Thread: Warrior diet

Zanebwg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Warrior diet

Anybody into the warrior diet? I'm jus getting started like 3 days into it and I have a few questions if anybody can help out that would great!

BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did it for a while. What's up?
    LOGIC / emotion = CONTROL

The diet is based on feasting at night right? Well I work out at 6 am so what do I do about post workout nutrition and then for my meal later in the day? Also what is a typical day for you nutrition wise?

Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why don't you do what's convenient for YOU. You still have to track macros either way. The Warrior Diet isn't anything special

Originally Posted by Icicle View Post
    Why don't you do what's convenient for YOU. You still have to track macros either way. The Warrior Diet isn't anything special
    It's just very new to me. I'm comin from eating 5-6 meals a day to this and I'm lookin for variations of this style to c what works for others might also work for me or a spin off on that etc.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zanebwg View Post
    The diet is based on feasting at night right? Well I work out at 6 am so what do I do about post workout nutrition and then for my meal later in the day? Also what is a typical day for you nutrition wise?
    Your post workout nutrition would be at night

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's just very new to me. I'm comin from eating 5-6 meals a day to this and I'm lookin for variations of this style to c what works for others might also work for me or a spin off on that etc.
    Warrior diet is VERY difficult for most people to follow and there's no need to go 22-2. Just go with the lean gains approach of 16-8 and make it so you're able to stick at it.
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PeteratCastle View Post
    Warrior diet is VERY difficult for most people to follow and there's no need to go 22-2. Just go with the lean gains approach of 16-8 and make it so you're able to stick at it.
    Or... Don't place restrictions on times you eat

I'm doin a 20-4 except for post workout where I have 30g whey 2 bananas 6 pitted plums and a hard boiled egg Is that way off?

Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude seriously just eat whenever you want it really makes no difference.Read the stickies.

I'm an all in kinda guy ya know I jus wanna do what's goina give me the best results I don't have the bone structure to be huge so I'm goina try to b as cut as possible

I'm an all in kinda guy ya know I jus wanna do what's goina give me the best results I don't have the bone structure to be huge so I'm goina try to b as cut as possible
    Diet adherence will give the best results, not IF or any other diet

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    blaming genetics is a good way to not live up to your potential
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    blaming genetics is a good way to not live up to your potential
    Your very right bro. I jus need to pull my head out and start grindin like never before

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Your very right bro. I jus need to pull my head out and start grindin like never before
    With an attitude like that...
    the sky is the limit
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm doin a 20-4 except for post workout where I have 30g whey 2 bananas 6 pitted plums and a hard boiled egg Is that way off?
    well i read the book and his reccomendations are to eat your big meal after working out obviously. during the fasting phase, he says anything from 0-300 calories approx. with these 300 coming from almonds, fresh fruits or veggies, or a bit of tuna.

it sounds ok i suppose. there's no set protocol for am working out in his book.

low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000) low_clazz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    after your morning workout, consume a low to no sugar protein shake, same for lunch, then have your feast at night. this still fits in with the original Warrior Diet protocol. Warrior Diet isnt fasting all day like most people assume, it's under eating during the day, feasting at night. a low sugar protein shake with berries (no banana, lots of sugar) is sufficient. eggs are fine too. just don't consume too many calories and keep the sugar low. the whole point is to keep insulin low until after the feast.
    ~ Texas ~

See OptimusTrajan's sig