Gian58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What supplement(s) best for improving bloodflow, vascularity, and protein synthesis?

I am 18 years old currently 6'2" 275. I am an offensive and defensive lineman and going to play division 1AA (fcs) football next fall. I just finished my last season of high school ball and I'm trying to have a good senior year so I want to look good now and in the summer and if they make me pack the pounds back on again later than I will but right now looking like an offensive lineman is not my priority. I've already started on a 7:2:1 protein carb fat diet to trim down a little but I would be okay not losing as much fat if I could get my muscle to show through more without that bloated look. I'm familiar with creatine, glutamine, bcaas, and the other basics but after research I think that along with the regular protein and creatine monohydrate, I should stack Arginine, Orthinine, Citrulline Malate, and or Beta Alanine. I know most of these are ingredients in preworkouts but I would not be taking them in high doses before workouts I would be spreading it out throughout the day I think. Any suggestions or advice on if this is good or what specific products?

irishbrah23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irishbrah23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irishbrah23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irishbrah23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irishbrah23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irishbrah23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irishbrah23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irishbrah23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irishbrah23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irishbrah23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irishbrah23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Celltech hardcore
    ♛ Misc Boxing crew ♛

***Irish Misc Crew***

Misc Lean Bulk Crew

100+

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why your avi say your 17???
    if you really are 18 and looking for an N.O. boosting supp there are plenty of pre workouts that will help you out. Check out AMPLIFY for starters, it contains AAK, arginine malate, norvaline, citrulinne and beta alanine, along with creatine and betaine for added strength. it alo contains a a focus blend that really helps out with focus and intensity. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/su...442D5AEDF7E00D
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Check out the nutrition section. A diet consisting of a macro ratio of 7:2:1 protein to carbs to fats is not good and unhealthy.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Check out the nutrition section. A diet consisting of a macro ratio of 7:2:1 protein to carbs to fats is not good and unhealthy.
    didnt even see this, yes op you need to figure out your diet before using any supps.
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total