bjngo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm not losing anymore weight?

I'm 14 and used to weigh 180 but have been got to and have been stuck at 158 for a week and a half. I've been eating and doing the same thing I used to but I'm stuck. Any reason why? My diet is 1500 calories max. My day starts off with a shake and I usually eat every 2-3 hrs a piece of tilapia or chicken breast with white rice and after gym take another shake. I'm 5'5
    Last edited by bjngo; 01-10-2013 at 12:33 PM.

gabrieltg711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabrieltg711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabrieltg711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabrieltg711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabrieltg711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabrieltg711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabrieltg711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabrieltg711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabrieltg711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabrieltg711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gabrieltg711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lower your cals, maybe do a "refeed" even know I don't really believe in them (just an excuse to cheat IMO but give it a shot) hope this helps OP
    "Look, I can't change the way I think
    And I can't change the way I am
    But if I offended you? Good
    Cause I still don't give a ****"
    "I don't lift to get the women, fark biches, give me a fat sloot that cooks, and does creatine"

wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bjngo View Post
    I'm 14 and used to weigh 180 but have been got to and have been stuck at 158 for a week and a half. I've been eating and doing the same thing I used to but I'm stuck. Any reason why?
    Congrats on losing that much. this far.

There can be a few reasons why your weight has become stagnant.

1. Plateau's, you should be having a re-feed day every once in a while. For glycogen and leptin.
    2. You've dropped your calories wayyyyy below maintenance, thus suffering Metabolic Damage.
    3. You're calories are near maintenance and not at a deficit (which I doubt)
    4. If your dietary fat intake is too low, you might be suffering Hormonal Damage, thus not being able to metabolize fat.

IMO, You're 14. I'd suggesting posting your Height, and daily Macronutrient intake on the cut that your on. We can access your diet much more if you did so.
    "EAT, LIFT, SLEEP, REPEAT"
    CONSISTENCY with INTENSITY,
    DISCIPLINE in ACTIONS,
    PERSEVERANCE in GOALS,
    DETERMINATION in ACHIEVEMENTS,
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will."

Talking

Originally Posted by wickytack View Post
    Congrats on losing that much. this far.

There can be a few reasons why your weight has become stagnant.

1. Plateau's, you should be having a re-feed day every once in a while. For glycogen and leptin.
    2. You've dropped your calories wayyyyy below maintenance, thus suffering Metabolic Damage.
    3. You're calories are near maintenance and not at a deficit (which I doubt)
    4. If your dietary fat intake is too low, you might be suffering Hormonal Damage, thus not being able to metabolize fat.

IMO, You're 14. I'd suggesting posting your Height, and daily Macronutrient intake on the cut that your on. We can access your diet much more if you did so.
    Posted more info

Originally Posted by gabrieltg711 View Post
    Lower your cals, maybe do a "refeed" even know I don't really believe in them (just an excuse to cheat IMO but give it a shot) hope this helps OP
    I've tried that (not purposely) but it seemed to work because I was once stuck at 167 for a while. Thought it was crazy how I actually lost weight the next day. Lol. So do you think I should just eat like a cheat day?

wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10) wickytack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm 14 and used to weigh 180 but have been got to and have been stuck at 158 for a week and a half. I've been eating and doing the same thing I used to but I'm stuck. Any reason why? My diet is 1500 calories max. My day starts off with a shake and I usually eat every 2-3 hrs a piece of tilapia or chicken breast with white rice and after gym take another shake. I'm 5'5
    Considering the fact that you're only 14 and 5'5 @ 158lb. And your goal is to try to lose weight, but you've have come to a stagnant point.

You have to consider that a cut/diet isn't that suitable for people that aren't obese and have relatively low amounts of muscle on their body, meaning your LBM is low.

You would just diet/cut yourself into skin and bones.

Your young, and eating at 1.5k calories MAX!? You should do a recomp. Calulate your TDEE in the stickies and eat just below or at your maintenance.

Don't forget to train and be active.

My fear is that you diet yourself into skin and bones at such a young age and thus suffering from metabolic damage/thyroid issues and worst still hormonal damage that can affect your growing years.
    "EAT, LIFT, SLEEP, REPEAT"
    CONSISTENCY with INTENSITY,
    DISCIPLINE in ACTIONS,
    PERSEVERANCE in GOALS,
    DETERMINATION in ACHIEVEMENTS,
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will."

Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mooseman5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go on a strict diet with only fruits and veggies. there was a blog about this somewhere but i cant seem to find the link in my history. will keep you posted. peace&love. prosper in the fruits of the giving tree.