Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Paul Revelia Headed to the Pro Stage for the First time

Contest Prep 2012

Who? My name is Paul Revelia. This will be my third contest season. I began competing in 2008 after watching the video series “Life of a Natural Pro” With Layne and Isabel Norton as well as Tommy Jeffers. At that point I had never heard of Drug Tested bodybuilding. All my knowledge of competition was from years of reading Flex\MD\M&F and so on. Although I had been in the gym since the age of 15 there was nothing beyond the gym for me. I trained because I loved the Challenge and doing something physical to improve myself. After years and years of frustration and lack of progress from the wrong diet and the wrong program I had continued to train without any real sense of purpose, just because I loved the weights. After watching the video series and reading articles by Layne I changed my diet, found a new routine and suddenly I was making gains like I had seen in my teens. All my lifts started improving, I started to grow and it was then that I decided to take the next step. I started working with Layne at the beginning of 2008. He crafted my diet and training program and I worked my butt off and entered a Regional NPC show. As a drug free athlete I figured I would just show up and have fun. I entered the Novice Class. I did manage to get pretty lean for that show and wound up winning the entire class. I was so excited that night as my parents and friends all showed up to support me and see me win. I was hooked at that moment. So what was my next challenge? With Layne’s guidance again I entered and won my class at Two Tested Pro Qualifiers in 2009, I also won the overall at the NGA American International Championships earning a Pro Card. After seeing the pro’s backstage I knew I had work to do before competing at that level. So began on offseason of growing.

What? I will be stepping on stage as a Pro in both the IFPA and NGA. Since turning Pro I have been working hard in the gym to prepare. I have done several powerlifting meets as a means to push myself past any personal barriers. I earned a sponsorship with Scivation after being a loyal consumer for years. Earning that was as rewarding as being the last person standing on stage. I have also been blessed to have Layne become one of my closest friends. He moved 90 minutes from me in 2011 and it’s been such a boost to watch him compete on the Pro Stage and spend time with.

When and Where? Right now my target date to be stage lean is September of 2012. I have already begun dieting and will determine what shows I do based on how my body responds. I will be doing the Gaspari Classic in Cape Code for sure as well as the NGA Universe in November. I may also add the Kansas City and Yorton should I qualify.

Why? This is the next challenge for me. I have been working for the better part of 3 years to make sure I did all I could do to take this step. Now the time has come for me to see how I stand on the Pro Stage with the bodybuilders I admire the most. It has been difficult sitting on the side lines these last few years but I kept my focus on what I needed to do. The next 9 months will determine how well my work paid off and what my next challenge will be.
    Goals: My offseason goals were pretty simple. I knew that I need more size to compete on the pro stage so I wanted to reach a 400lb squat and a 500lb deadlift. Hamstrings, Back and thickness are what I would consider my biggest weaknesses. Although those numbers are very modest they did represent some big challenges. My PR’s in those lifts before the offseason started were in the range of a 300lb squat and a 400lb deadlift. I had never learned to squat properly and deadlifted for only a year or so. After watching Layne compete in the Raw Unity meet in Tampa in late 2009 I decided I would take a shot at powerlifting. I did my first meet in the summer of 2010 in Orlando. I weighed in at 242 as I had been really enjoying the offseason. I was very happy with my first meet at managed a 365 squat, a 380 bench and a 475 deadlift which were all Personal Records at the time.

After this meet I soon developed some very bad left knee inflammation. I got an MRI done on my knee and found that there was no structural damage. The pain had affected my strength in a small range of motion for many months though so my progress has stopped on both the lifts I was working so hard on. Midway through 2011 I finally found a method to avoid that pain. I now take Aleve about an hour before I train legs and use knee sleeves to help keep the area warm. I will also ice them post workout on particularly heavy days. With this method I began to train and train heavy again. Shortly after this I strained my back, and the hits just kept on coming. This time I saw a chiropractor right away and got an X ray. After learning that I had no damage I was informed that the issue was tightness in my hamstrings and lower back creating tension. Well I began stretching, heating and icing the area and I was back in action almost right away. After training vigorously for the rest of 2011 and into 2012 I did my last powerlifting meet in Tampa. The Raw United Beau Moore Classic was to be my sendoff from offseason into contest prep mode. I was disappointed with my squat to that point as my best had been 385. I did manage a 500lb deadlift in the gym so one goal had been attained. Still I worked hard and my squat just refused to improve at a reasonable pace for me. However, on the day of the meet I had rested adequately all week and felt really fresh. I ended up getting 385 on my second attempt rather easily and decided to go for 400. I struggled mightily but I did get through my sticking point and lock it out, with that done I only had one more goal to reach. After getting 365 on bench(slight shoulder issue hindered training a bit) I hit a 500lb deadlift on my second attempt. At Layne’s advice I jumped up to 535 for my 3rd attempt and though he was crazy for suggesting it. To my surprise the weight rose off the floor, albeit very slowly, and I was able to lock it out for a huge 35lb PR. Offseason done with style!

