part of Persia hundreds of years ago, so technically, Afghans really are Persians, which is why we have the most beautiful women on the planet.

to all of my Persian and Afghan buddies, 'Salaam Kooni!!!!"

Persian girls/guys

typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) typoonblade11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PunjabiStylin View Post
    Iranians are srs try hards

brb adopting the french word for thank you "merci"

pls go
    persians are tryhards for using the word "merci" for centuries. "ok"

fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol i'm armenian and we also use the french word merci for thank you.

jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Just curious... why do people think the soldier is more aesthetic than this one

I find the guy above aesthetic than the soldier everyone loves... (Below)

What exactly is it about the soldiers aesthetic that makes it better than guy #1?

toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this isn't entirely related but close enough and don't feel like making a new thread

Pakistani-Punjabi Ian Somerhalder or some shyt

bumpan this thrad

boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Frumpy View Post
    BThat's why there are Asian looking Afghans (who are actually discriminated against).

yeah theyre called Hazara

Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Afghan checking in.

To clear up confusion let me explain
    Afghans are not that mixed, its just that within the borders there are many ethnicies.
    The country is made up of Pashtun(50%), tajiks(30-35%), hazaras(10%) and the rest are basically Turkic minorities like Uzbeks.

The Pushtuns are actual Afghans, the words Afghan and Pashtun are synonymous, more Pashtuns live in Pakistan then Afghanistan, but that's because of a fake contract signed between Afghanistan and British India that would give those territories to India for 100 years, then India split up and those areas were given to pakis.

The Tajiks are actually ethnic Persians, the reason there is a divide is mainly because Afghan persians are sunni mulsims whereas Iranian Persians are shia Muslims, so King Durrani, who made modern Afghanistan, united those Persians under Afghanistan.

The Hazaras are the Chinese looking people you see, they are descendants of the mongol invasion be Genghis Khan. The name "Hazara" means onethousand, its given to them cuz apparently 1000 mongol soldiers and women stayed there.

The pictures with white looking Afghans are predominantly Pashtun and some Tajiks, this is not because of Alexander the great's invasion, as Pashtuns are one of the least mixed people and have never been conquered, and therefore Tajiks have also had less influence of outsiders.
    Lol u sound like one of those mad afghans who r frustrated because of the fact that Pakistan harbours more Pathans then Afghanistan

boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    strong knowledge from a red....you know your stuff brah

best looking Uighur I can find....also from West China

lol at that being the best looking one you can find

where the fuk are u looking?

Last edited by boobah; 04-16-2013 at 12:02 AM.