Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Why dont people look at you when you walk pass them out in public? (100% DEAD SRS)

Sometimes when come within about 15-20 ft of someone I will start looking at them (mainly bishes)

They NEVER look back at you. They look straight ahead and off to the side of you. Sometimes they look off at an angle. They DONT put their head down though.

For the rare times that they do look at you, it is only a glance for about a split second then they look back straight ahead off to the side of you.

Why do people (mainly bishes) do this?

It makes it extremely hard to tell if my possible cold approach will be successful. Im recently starting to try and wait for them to look so I can give them a smile and if they smile back it gives me the signal to try and approach.

yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP you ugly as fuk cuz

BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your ugly.

TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was thinking about this the other day on the road when I looked straight into her eyes but she couldn't cope with my aesthetic beard and she looked down.

I bet she wanted the dick brah

Or did she have a dick?

Whiskey/Copenhagen PWO BrainnDonn's Avatar
    BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in on RR thread
    Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed.

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i usually just take a quick glance at dudes, and give the bishes a little smirk but rarely do they reciprocate. man i hate women.
    Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear; The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.

"He seems to be holding a slight film of glycogen.. his pizza levels could be 1 or 2 lower as well"

RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BarbellHardon View Post
    Your ugly.
    feelsdepressedasfukman.jpg

Originally Posted by TruckDriver66 View Post
    I was thinking about this the other day on the road when I looked straight into her eyes but she couldn't cope with my aesthetic beard and she looked down.

I bet she wanted the dick brah

Or did she have a dick?
    pics of beard? (no homo)

Originally Posted by BrainnDonn View Post
    in on RR thread
    Thanks for joining my brah

Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People make eye contact with me all the time. Maybe cuz im a 9+?
    Voluntarism Crew
    Nostalgia Crew

soTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) soTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) soTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) soTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) soTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) soTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) soTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) soTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) soTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) soTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) soTan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you do not want advice

you do not want to know why people do this (mainly bishes)

you are trying to insinuate that they avoid your face because they are attracted to you

all you want is validation

MrOpee is not very helpful. (-500) MrOpee is not very helpful. (-500) MrOpee is not very helpful. (-500) MrOpee is not very helpful. (-500) MrOpee is not very helpful. (-500) MrOpee is not very helpful. (-500) MrOpee is not very helpful. (-500) MrOpee is not very helpful. (-500) MrOpee is not very helpful. (-500) MrOpee is not very helpful. (-500) MrOpee is not very helpful. (-500)
    fkn fail.
    Gives sound advice but never follows himself Crew
    Black Knight of Peace Crew
    GrandMaster in SCII Crew

BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellHardon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    i usually just take a quick glance at dudes, and give the bishes a little smirk but rarely do they reciprocate. man i hate women.
    Why the fuk did you negged my *******, is OP your boyfriend?

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    girls only check you out of you're good looking. also girls aren't desperate like guys where they have to check every guy out on the streets.

yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500) yeezus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by RudyRude View Post
    feelsdepressedasfukman.jpg
    Rudy one question I have for you is why you always seem to focus on bone structure (Like defined jaw line and cheek bones) but not things like facial symmetry and proportion? There are plenty of people with strong facial features who are unattractive because their facial proportions are off.

Originally Posted by djole94 View Post
    conditioning, anti-social society, social networks, north american lifestyle. travel a bit around the world you'll rarely see this in developing countries usually people are much much more open to strangers, random encounters, much less awkward/socially inept than here, its normal in many places to say hi to people you don't know on the street, here you are looked at as a lunatic.
    It fukkin sucks ass brah. During many of my cold approaches some girls had a shocked look on their face, thought I was a creep, etc

Would cold approaching in Europe, Asia, Australia, South America be better?

At least Im not alone brah. It makes it extremely hard to meet women though

TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pics of beard? (no homo)

oh ehehh now you remind me...i drew a self portrait from my pic can you rate me brah

liquorisquicker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquorisquicker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquorisquicker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquorisquicker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquorisquicker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquorisquicker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquorisquicker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquorisquicker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquorisquicker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquorisquicker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquorisquicker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They either are not expecting or are not interested in any type of interaction with you. Sometimes I'll smile at a girl and she'll smile back, sometimes not. Sometimes I'll be minding my own chit when I look up and see a girl smiling at me, and in the split second before I can reciprocate, she'll lose confidence (or get bored, whatever it is) and look away.
    | MISC KNEEDRAGGER |

Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rudy, post a pic of your face(your real photo not the other lad).