Here are some pictures of my journey so far.
    Me as a teenager.

Me at my first contest.

My second contest season.

Offseason building at 235lbs.

www.ProPhysique.com
    During the last few years I have also been perfecting my skills as a contest prep coach. At the advice of several of my friends such as Tommy Jeffers and Layne Norton I have branched out on my own and started what I hope will be a coveted nutritional consulting service for those who wish to improve their overall well-being. I did a lot of pro bono work and its now paying off as I have reached a comfort level and a bit of demand that allows me to work with a small group of individuals so that I can offer very personal service. I have already had the pleasure of having one client win an overall title while yet another took home a teen title. I am now enjoying the process of being a coach for those who wish to take their physique to the next step, and it’s been a rewarding experience.
    Last edited by fltallpaul; 04-09-2012 at 07:20 AM.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

mikemillertime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikemillertime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IN

looking good! what did you weight in the second set of photos there when ya won your card?!

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in...
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mikemillertime View Post
    IN

looking good! what did you weight in the second set of photos there when ya won your card?!
    Depending on the time of day between 197-203.

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    in...
    My Body is Ready!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know I'm in on this buddy!

If ya need a place to stay when you come up for the cape show, I live about 35 min away! (no creep lol)

Go get um Paul!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    You know I'm in on this buddy!

If ya need a place to stay when you come up for the cape show, I live about 35 min away! (no creep lol)

Go get um Paul!
    Oddly enough when I told my parents I would be competing in Cape Cod they jumped at the chance and are coming up to take a vacation so its going to be a family weekend. I may stick around until Monday.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IN on this bro...It's going to be a good year competing for both of us (Challenges and all)
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Oddly enough when I told my parents I would be competing in Cape Cod they jumped at the chance and are coming up to take a vacation so its going to be a family weekend. I may stick around until Monday.
    Sweeeet! Enjoy it
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude! So in on this.. I've been looking forward to this.. Good luck Paul. I'll be all over this

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    You know I'm in on this.....you've put the time in these past 2 years....time to get shredded
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Vamos Pablo!
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on first page! Dis gon be good

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have been looking forward to this!!

Your bench is off the show, I'll trade you some squatting power for that chest :O

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OH YEAAAA!! Cant wait, man! DIS GUNNA BE GOOD! Ill be following along for sure....and im glad this is in the CP section where ill actually see your blog. Congrats on the start of the prep business too. I know that you have one of the best heads in the business so there is no doubt you will have a long list of successful clients very soon. I would feel very good having you guide my prep.

Alright man....go on and get it!
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000)
    IN!!!

So proud to have you as a coach man!!!!

You should head to Tampa for a workout later this season! Orlando isn't far for me either ! Anyways...

Lets do this !!!! 26 weeks to go!

ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Right on Paul!!

.....still watching you....
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    IFPA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    ---------------------------------
    YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ehlisl
    Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/ehlisl
    Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/ehlisl
    Blog : Trove26
    http://www.trove-26.blogspot.com

jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for EPICNESS!!

I know you've been putting in a ton of hardwork and I can't wait to see it all pay off. Thanks for being such an incredible coach! It's your time to shine now, let's show them what ProPhysique is all about! If you need anything in always here. I know how stressful prep can be.

P.S. You, Adam, and me need to get a session in soon!

TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000)
    damn you looked awesome before, cant wait to see what you bring when u step on stage this time!!

curious... what did u use for tan at ur 2nd comp? looks flawless
    Visit My Current Log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144888731

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I figured I'd join the party
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by Warrior9 View Post
    Dude! So in on this.. I've been looking forward to this.. Good luck Paul. I'll be all over this
    Thanks I am excited to get back into contest shape and surpass my previous best!

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Thanks buddy...I am going to be jealous watching you move mountains this year but this must be done!

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    You know I'm in on this.....you've put the time in these past 2 years....time to get shredded
    Thanks Bob, I am sure you will feel my pain at work from time to time.

Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    Vamos Pablo!
    Hey Alberto...you are going to be inspiration this year as I believe to be competitive I must approach your level of leanness, and I will be seeing you at Layne's camp in June!

Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    In on first page! Dis gon be good
    Thanks Ryan.

Originally Posted by domingochavez View Post
    Have been looking forward to this!!

Your bench is off the show, I'll trade you some squatting power for that chest :O
    I would make that trade in a heart beat, next off season I am going to work my way toward a 500lb squat even if I have to steal someone's legs.

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    OH YEAAAA!! Cant wait, man! DIS GUNNA BE GOOD! Ill be following along for sure....and im glad this is in the CP section where ill actually see your blog. Congrats on the start of the prep business too. I know that you have one of the best heads in the business so there is no doubt you will have a long list of successful clients very soon. I would feel very good having you guide my prep.

