Thread: Muscle milk

soldierboy1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle milk

Hello everyone I was wondering if I can get some advice on Muscle Milk? Do any of you take it? Is it good to build muscle while bulking? I am currently trying to gain some mass and I thought this product could be a good gainer as it is low in fat content and carbs. downside is I would need 2 scoops to get 32 grams of protien. But other then that doesnt anyone know more about this product? Is good for gaining muscle? I am currently taking 100% gold standard whey for post workout. Could I use muscle milk as a pre workout first thing in the morning when I wake up? What are your thoughts? I dont want to get as big as a cow, so please tell me if you recommend this product. Thank you!

RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscle Milk is kind of frowned upon around these boards, actually due to 2 of the things you pointed out the Carbs and the Fat. Personally I do use both proteins, I use ON 100% Gold Standard Whey post lifting, and I use Muscle Milk sometimes for meal replacement or after one of my long distance runs. I like the muscle milk as a meal replacement or for run recovery because of the carbs and fats it gives you back, plus its full of vitamins. But in terms of trying to bulk up I would stick with the ON 100% GS, has more protein per scoop + BCAA's + almost zero fat, if your not seeing the results you want try switching up your routine and diet. Hope this helps and thanks for your service!!

Thank you my friend. Where are you from? Send me a friend request please! How often do you use Muscle Milk? Can I also bulk with this product and ON 100% GS. I am just scared to take it becuase I dont want to gain belly fat(took me awhile to lose it, went from 25% to 9%in 4 months). So what should I do? Do you think it will be ok to take it first thing in the morning? Then workout then after take my whey protein shake? Oh and your are welcome, been in for 5 years now ;-).

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You don't bulk or build muscle simply from the protein you use. Everyone that posted above me needs to hit the nutrition forum and learn how the body uses calories and macros. Timing is generally irrelevant and your body comp is based on calories intake, Marco nutrients (to a degree), and calories in versus calories out.

ON vs Muscle milk is irrelevant in terms of gains.
    Platform Supplemets:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad & Oximega
    Allmax Creapture Creatine

xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally, I love Muscle Milk. I never really notice a difference between what protein I use but it tastes amazing. I would recommend it to someone who has trouble taking protein. If not, I'd find something with less fat/calories. I love it in the fruit/protein shakes I make.

How long have you been taking Muscle Milk? I dont know how effective it would be in a bulking phase according to qKSc2. What aare your thoughts? What other protein do you take? Are you currently bulking or cutting?

anytimefittt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took muscle milk for 2 months and gained 17 lbs, Most i would guess it fat, IMO i think it is not one of the better types of protein but dont get me wrong i still like taking it for the bulking stages to gain weight some what fast. It taste great and its pretty cheap. I was trying to take in roughly 95 to 100grams of protein a day by drink then 70 else in my diet in my 7 meals. I would recommend it if i was you. Try it and see!!

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by anytimefittt View Post
    I took muscle milk for 2 months and gained 17 lbs, Most i would guess it fat, IMO i think it is not one of the better types of protein but dont get me wrong i still like taking it for the bulking stages to gain weight some what fast. It taste great and its pretty cheap. I was trying to take in roughly 95 to 100grams of protein a day by drink then 70 else in my diet in my 7 meals. I would recommend it if i was you. Try it and see!!
    Lol i was like lol full potato
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.