Thread: dieting help

Brower206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dieting help

hello everyone i am new to the bodybuilding.com forum threads but am no strange to weight lifting nor dieting. I have been lifting for approx 2 years. Although i do not wish to be "cut" or "slender" i would however like to lower my body fat %. I am currenty at around 17-20% and would like to be more in the 15% range although i do not want to lose too much mass or muscle in the process (i am willing to part with some as i will regain it eventually)

A normal day diet wise consist
    Breakfast: 2 eggs
    Lunch: chicken and chees lunchmeat sandwhich on a 100 cal. wrap, a fruit (usually grapes or oranges) a couple handfulls of almond,
    Snack after school: 2 full eggs, 2 egg whites, 3 freezer steaks
    After the gym: Protein shake and a pb&j one 1 slice of bread
    Dinner is usually whatever my mother cooks but usually consists of chicken, turkey, pork chops etc. a salad and often another green such as broccoli or green beans
    Before i go to be i sometimes has a 2nd protein shake but not always

I go to the gym atleast once a day but occasionally twice (once in the morning once at night)
    I rarely run because of the fear of loosing too much mass although i know i should more often

P.S i know this routine is not perfect and any HELPFUL insight is appreciated as i came to thread for advice thanks in advance everyone

TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It doesn't seem like your eating much to begin with, wanna lose weight thought, eat less.
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Jacksonville Jaguars

OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read the stickies. If you want to lose weight eat in a deficit. Going twice a day isn't the best idea probably. And running won't necessarily make you lose muscle unless it puts you to far in a deficit.

Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're not fooling anyone. If you need help ask for help. We can all tell you know jack chit from what you're trying to say. lol 2 eggs for breakfast? try 8 or 10 son, add carbs to every meal and eat cleaner. Cut out bread, stick to oatmeal and brown rice as your carbs. Keep your carb intake high and your protein intake high and you will keep gaining mass and slender a little.
    Originally Posted by Brower206 View Post
    hello everyone i am new to the bodybuilding.com forum threads but am no strange to weight lifting nor dieting. I have been lifting for approx 2 years. Although i do not wish to be "cut" or "slender" i would however like to lower my body fat %. I am currenty at around 17-20% and would like to be more in the 15% range although i do not want to lose too much mass or muscle in the process (i am willing to part with some as i will regain it eventually)

A normal day diet wise consist
    Breakfast: 2 eggs
    Lunch: chicken and chees lunchmeat sandwhich on a 100 cal. wrap, a fruit (usually grapes or oranges) a couple handfulls of almond,
    Snack after school: 2 full eggs, 2 egg whites, 3 freezer steaks
    After the gym: Protein shake and a pb&j one 1 slice of bread
    Dinner is usually whatever my mother cooks but usually consists of chicken, turkey, pork chops etc. a salad and often another green such as broccoli or green beans
    Before i go to be i sometimes has a 2nd protein shake but not always

I go to the gym atleast once a day but occasionally twice (once in the morning once at night)
    I rarely run because of the fear of loosing too much mass although i know i should more often

P.S i know this routine is not perfect and any HELPFUL insight is appreciated as i came to thread for advice thanks in advance everyone

TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lessar View Post
    You're not fooling anyone. If you need help ask for help. We can all tell you know jack chit from what you're trying to say. lol 2 eggs for breakfast? try 8 or 10 son, add carbs to every meal and eat cleaner. Cut out bread, stick to oatmeal and brown rice as your carbs. Keep your carb intake high and your protein intake high and you will keep gaining mass and slender a little.
    Why should he cut bread? I eat it everyday.
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Jacksonville Jaguars

bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Does counting macros and all of that **** really matter? I was jw. Because I know a lot of people who just eat pretty well, not counting anything but just eat enough, and they are pretty lean. Most people I lift with are. And lift the same numbers as most dudes who have very specific diets.
    nothingness

bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolgarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheBuffmuffin View Post
    Cutting bread for the sake of insulin/GI issues i guess. As far as eating bread goes it really doesn't hurt a cut any. Just doesn't deliver any nutrition.
    nothingness

Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lessar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    High starch, will make you bloat, he's trying to slender.

Originally Posted by TheBuffmuffin View Post

Brower206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lessar View Post
    i never said i knew everything i obviously was asking questions... it doesnt make sense to eat that many eggs for breakfast if im trying to loose weight