Alright man....go on and get it!
    Thanks Oak means alot coming from you. We started this journey together a few years back. One of these days we will hang in person.

Originally Posted by Gibson5521 View Post
    IN!!!

So proud to have you as a coach man!!!!

You should head to Tampa for a workout later this season! Orlando isn't far for me either ! Anyways...

Lets do this !!!! 26 weeks to go!
    We will get a workout in, I will let you know next time I am at Layne's and you can meet us at Powerhouse. Your going to shock some people this season. You are the real deal!

Originally Posted by ehlisl View Post
    Right on Paul!!

.....still watching you....
    Yeah I am hoping you continue your season, perhaps do the Yorton so we can share the stage and you can make me look like a stick up there.

Originally Posted by jdudeck1 View Post
    In for EPICNESS!!

I know you've been putting in a ton of hardwork and I can't wait to see it all pay off. Thanks for being such an incredible coach! It's your time to shine now, let's show them what ProPhysique is all about! If you need anything in always here. I know how stressful prep can be.

P.S. You, Adam, and me need to get a session in soon!
    Yeah we will work on that, also Anthony is from the Tampa area. I will be in touch about getting in some lifts soon enough. For now keep working on that Sheiko program.

Originally Posted by TheNaturalOak View Post
    damn you looked awesome before, cant wait to see what you bring when u step on stage this time!!

curious... what did u use for tan at ur 2nd comp? looks flawless
    Dream Tan #2 and a one month membership to a tanning salon to remove any tan lines. I also had My girlfriend, Layne, Isabel and Kera Jeffers helping my apply it so I couldn't go wrong.

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    I figured I'd join the party
    Yeah I have been in your journal as well and you guys are all killing it. So much good energy in this section...let's keep it going.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Monday April 9th, 2012

Heavy Upper Body

Decline Bench
    315x5, 335x5, 315x5

Yates Rows(underhand bent over)
    225x5, 245x5, 255x5

Pullups Neutral Grip
    BWx8, BW+20x8, BW+20x8, BW+20x5

Incline DB Press
    100x8, 105x8, 110x8

Barbell Curl
    95x8, 115x8, 125x8

Close Grip Bench Press
    235x8, 245x5

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
    70x8, 80x8, 90x8

Cardio
    10 minutes MISS.

I woke up at a new low on Monday and it was not a high carb day so I wasn't expecting any magic in the gym. For the past few months I have been nursing a sore left shoulder which was causing me problems on every movement from bench to skull crushers. A few weeks back I did my powerlifting meet and gave myself a few days off from the gym completely. I began training and avoiding anything that caused strain on the shoulder. My plan worked as the last few weeks I have had no discomfort at all and have been able to start pressing with some authority again. I was happy to hit 335 on decline and 110's on the incline. I am hoping to be back to my PR form on those lifts shortly. Everything else is coming along nicely. I woke up today at 225 so another new low. I am going to bump my carbs a bit more today in preparation for heavy lower day. Then plan is to match my current PR on squats with 345 for 5, then do some heavy deadlifting, another quad movement and I owe myself a nice cardio session as well. Wednesday is just HIIT cardio.

Next week Adam and I plan to shoot a bunch of videos with my new camera. I will be shooting alot of video this year and sharing it all right here. The video section of my website has a nice playlist from my youtube channel if anyone is interested in seeing some of my lifts.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh hell yeah i'm in for sure... i've been wondering when you'd start back up again. gonna be a great ride following along
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IN! Always been impressed by your physique. Dat facial hair is looking spot on too. Making me proud.
    Team Mustache

Follow my contest-prep log. It's mustache friendly!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137576793

Add me on ******** so we can be muscle friends!

http://www.********.com/logan.carrington

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    oh hell yeah i'm in for sure... i've been wondering when you'd start back up again. gonna be a great ride following along
    I never stopped...just got busy finishing some other projects and journaling got left behind.

Originally Posted by LoganCL View Post
    IN! Always been impressed by your physique. Dat facial hair is looking spot on too. Making me proud.
    Sorry had to lose the facial hair....winter was short here! lol.

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ME squats in about 4 hours... get yo mind right!

Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000) Josh Hyaduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    In!

dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lost the facial hair and gain a ton of muscle!!
    well be on the lookout for vids!!
    "Shadow X-Factor"
    Play Time is Over...This is "SHOWTIME"
    Destiny Soon Awaits!..."LIGHT'S OUT"!
    Team Norton/Team Scivation
    Mercerless Muscles Training
    No Excuses...An Excuse is like an A$$hole...No one wants to SEE IT...HEAR IT...or SMELL IT!

Originally Posted by Josh Hyaduck View Post
    In!
    Good to see you Josh.

Originally Posted by dogg74 View Post
    lost the facial hair and gain a ton of muscle!!
    well be on the lookout for vids!!
    And I am still on the lookout for you to just show up at the next WNBF Pro show and win the overall without telling anyone you are even prepping.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Will follow!