chand72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lean muscle advise

Everyone, wanted to ask your advise. I am now at 58kg.
    Now I am looking to build lean muscles to look good in clothes. Especially my abs. though I got some contours I don’t to see clearly my abs. reading a lot it says I need to clear more fats.
    Already at 159 I’m at 58kg. I’ve written below my exercise regime and diet. Can you correct me where I’ve gone wrong.

Diet plan
    Morning – apple or banana, one whole meal bread with milo or soya milk.
    Mid morning – 7 walnuts.
    Lunch – two vege, fist size quantity rice, chicken or fish with one boiled egg.
    Mid afternoon – one papaya or orange.
    Pre-work my work out is at 6pm so at 4pm I have a bowl of half cup oats.
    Post work out – big glass of skimmed milk with two slices of whole mean with unsweetened Jam (jam for diabetics type).
    Dinner one salmon sandwich
    Supper one small fruit like a peach or apple.

Exercise regime two types – 5 times a week.
    First type – 45mins cardiac and 30 mins resistance workouts mostly abs which are crunches, iron butterfly, crunch, planks for obliques and straights. Before my abs work out I have two eggs. After all the work out i have my post-workout meal.
    Second type on odd days 25mins cardiac and 45 mins abs exercise, leg raises, jackknife situps, Crunches, bicycle crunch, planks for obliques and straights, plank reptile, mountain climber, reverse crunches and lazy bottoms. Repetitions at 60 x 3 sets .

Looking forward to your advise.

SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you working any other muscle groups... These all seem to be abs exercises. Sounds like you need more lean muscle mass and the only way to get that is by training all muscle groups...

MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey

Whats up with your post count to join date, first post since 2009? or is that a bug in the system ?

Have a look around the stickies, lots of good info in those posts that can get you on the right track.

Cheers

kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you eat like a teenage girl, expect to be built like one. You can't build muscle on a starvation-level diet, or by doing nothing but ab exercises. If you want to learn how to do something that works, do what MecGen said - spend some time reading the various sticky threads.