Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dem eyes, i want

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GtRppdOrDieTryn View Post
    OP if ur were muslim and were able to speak any of the main afghan languages such as dari or pashtun and had a stable income u'd easily get an Afghan HBB, if u asked their father for their hand theyd accept brah not joking (srs).
    learning farsi at the moment...gonna get them persian hbb's
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

hamedrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) hamedrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) hamedrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) hamedrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) hamedrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) hamedrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) hamedrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) hamedrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) hamedrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) hamedrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) hamedrock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Afghans are a really genetically diverse people.From my dad's said they were from iran who Migrated to Herat(western province of Afghanistan) and my mom is essentially slavic her lineage goes back to Bulgaria and Hungary. There are very few people in Afghanistan that are pure of blood. I've read of a region called Nuristan (land of light) Where the people have blonde hair and green/blue eyes. it's quite interesting once you go into tribal origins.
    damn my height love my genetics?

Galaxia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galaxia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galaxia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galaxia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galaxia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galaxia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galaxia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galaxia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galaxia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galaxia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galaxia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No words can explain my feels right now

Registered User GtRppdOrDieTryn's Avatar
    GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aguy2diefor View Post
    Hook me up brah. I dont know any afghan languages..But Ill make it work ..
    As long as your not Chinese east asian or black (No racist) u'd do fine brah got to Kabul and learn Dari and convert to islam lol not joking (srs) u'll get one easy as long as you understand the traditions/cultures we practice.

Engaged to an HBB brah getting married when i hit 21 (19 now)

GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    learning farsi at the moment...gonna get them persian hbb's
    Mirrin' brah way to go for that them persian bbes nom saiyen lawl

coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    As long as your not Chinese east asian or black (No racist) u'd do fine brah got to Kabul and learn Dari and convert to islam lol not joking (srs) u'll get one easy as long as you understand the traditions/cultures we practice.

Engaged to an HBB brah getting married when i hit 21 (19 now)

Why don't they like the east Asian type? Many uighers look east Asian.

r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

would smash
    Reps to LEO and military brahs on sight.

ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by afrobrah View Post
    Wait......you guys weren't all born with coloured eyes?

Your lipstick is uneven.
    Iron. Boxing. NFL. Mob stuff. New York City breed.

coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coo1facebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There's something wrong with the man's face it seems like it's disfigured

Originally Posted by coo1facebrah View Post
    Why don't they like the east Asian type? Many uighers look east Asian.
    Sadly uighurs look similar to Hazaras and east asians are seen with negative light this has happened over centuries due to competition and different appearance to pashtuns, tajiks, persians etc. Sadly its just due to the fact how europeans see black people as inferior and how they were slaves same thing in Afghanistan the hazaras were low class people. You can look it up brah as I am half tajik (persian) and half pashtun afghan, i speak farsi(dari) only but my parents know how to speak both

WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's something wrong with the man's face it seems like it's disfigured

it's a mask for a children's play.

Tropic101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tropic101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tropic101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tropic101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tropic101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tropic101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tropic101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tropic101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tropic101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tropic101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tropic101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pashtun afghan checking in
    got my moms brown eyes feelsbadman.jpg

dad has hazel,
    older sister hazel,
    younger brother greyish blue,
    youngest sister green

AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000) AngryBaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Isthisreality View Post
    its crazy how aesthetic afghani people are

they dont look middle-eastern at all. they all have very strong caucasian features
    the coolest aspects of their faces are anything but typical caucasian lol white people trying to take credit for everything...

Sadly uighurs look similar to Hazaras and east asians are seen with negative light this has happened over centuries due to competition and different appearance to pashtuns, tajiks, persians etc. Sadly its just due to the fact how europeans see black people as inferior and how they were slaves same thing in Afghanistan the hazaras were low class people. You can look it up brah as I am half tajik (persian) and half pashtun afghan, i speak farsi(dari) only but my parents know how to speak both

Is information on the hazaras being of low class on wiki or any site or perhaps you could explain why the hazaras are low class to me. I also remembered someone here mentioning that hazara gals are big sloots.

It's of course a big generalization and a huge assumption on my part but if hazaras look east asian they should have the intelligence of the japanese and the chinese and actually dominate economically but that sounds pretty stupid in a sense since i think they have nothing in common with east asians save for their appearance.

breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    the coolest aspects of their faces are anything but typical caucasian lol white people trying to take credit for everything...
    That would depend on what features the guy you were quoted was talking about, and caucasian =/= white.

Give the guy a chance before you jump to "lol white people trying to take credit for everything!!!!!!!!"

Depending on the ethnicity, most Afghans are caucasian.