Anyone that has low BF has an aesthetic face.
    Confirmed Lifts:
    Bench - 125kg/275lbs
    Dead - 180kg/400lbs
    Assisted Squat - 240kg

Total Years Training: 1.5

“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullchit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort

magnum102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnum102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnum102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnum102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnum102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnum102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnum102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnum102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnum102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnum102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnum102 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by Lakersbake View Post
    People make eye contact with me all the time. Maybe cuz im a 9+?
    Pics of face of youre fraudin

Originally Posted by soTan View Post
    you do not want advice

you do not want to know why people do this (mainly bishes)

you are trying to insinuate that they avoid your face because they are attracted to you

all you want is validation
    I am asking a QUESTION, not for advice, I actually want to know why they dont do it you fukkin imbecile

Originally Posted by MrOpee View Post
    fkn fail.
    Nice edit bro

Registered User miscsleepdoctor's Avatar
    miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    first decent thread by rudyrude because this happens to me too and I dont consider myself ugly at all (quite the opposite actually), I believe it has to do with people becoming more and more socially awkward due to the prevalence of communication without personal interaction (texting, phone calls, internet, email etc)
    Last post in every thread crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT4VXF1XJYk

man i hate women.
    We already now that your a *******, congrats on your comming out.

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yup people just think it's weird I guess. I find it funny how people are naturally attracted to movement and other humans yet so when they don't look at you they are obviously making a conscious decision not to. Anyone ever walk by someone and they are looking DEAD STRAIGHT ahead, but not at you? Lol. What are you u lookin at statuebrah?

Originally Posted by liquorisquicker View Post
    They either are not expecting or are not interested in any type of interaction with you. Sometimes I'll smile at a girl and she'll smile back, sometimes not. Sometimes I'll be minding my own chit when I look up and see a girl smiling at me, and in the split second before I can reciprocate, she'll lose confidence (or get bored, whatever it is) and look away.
    no its because she found out u were ugly when u looked up uglybrah (srs)

(not srs)

(semi srs)

headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am asking a QUESTION, not for advice, I actually want to know why they dont do it you fukkin imbecile

This may be the hardest thing you've ever uttered.

Gjdm

Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    mabe this is US thing? here in europe, girls will often smile or acknowledge when you walk by them.
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.

**Workout Journal** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115388661

Originally Posted by TruckDriver66 View Post
    oh ehehh now you remind me...i drew a self portrait from my pic can you rate me brah

im srs brah

Originally Posted by BarbellHardon View Post
    Why the fuk did you negged my *******, is OP your boyfriend?
    Probably cause you look like chit in your avi

Originally Posted by davesterrr View Post
    girls only check you out of you're good looking. also girls aren't desperate like guys where they have to check every guy out on the streets.
    Damn, being good looking must be the biggest confidence booster EVER

Originally Posted by yeezus View Post
    Rudy one question I have for you is why you always seem to focus on bone structure (Like defined jaw line and cheek bones) but not things like facial symmetry and proportion? There are plenty of people with strong facial features who are unattractive because their facial proportions are off.
    No proportions are important as well, I take both into account, but the reason I always mention facial structure is because most people are high BF and if they cut down it would bring out their facial bone structure more. You cant make facial symmetry and proportion "more visible" like you cant with bone structure if you lose weight

DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It has more to do with the focked up western society than you being ugly/goodlooking/etc. Has nothing to do with your looks. People are too busy in their own thoughts to even think what you look like.
    Indian Genetics (aka 18inch pipes, 7nch cack, 6'2) Crew
    Mr.StealyoGirlcuzimIndian Crew
    You know the saying, once you go indian, you never go back Crew
    Blacks in the shower are scared of my cack Crew

builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I get it sometimes actually. Girls will flip their hair and look towards me. It's been happening less than it used to, usually when I get my haircut it satarts happening like crazy. Why? I think it has something to do with the vibe you give while walking (possibly confidence) as well as the girl feeling she sees something she might like.
    If You're Not Gaining, You're Losing.

I'm a sculptor, my body is my masterpiece, the world is my witness.

allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000) allnatty is a complete loser! (-2000)
    in 4 rudyrude thread