Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'2", 220 lbs
    TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TTexasTT's BodySpace

Rubin "Hurricane" Carter was a chitbag that should die in prison.

The movie is on right now and it rustles my jimmies

Let start with his military service.
    Carter was thrown out of the Army in 1956 after four courts martial. He was considered "unfit for military service" and served only 21 months. http://www.graphicwitness.com/carter....html#military
    America the dirty white racist bitch....I was mad at my mother, my father, at all the ******s who held themselves in contempt of their color.... "**** those crackers!"....

I notice something else, too: all these honkies were wearing guns, every last one of them. I decided I would have to get me one too. This Army life was not making me any nastier than what I was, but it wasn't making it any easier for me either. It just made me care a little less than usual, which wasn't really a helluva lot in the first place

phaggot was a lifelong criminal
    Served time before. Check out what he said about one of his arrests
    We snatched a pocketbook off a woman June 30th, on the street in Paterson. Then we seen a man and got him too, a young fellow about 30, got his money-he was knocked down. We was running away from the last fell and another fell was standing in the middle of the sidewalk and I hit him and he fell up against a tree and we kept running. Harris got caught about ten minutes later and I got picked up about 2 a.m. that night-was lead man in a plastic place, an extruder operator. It was unnecessary. I had $9 or $10 in my pocket and the next day was pay day. It just come on the impulse. I met Harris after I got out of Annadale. He was on parole from Bordentown. We were going with girls that were friends of each other. We were drinking that night.
    lol He was a model inmate though
    January 25, 1958 Out of place and suspicion of immoral act.
    February 21, 1958 Refusing to report for work.
    October 10, 1958 Refusing to obey orders.
    December 1, 1958 Fighting with inmate.
    May 17, 1959 Refusing to go to his cell.
    July 23, 1959 Insolence-disrespect to an officer.
    June 23, 1960 Insolence.
    January 3, 1961 Disobedience, causing disturbance and stealing.
    January 3, 1961 Inciting to riot, participating in major disturbance and stealing.
    April 1, 1961 Out of place.
    FACTS
    • 2 Witnesses Identify Carter's Car
    • Live Ammo Found in Car
    • Witness Identifies Carter
    • Carter Fails Lie Test
    • Carter Creates False Alibi
    • Victim's Sketch Resembles Artis
    • Before Murders, Carter Hunts for Guns
    • Carter was in Bar Just Down the Street
    • Prosecutor says Motive was Racial Revenge
    • Survivor Tells Brother: It was Carter

GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY. Now let me tell you why. First of all the movie The Hurricane is a complete load of one sided horse ****. There are so many lies and one sidedness in that move that I almost puked when reading the comment above me. If you have seen the movie let me fill you in on the real Hurricane. That scene in the movie when he stabbed the pedophile trying to rape his friend, BULL! He stabbed him in real life to steal his wallet and he was in his fifties and not able to put up a fight at all. Next the movie says the same detective that put him in jail at ten kept going after him and making it personal, BULL! He had a different cop arrest him each time. Next the Canadians discovered evidence that proved him innocent, BULL! They never discovered new evidence and no new witnesses. Next my very personal favorite, Rubin Carter had an all white jury, BULL! He had two blacks, three whites, one hispanic, and one asian. Now moving past that B.S. movie. There was no new evidence that was discovered or presented that set him free. The only reason he is free is because prosecuters did not want to waste anymore time and money on a twenty year old case. He took this twenty year old case to the Supreme Court and it would have cost millions to shut him up again. With all of the witnesses dead and no other evidence than witnesses and some circumstantial evidence such as the sighting of his model car at the crime scene, they just said **** it and let him go. There was no DNA evidence, no credible witnesses and not one piece of evidence that suggests he was innocent. Next he says in his autobiography that he had a terrible childhood in a terrible neighborhood and he had to commit crimes to survive and get by, BULL! He had six brothers and sisters and he is the only dropout and only one of the family to go to jail. So it couldn't have been that bad you whiny jackass. Next he is no stranger to trying to kill people. Like mentioned at 8 years old he stabbed a guy and almost killed him for his walllet. Was that necessary to survive in your tough tough neighborhood Mr. Carter? He is alive and in his seventies and thiry five of those seventy years of life were in jail. He is guilty. Also not to sound rascist or anything but the judge who realeased him was also black.

Think he didnt do it? You are an absolute idiot. If it is so easy to prove he wasn't there why was he arrested in the first place? You clearly know nothing about this case as everything you said was opinionated and everything I said were facts that can be backed up. There is evidence that easily proves he wasn't there? I would sure like to see it along with every other person on the planet that can't seem to find it but you. Why don't you send me the links to those easily accquired pieces of evidence?

He is garbage

He also ignored him own son that was in jail.

Strong Animal lover bragged about knocking out a horse

LOVES TO PLAY THE RACE CARD

Stats: 6'0", 204 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14
    Redwood67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Redwood67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Redwood67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Redwood67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Redwood67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Redwood67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Redwood67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Redwood67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Redwood67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Redwood67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Redwood67 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Redwood67's BodySpace
    yes, but was he natty?

TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TTexasTT has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Redwood67 View Post
    yes, but was he natty?
    I fukin doubt it

JohnnyCage12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyCage12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyCage12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyCage12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyCage12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyCage12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyCage12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyCage12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyCage12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyCage12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnnyCage12 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    thanks for clearing that up OP fukn bob dylan that liberal phaggot
    cold shower crew

Stats: 5'11", 165 lbs
    TryHarderFish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TryHarderFish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TryHarderFish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TryHarderFish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TryHarderFish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TryHarderFish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TryHarderFish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TryHarderFish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TryHarderFish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TryHarderFish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TryHarderFish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TryHarderFish's BodySpace
    na bro. this is how it went down

Stats: 6'1", 205 lbs
    MickeyDs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MickeyDs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MickeyDs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MickeyDs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MickeyDs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MickeyDs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MickeyDs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MickeyDs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MickeyDs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MickeyDs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MickeyDs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MickeyDs's BodySpace
    this dude makes markymark look like an angel

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage12 View Post
    thanks for clearing that up OP fukn bob dylan that liberal phaggot
    May he burn in hell