24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'3", 197 lbs
    iMerMaid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iMerMaid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iMerMaid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iMerMaid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iMerMaid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iMerMaid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iMerMaid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iMerMaid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iMerMaid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iMerMaid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iMerMaid has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit iMerMaid's BodySpace

Has Anyone Here Used the No! No! Hair Remover - they have them for Men

I hope this is the correct forum, I know competitors like to be smooth and hairless.

I've heard good things about the No! No! hair remover (not lazer) and some mixed reviews. Originally pink and silver, they now make a black model they say is for men and courser hair, so has anyone here used one? What were your results? Would you recommend the product to a friend?

Thanks so much!
    Yes, I'm a girl! :)

And, yes, I'm short and fat - I intend to change one of those in the near future! ;)

Stats: 6'2", 231 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1905
    Quii has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quii has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quii has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quii has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quii has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quii has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quii has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quii has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quii has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quii has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Quii has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Quii's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by iMerMaid View Post
    I hope this is the correct forum, I know competitors like to be smooth and hairless.

I've heard good things about the No! No! hair remover (not lazer) and some mixed reviews. Originally pink and silver, they now make a black model they say is for men and courser hair, so has anyone here used one? What were your results? Would you recommend the product to a friend?

Thanks so much!
    This product is actually legit. I like it very much. I grow hair very quickly and it bothers me a lot. Sometimes I do just take the clippers out and shave the legs, and finish it off with the foam. It's real quick and easy to use! Good luck.
    #63 #10
    Team Nike
    Team Hawai'i
    Team Oregon