shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1 year transformation(PIC)! Help!

I am 19 years old and been lifting for 1 year, but I don't know if I have done it right, now I'm in your world so help me out please. Should I bulk/cut, would I look any good when cutt?
    Went from 68kg to 90kg, that is muscle and bunch of fat obviously.
    17 inch arms and only taken whey proteins and some creatin.

I am posting this thread on my phone so have to find a way to post pictures

shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shemoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    m.flickr.com/#/photos/90138272@N02/8367012292/

If you can even see it

JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see some muscle under there, but you've got a high body fat percentage. I would definitely make that next high priority.
    I'm back, bby - doubt you noticed

Bellybrah.. cot u merin. GetFit4Basic's Avatar
    GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Definitely cut bro... you will look great. You have good size, too much fat. Mirin 17 inch biceps, I am rocking 14s... lol.
    <--- Screams various Ronnie Coleman quotes while curling 15 pound DBs

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”

-How to rustle jimmies with facts: Tell "progressives" that the KKK was founded by southern democrats and the founder of planned parenthood is a racist eugenicist. Tell neocons that the founding fathers were liberals. (Albeit "classical liberals" but this dampers the rustling)

END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED

Originally Posted by GetFit4Basic View Post
    Definitely cut bro... you will look great. You have good size, too much fat. Mirin 17 inch biceps, I am rocking 14s... lol.
    Thanks bro, I will cut!

winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah you definitely put on muscle, but you've put on a lot of fat. Try intermittent fasting and see how it works for you.
    第一拳豪オーディーン

Lives alone crew

"I do lots of pushups and situps, and I drink plenty of juice"

TallLankyTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TallLankyTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TallLankyTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Def cut lookin good brah (nohomo)