Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11", 209 lbs
    Stramgod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stramgod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stramgod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stramgod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stramgod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stramgod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stramgod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stramgod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stramgod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stramgod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stramgod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Stramgod's BodySpace

It was my privilege

>Go on a date with girl
    >Take her to nice restaurant
    >She orders a shrimp cocktail and several drinks
    >Ask for the check
    >The waiter places the check in front of me, not in front of her, not in the middle of the table
    >Look of horror comes across the girl's face
    >I reach for the check and place my credit card inside
    >She begins to tremble
    >Tears well up in her eyes
    >I can tell she is paralyzed by fear at the oppression she is experiencing
    >I chauvinistically place the check with the my credit card on the table in front of me, daring her to do something about it
    >The power of my oppression of this woman surges through my body as I lean back in my seat and stare directly at her
    >She is shaking with fright, the oppression strangling her voice away
    >The waiter returns to take the check away
    >All is lost to her now
    >Men at other tables begin to stand up and clap
    >Women all over the restaurant begin to shriek and cry
    >I feel my erect penis lift the tablecloth in front of me
    >I ask my date, "Did you enjoy your dinner?"
    >"Y-yes... thank you", she says behind a mask of tears
    >I lean forward, a devious, patriarchal smile spreading across my face
    >And I tell her, "It was my privilege."

Post more of these

I'm comin' in dry... ratt1ehead's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 190 lbs
    ratt1ehead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratt1ehead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratt1ehead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratt1ehead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratt1ehead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratt1ehead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratt1ehead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratt1ehead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratt1ehead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratt1ehead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratt1ehead has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ratt1ehead's BodySpace
    U wot?
    -Eats ass CREW
    -Dat ass CREW
    -Always talking about ass CREW
    -Sniffs hard as fck when girl walks by to try to smell her ass CREW
    -Rocky II and IV have the best montage CREW
    -Capitalizes the word crew for no reason CREW

Stats: 5'9", 195 lbs
    Comandante12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Comandante12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Comandante12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Comandante12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Comandante12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Comandante12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Comandante12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Comandante12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Comandante12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Comandante12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Comandante12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Comandante12's BodySpace

Stats: 6'0", 167 lbs
    lui8906 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lui8906 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lui8906 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lui8906 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lui8906 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lui8906 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lui8906 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lui8906 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lui8906 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lui8906 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lui8906 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lui8906's BodySpace
    Some of these were posted in the other feminist thread. found them so hilarious ive looked up more don't know if this has been posted much on the misc but its such a phucking hilarious meme.

See a woman using her laptop in the airport
    I notice it has stopped working
    My oppressive male heart fills with sadistic malice towards her
    I walk up to her, grinning with savage glee
    Shock and horror fills her face as she sees me looming over her
    Her eyes brim with tears
    She cowers and begs “P-please don’t, sir…”
    My engorging penis begins to rip the seams of my pants as I leer and say “Pardon me, but I couldn’t help noticing you’re having computer troubles. If you don’t mind, I’m sure I could fix them.”
    Her eyes downcast, she mumbles “o-okay”
    I savagely take her computer and begin to fix the rather simple problem as tears stream down her face
    All the men around me begin laughing evilly and hooting like wild apes of Borneo, reveling in her oppression
    I hand it back to her, saying darkly that it should be working now
    Testosterone fueled ecstasy fills me as I watch her spirit crumble
    She weakly takes it from my strong male grip
    All the women in the airport are now forced on their knees from the oppression in the air
    Defeated, broken, she feebly sobs “Thank you” as the last of her independence disappears
    As I go to catch my flight, I smugly reply “It was my privilege”

http://imgur.com/a/H3zux
    ** always pick 4 CREW **
    ** another aussie going to whistler soon CREW **

Stats: 6'1", 170 lbs
    UberBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit UberBrah's BodySpace
    Rape a chick
    "It was my privilege"

That's pretty much it right?

Stats: 5'7", 178 lbs
    sheebal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheebal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheebal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheebal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheebal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheebal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheebal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheebal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheebal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheebal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheebal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sheebal's BodySpace
    gtfo u 4chan phaggot
    Hi I'm sheebal
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

Hugh Myron Gainsborough HumanitiesBrah's Avatar
    HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    loled hard

in on this. would actually post a series of unironic potential feminist copypastas on here, but they're all written by people I know IRL, hosted on the internet and thus would be very easily detectived. so i probably shouldn't
    Neg trained in the Houston shooting thread. Come at me.