The term Caucasian race (also Caucasoid)[1] has been used to denote the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia (the Middle East), parts of Central Asia and most parts of South Asia.[2] Historically, the term has been used to describe many peoples from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone.[3]

ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nonamewut View Post
    this is the kind of cultures and ethnicities that i want to remain intact, i dont want USA to go there and fuk them over to then start ruling the country and brainwash them with foxnews, mtv and disneychannel..

and ppl think youre nazist and racist if u dont want 50k new ****lian immigrants in sweden each year, i want all countries of the world to be diffrent
    Funny how you say you want the culture and ethnicities intact when throughout history various countries and ethnicities have been fukn them over and mixing with the population for 1000s of years. If you were born a few 1000 years ago you would be saying that you don't want Mongolians or Macedonians fukn Afghans over. The US are doing what other nations have been doing for centuries.
    http://Instagram.com/pbrianw (I follow misc brahs)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecu..._Hazara_people

The discrimination against this Shia ethnic group has subsisted for centuries by Mughals,[1] Pashtuns and other ethnic groups.

Mughals are descendants of ghensis khan so they discriminated the other desendants?

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by breeno92 View Post
    That would depend on what features the guy you were quoted was talking about, and caucasian =/= white.

Give the guy a chance before you jump to "lol white people trying to take credit for everything!!!!!!!!"

Depending on the ethnicity, most Afghans are caucasian.
    based on that definition you quoted, even Im Caucasian

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TPfailedbikelol View Post
    fckin lol @ this thread, typical of middle easterners to prove that they are white/cacausian, NO you are arab. Its similar IRL when someone from Iran will tell everyone they are "persian", lmao its because they are ashamed of there backround. you are fckin arab. dealwithit. and p.s most of these people are pretty ugly just have photshoped eyes LOL. dirt farmers gonna dirt. ********warrior is wat most afghans look like. alot look like your typical terrorist.

The origins of the Hazaras have not been fully reconstructed. Significant Inner Asian descent – in historical context Mongolian and Turkic - is impossible to rule out because the Hazaras' physical attributes and parts of their culture and language resemble those of Mongolians and Central Asian Turks. Thus, it is widely and popularly believed that Hazaras have a Mongolian ancestry. This is partially supported by some genetic testings.[16]
    The Bamiyan Valley, the site of the Buddhas of Bamiyan.

Some Hazara tribes are named after famous Mongol generals, for example the Tulai Khan Hazara who are named after Tolui, the youngest son of Genghis Khan. Theories of Mongol or partially Mongol descent are plausible, given that the Il-Khanate Mongol rulers, beginning with Oljeitu, embraced Shia Islam. Today, the majority of the Hazaras adhere to Shi'ism, whereas Afghanistan's other major ethnic groups are mostly Sunni. However, the Sunni and Ismaili Hazara population, while existent, have not been extensively researched by scholars.

The main reason for their discrimination is cos they aren't sunni. Farked up i would say to discriminate them based on that.

breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) breeno92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    based on that definition you quoted, even Im Caucasian
    Depends on skull type brah.

You can easily tell that most of the Afghans posted here would be classified as 'Caucasian'.

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so many afgans have amazing eyes, jelly

also this. white people are a bunch of *******s, brb taking credit for something someone iam not even related to did. bunch of neckbeard nerds. honeslty i think they are just mad that their own women prefer blacks to them. LOL. They always claim "caucasian" features are the attractive ones, where in reality high and visible cheekbones are wat are attractive and that is achieved through low body fat which isnt exclusive to you pasty fckers.
    The racism is strong in this one.

Originally Posted by breeno92 View Post
    The racism is strong in this one.
    ignore the trolls brah

YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most Afghans are ugly as sin (srs)

you mad, i bet you secretly think white people are superior because Einstein was white, HAHHA he was jewish not even white. Iam glad the rise of the b.b.c is coming, i want to see you white people burn and see the jeolousy in their faces as the big black cock dominates your white women whilst i jerk of to the agony in your eyes.
    y u vexed tho

Originally Posted by YolkedBrah View Post
    Most Afghans are ugly as sin (srs)
    Lettuce be cereal, most Americans are ugly too.

However even ugly Afghans have two things going for them that the average ugly Americans doesnt...Their 'exotic' looking eyes, and the fact that they're not obese.

Is information on the hazaras being of low class on wiki or any site or perhaps you could explain why the hazaras are low class to me. I also remembered someone here mentioning that hazara gals are big sloots.

It's of course a big generalization and a huge assumption on my part but if hazaras look east asian they should have the intelligence of the japanese and the chinese and actually dominate economically but that sounds pretty stupid in a sense since i think they have nothing in common with east asians save for their appearance.
    There are documentaries about it however this is mainly a rivalry between pashtuns and Hazara's where they have been in direct conflict for centuries and hazaras are descendants of Genghis Khan a warlord. You should read a book named The Kite runner or watch the film, it shows how the hazara kid is neglected and how the pashtun child is seen superior, this is mainly due to racism on one level but yes hazaras were and have been slaves but not all and they tend to be living lower class and usually poorer this is where it began (the racism).

lol you were one of the arabs claiming cacausian, LOL @ you, no one IRL would consider you white just a filthy dirt farmer. lol @ all the arab kunts itt reassuring each other they are white hahaha, so pathetic.
    welp.... for one thing I'm a hispanic/white mix.......no arab blood here. Thanks for trying.