OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face Question For Smokerss

i'm a weed smoker. I just wanted to know wht people reckon is a safe an healthy amount to blaze that won't affect your gyming and take its toll on your body?? I'm thinking maybe one spliff every 2 or 3 days or is even that too much because it makes your body lazy and you start to lose weight if you don't control it.

Thanks in advance

jgrant1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgrant1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgrant1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgrant1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgrant1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgrant1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgrant1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgrant1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgrant1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgrant1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgrant1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OsLoc View Post
    i'm a weed smoker. I just wanted to know wht people reckon is a safe an healthy amount to blaze that won't affect your gyming and take its toll on your body?? I'm thinking maybe one spliff every 2 or 3 days or is even that too much because it makes your body lazy and you start to lose weight if you don't control it.

Thanks in advance
    I smoke almost daily. I feel a bigger pump after smoking even just sitting on the couch especially in my arms. I don't think it really matters as long as you maintain the same motivation levels before and after. You get used to gyming baked and can go just as hard as regularily.

Registered User therealjasonpro's Avatar
    therealjasonpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I get home from a workout I sometimes smoke weed, it's not every day but its like once every few days and it hasn't held me back. It's also really helpful when you don't want to eat anymore but need to fill I more cal and protein.

B s O n H a I f C u A ReconRon1b847077's Avatar
    ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lets just say after a decade of being involved in all parts of the plant and processes I feel great not smoking.

Don't do it. If only I could be a teen again.... I'd smack the sh!t out of myself.
    He who lets the world, or his own portion of it, choose his plan of life for him, has no need of any other faculty than the ape-like one of imitation. He who chooses his plan for himself, employs all his faculties. He must use observation to see, reasoning and judgment to foresee, activity to gather materials for decision, discrimination to decide, and when he has decided, firmness and self-control to hold to his deliberate decision.

muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    As everything else once in a while. Isn't bad a few Times a week but like twice a day I don't think is a "good idea"

Heavyweight at 140lbs nig PonteVedraOG's Avatar
    PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PonteVedraOG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by muffiinmatt View Post
    As everything else once in a while. Isn't bad a few Times a week but like twice a day I don't think is a "good idea"
    Personally i like to smoke crack when i get home from the gym. It helps with cutting and everything. Nothing wrong with a rock after working out right?!?!?!?!?!?!

sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So much red in this thread
    Bench: 235
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 425

Log V2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150736853

toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OsLoc View Post

Thanks in advance
    Idk.. I'm 14 I tried it like 5 times.. constantly I've been trying it with friends to see what it actually does and it hasn't done **** to me ahhaah yes it was good stuff and yes I was inhaling but it barely did anything, then when I tried it myself.. I had a huge bowl to myself and on the last hit I started coughing like crazy, I couldn't breathe at all and I stood up and it just hit me like that, I started walking without thinking about it, it felt like I was flying, like there was something inside my brain that i couldn't get out.. I was happy and scared at the same time because it felt like every thing I said was being repeated over and over, I took a bath and while I was in the bath I would remember just swishing my legs for like 25 minutes.. just swishing my legs in the bath for 25 minutes and doing that a lone was an incredibly hard task, I had to take a flight after that and I was scared as heck that I would get caught..I made it, flight was 14 hours but by another 2 hours it had worn off..
    anyways I tried body building during my high and there was NO way, I barely had enough energy get off my chair.. I was scared ****less, no it wasn't laced. anyways I tried lifting and physical process of me putting my hand on the weight was hard.. that was like 6 months ago haven't touched it since and I never will. I felt like a complete retard and that I was no use to society when I did it, but whatever, that's my take. if you want to smoke weed go a head.

tl;dr don't do weed while body building.. get high on life like me ( that sounds so stupid..) .. whenever I lift like crazy I get this endorphin rush, feels better than getting high.. its the pump and the burn and the soreness the next day that makes me do this, it's great. if you REALLY want to do weed then do it on a rest day while youre not lifting.

Platinum Trial Account Motivated2Win's Avatar
    Motivated2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motivated2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motivated2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motivated2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motivated2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motivated2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motivated2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motivated2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motivated2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motivated2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motivated2Win will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when im high i feel a better Mind Muscle Connection with my muscles... but i only smoke like once every two weeks or something like that otherwise i feel like i lose strength in the gym (srs)

OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OsLoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by PonteVedraOG View Post
    Personally i like to smoke crack when i get home from the gym. It helps with cutting and everything. Nothing wrong with a rock after working out right?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Your comparing a spliff to a whole rock of crack?

You got a new private msg guinaoum1's Avatar
    guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PonteVedraOG View Post
    hellsto da yeahhhh
    There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. Friedrich Nietzsche

Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    'mwhile i was in the bath i would remember just swishing my legs for 25 minutes.. just swishing my legs for 25 minutes and doing that alone was an incredibley hard task'' - toplads 12/01/2013
    2013 Goals - mm lift more eat more

Originally Posted by Jayke21 View Post
    'mwhile i was in the bath i would remember just swishing my legs for 25 minutes.. just swishing my legs for 25 minutes and doing that alone was an incredibley hard task'' - toplads 12/01/2013
    Thats because your not a regular blazer so your brain doesn't know how to react to it