*Started lifting in order to justify having a BB.com account crew*
    *Waited until GoodlookingMisc and RudyRude had been permabanned to start miscing crew*
    *Miscing from phone during postgrad seminars crew*
    *Dedication to miscing crew*
    *Misc self-parody crew*

Stats: 9'9", 999 lbs
    akupooks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akupooks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akupooks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akupooks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akupooks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akupooks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akupooks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akupooks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akupooks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akupooks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) akupooks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit akupooks's BodySpace
    *Always picks 5*

Acting like a maniac, WHIPLASH!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKXdrWUOFx4

Stats: 5'7"
    4lolzandstuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4lolzandstuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4lolzandstuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4lolzandstuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4lolzandstuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4lolzandstuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4lolzandstuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4lolzandstuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4lolzandstuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4lolzandstuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 4lolzandstuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 4lolzandstuff's BodySpace
    >go to England on vacation with some friends
    >we have to meet at the hotel at 9pm
    >it starts to get dark out
    >got to check my watch
    >I forgot it
    >decide to go ask someone
    >find someone to ask
    >ARE YOU WIMBLY FOURS MATE!? IM CRIMBO NINAN SIX APPLE SMIBBLY DIN BIBBLY CHAP
    >have no idea what he just said, ask him to repeat
    >YOU WOT M8?
    >he starts to laugh maniacally
    >Big Ben rings out
    >everyone stops in the ****ing street
    >a carriage with the initials HRH rides down the street
    >the ****ing queen herself sticks her head out
    >OI YOU GITS DID YE HEAR THAT!? IT BE 6 BONG
    >driver pokes his head out
    >6 BONGERS!?
    >another man leaps out of the sewer
    >6 FECKING BONGERS!?
    >people start pouring out in the street
    >YA WANKERS IT BE CRIMBO SIX-A-BONG
    >store clerks and chimey sweeps chanting SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG
    >we try to get away, the filth is choking me
    >SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG OLLY JOLLY ITS SIX A-BONG
    >the lyrics drown everyone out, can't avoid dancers
    >BANG UP THE KNACKERS AND SMACK YER MUM-
    >OLL IN THE STREETS ITS SIX A-BONG
    >fish and chips being thrown into the air en masse at this point

Hugh Myron Gainsborough HumanitiesBrah's Avatar
    HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HumanitiesBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 4lolzandstuff View Post
    >go to England on vacation with some friends
    >we have to meet at the hotel at 9pm
    >it starts to get dark out
    >got to check my watch
    >I forgot it
    >decide to go ask someone
    >find someone to ask
    >ARE YOU WIMBLY FOURS MATE!? IM CRIMBO NINAN SIX APPLE SMIBBLY DIN BIBBLY CHAP
    >have no idea what he just said, ask him to repeat
    >YOU WOT M8?
    >he starts to laugh maniacally
    >Big Ben rings out
    >everyone stops in the ****ing street
    >a carriage with the initials HRH rides down the street
    >the ****ing queen herself sticks her head out
    >OI YOU GITS DID YE HEAR THAT!? IT BE 6 BONG
    >driver pokes his head out
    >6 BONGERS!?
    >another man leaps out of the sewer
    >6 FECKING BONGERS!?
    >people start pouring out in the street
    >YA WANKERS IT BE CRIMBO SIX-A-BONG
    >store clerks and chimey sweeps chanting SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG
    >we try to get away, the filth is choking me
    >SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG OLLY JOLLY ITS SIX A-BONG
    >the lyrics drown everyone out, can't avoid dancers
    >BANG UP THE KNACKERS AND SMACK YER MUM-
    >OLL IN THE STREETS ITS SIX A-BONG
    >fish and chips being thrown into the air en masse at this point
    You seem to have accidentally gone to South Africa instead, never realising your mistake
    Neg trained in the Houston shooting thread. Come at me.

*Started lifting in order to justify having a BB.com account crew*
    *Waited until GoodlookingMisc and RudyRude had been permabanned to start miscing crew*
    *Miscing from phone during postgrad seminars crew*
    *Dedication to miscing crew*
    *Misc self-parody crew*