Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking You know you are training for a competition when..............

You don’t mind fish, rice and green beans for breakfast.

You forget what it is like to eat off a plate and drink from a glass.

You have your slippers next to your bed, its enviable you’ll have to wake up in the middle of the night for a restroom break.

You’re a robot in the morning, your daily activities revolve around your supplements and pre-workout meal. i.e. The moment you get out of bed you’re headed for your fat burner, your morning tooth brushing follows your pre-work shake.

You have a bi-polar wardrobe.

You tend to do most of your workouts in front of the mirror.

You boil eggs 3 dozen at a time.

Your veins look like a road atlas.

You forgot what it’s like to relay on only breakfast, lunch and Dinner. Now its Breakfast 1 and 2, lunch 1 and 2…etc.

Your best friend is your gallon water jug.

You find yourself going to the gym in less and less clothing.

You don't need to know the time to instinctively know it's time for your next meal!

You’re lost without routine and structure; boredom is not in your vocab.

Your idea of treat is sugar free dessert gum.

Your day depends on how your workout went that morning.

.....and I am sure I'll think of others, please share yours!!

Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When bread seems like a gourmet meal.

You have your slippers next to your bed, its enviable you’ll have to wake up in the middle of the night for a restroom break.

You’re a robot in the morning, your daily activities revolve around your supplements and pre-workout meal. i.e. The moment you get out of bed you’re headed for your fat burner, your morning tooth brushing follows your pre-work shake.

You forgot what it’s like to relay on only breakfast, lunch and Dinner. Now its Breakfast 1 and 2, lunch 1 and 2…etc.

You don't need to know the time to instinctively know it's time for your next meal!

.....and I am sure I'll think of others, please share yours!![/QUOTE]

smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cheezziitt View Post
    You don’t mind fish, rice and green beans for breakfast.

.....and I am sure I'll think of others, please share yours!!
    There is no such thing as the 5 second rule anymore, without a doubt you are eating it

You never leave a plate (tupperwear bowl) with food left, you practically lick it clean

You don't mind eating tuna at 10am (I constantly get yelled at for this one)

Repeating this one because its SO TRUE: Your idea of treat is sugar free dessert gum.

You have a new appreciate for the word: HANGRY (Hungry/Angry)

You have to pee every 30 minutes

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're less strong than you once were

You stick religiously to the diet in fear of that "one piece of candy" that may make you lose your 1st place placing.

It's cold, everywhere. (closer to contest)

All of your clothes are now baggy/lose

Others not understanding that you literally cannot eat anything that is NOT in your pre-contest diet plan

Like others said before, sugar free gum is now the best tasting thing in the world.
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.

EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10) EvSer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when people at work/family constantly tell you you look sick

when you wake up at 5am to eat breakfast even though your alarm is set for 8am

you do an extra half hour of cardio because you think you underestimated a spoon of pb
    first comp june 18th!

MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you find your remote control either in your fridge or your freezer....

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your purse is full of baggies of chicken, asparagus and rice and it seems normal
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezziitt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your day is made when you open a new protein container and the SCOOP IS ON TOP!!!

smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    YOU ARE CONSTANTLY COLD.

experiencing this once for a while now...I look homeless with all my layers.

muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You really want a treat so you go drink some BCAAs.

You make up excuses to avoid social outings with people who don't know you too well...

You've had asparagus pee for so long you no longer notice it.

One day you feel on top of the world, pumped for your workouts, and chatting with everyone you meet. The next day all you can think about is your next meal and how hungry and tired you are and how much everyone sucks.

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You don't hang out at bars with your friends, not because you can't drink or eat the food, but because your azz (or lack of) hurts from sitting on the stool/bench and you are too tired to stand. (And too embarrassed to bring a donut pillow)

You're evening glutamine chewies are a treat. (until you get upset when you remember that they have 20 calories)

You fall asleep in the DL rack.

You walk head down eyes down as to avoid making eye contact with people because you are too tired and cranky to suck it up and smile and say good morning.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Apilot87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking you know youre are training when...

You feel strange drinking from a bottle that doesn't rattle!
    - Aaron

muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muffinmits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I was in the grocery store today buying only two things: 5 bunches of asparagus and a tube of Preparation H (supposedly it helps to tighten up loose areas of skin?? & I'm competing on Saturday.)

The checkout lady asked me if I was cooking something special with all the asparagus and I told her no, asparagus is just a good diuretic and I'm trying to flush out my system. Her face kinda feel, and I didn't realize until I left the store that she probably thought I had some bad hemorrhoids...

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You start having dreams about peanut butter
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ugggh...me lately....

...you know you are in prep when.... You've eaten all your meals for the day and are still hungry but then get excited because you can have "more" food tomorrow....which is exactly that same amount of food that you had today, from which you are still hungry.....
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...

nonixayu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am replying as a restaurant owner who caters to body builders.

When you walk to my cafe and look very hungry and can't wait for your meal

When you look so tired cause your trainer only allows you low carb meal
    Train insane or remain the same

I am racking them up this week....

You put the tupperware of just cooked turkey in the utensil drawer instead of the food scale....FAIL.

famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You only wear gym clothes because 1. your normal clothes don't fit and 2. you are going to be going back to the gym later today so why bother.

081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    - You find mustard and hot sauce to be the most decadent and gourmet culinary creations ever developed.
    - Crystal light
    - low fat cream cheese + greek yogurt + sucralose makes you forget all other desserts.
    - You put tupperware in your tupperware
    ***Unjustly mod negged crew***

*Actually Lift Crew*
    *Actually Competed Crew*
    *Successful Cut Crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144113651&page=1

LeeBroome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeeBroome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeeBroome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeeBroome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeeBroome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeeBroome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeeBroome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeeBroome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeeBroome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeeBroome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeeBroome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have yet to compete, hopefully soon after this deployment I will.
    But thank you all for the nuggets up on what I can look forward to haha, very entertaining

btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    -If you and your spouse are both getting ready for a show, all your arguments are now all about FOOD, and your kids hide all the cookies, chocolate etc. where you won't find em

-All the sudden every day at work is free pizza and donut day

-Your sense of smell has gone insane, you can smell what someone 2 blocks over is cooking.

-Your wife thinks your checking out some girl but your really fantasizing about the snickers bar she's eating.

-You both go to see a movie think'n it will be "safe" but the second you walk thru the door, the smell of the popcorn drives you bat **** crazy enough to chase a deer down and bite it in the neck.

-You open the freezer and see that your wife has started a collection of all the deserts and birthday cake she missed so she can eat it after the show.
    Last edited by btamol; 02-17-2013 at 07:09 PM.
    Height - ok so i'm 5'9"
    Weight - 230
    Bench - 505x2
    Squat - 630x3
    Deadlift - 405X4 at my age I don't wana brake a hip