Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Anyone Else think the Whole "Transgender" thing is B.S.?

Misc, please explain to me how a man can be a "woman" trapped in a man's body. Just take a moment to think about how utterly ridiculous and illogical that sounds. If people can be transgender than why not transracial? If someone acts like another races culture and feels a stronger connection to or identifies more strongly with a different race than the one of their phenotype, I don't see how that is ANY different from claiming to be transgender. But obviously the notion of being transracial sounds utterly ridiculous and I doubt it would be widely accepted. I'm not trying to hate on gays, heck I'm not trying to hate on really, reaaaallly effeminate men who happen to wear heels and wish they had boobs and a vag, but that's what they are, ultimately. I could write a 15 page explanations as to all of the various reasons that transgenders are a myth. Just because you wish you were a woman doesn't make you one, just like wishing that you were an Asian male doesn't make you one. Genetics and chromosomes determine gender, not your own psychological hang ups or desires. Not to mention the fact that there are soooo many differences between men and women that even the ones who cut off their dick will never completely be female. It may not be PC for me to say this, but it's the truth.

People who claim to be intersex are also full of it in my opinion. Even if someone hypothetically had both sexual organs ( which I think is a myth but I don't even feel like elaborating on that right now), the fact is... either you have all "X" chromosomes, or you have a "y" chromosome, and that is ultimately what determines gender at the most fundamental level, not the presence or absence of certain genitalia. If you don't have a "Y" chromosome, you are a female. If you don't, you are a male. It's fawking simple, I don't see how people can even contest this! Until someone is born with chromosomes that don't fall into either category, there are only two genders, period. All for the sake of policital correctness, I guess.

EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong username to thread correlation
    If she hasn't got the glow, i don't want to know crew

British Army, Royal Anglians.

ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ButthurtBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm not trying to troll or start a flame war, I just think it would be interesting to get some other opinions on this. So far I have found ZERO evidence that the assertions I've provided above can be definitively contested.

Originally Posted by EssexBrah View Post
    Strong username to thread correlation
    lol I knew that was coming. I'm just fed up with this b.s. and tired of having to be "sensitive" and walk on eggshells around people who claim a disorder that I don't believe truly exists.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡§πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ Ratfish's Avatar
    Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    who cares? let them do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt someone else.
    Make Europe Germany Again

ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're right OP. Dudes cut their nuts off and chicks slice their tits off for the lulz
    I respect wood.
    The sloots were jocking.
    Perfect human misc standards.

**If I don't make a one-year transformation thread in which I make decent progress on July 10th, 2014, neg me into oblivion CREW**

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the beauty of this is that you dont need to understand it

it is none of your ****ing business

Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its k brah, just dont think about it

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BRB going to prision, and having our tax money pay for your sex change....(srs)
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are many, including myself who argue against your assertion. I'm not here to provide a plethora of info, though, as it's readily available. Being trans is very real, doesn't go away no matter how diligently you assert your mental strength, nor does it discriminate, etc.
    I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Intersex is caused by having 3 chromosomes (XXY) so that kinda does show that gender isn't black or white. We just finished learning about this in psychology class and shockingly enough it's actually more common than you'd think. 1 in 250 people either currently are or were born intersex, which to give perspective is about just as common as somebody with red hair.
    Check out the nutrition and workout tracking app I'm developing. We're currently looking for beta testers!
    www.coachmefitness.com

PRs:
    Bench Press: 325 LBs @ 182 BW
    Deadlift: 405 LBs @ 182 BW
    Squat: 295 Lbs @ 182 BW

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    who cares? let them do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt someone else.
    there is a difference between letting people live their lives, and conjuring up medical diagnoses and implementing laws at the federal level to accommodate a condition that doesn't exist.

brb claiming transracial minority so I can apply for affirmative action and qualify for minority scholarships... brb claiming transracial white to combat racism that minorities face

it just seems very hypocritical that people would scoff at the idea, yet totally except the idea of transgenderism

Originally Posted by ThePelican View Post
    You're right OP. Dudes cut their nuts off and chicks slice their tits off for the lulz
    ever heard of delusions/ mental disorders brah? they may genuinely feel that they are another gender but that doesn't make it fcking true.

Originally Posted by gmenfan40 View Post
    BRB going to prision, and having our tax money pay for your sex change....(srs)
    yeah, i read about that. made me rage... dude was trying to get taxpayer money to pay for complete hair removal too, even though real females have at least a little hair lol

Originally Posted by berkeberke View Post
    Intersex is caused by having 3 chromosomes (XXY) so that kinda does show that gender isn't black or white. We just finished learning about this in psychology class and shockingly enough it's actually more common than you'd think. 1 in 250 people either currently are or were born intersex, which to give perspective is about just as common as somebody with red hair.
    yeah but the thing is, the XX chromosome pairing does not in and of itself make someone female, but rather it's the absence of a y chromosome... ( I've taken college level genetics courses, look it up if you don't believe me). So someone who has the presence of a Y chromosome is male, plain and simple. Someone who doesn't, isn't, no matter how many extra chromosomes there may be.

berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkeberke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ButthurtBrah View Post
    yeah but the thing is, the XX chromosome pairing does not in and of itself make someone female, but rather it's the absence of a y chromosome... ( I've taken college level genetics courses, look it up if you don't believe me). So someone who has the presence of a Y chromosome is male, plain and simple. Someone who doesn't, isn't, no matter how many extra chromosomes there may be.
    So you're claiming that intersex is a myth and that somebody just decided to make it up and everybody else decided to go with it?

Edit: If so how do you explain tangible evidence of intersex?
    Check out the nutrition and workout tracking app I'm developing. We're currently looking for beta testers!
    www.coachmefitness.com

PRs:

still waiting for a viable, logical counter argument that proves this is really a funadmentally biological/ genetic disorder vs. a psychological disorder where someone believes or wishes to be something they are not.

MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000) MrHomestar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    inb4

So you're claiming that intersex is a myth and that somebody just decided to make it up and everybody else decided to go with it?

Edit: If so how do you explain tangible evidence of intersex?
    the practice of psychology and science are flawed, imperfect systems brah. decades ago it was documented as common medical knowledge that homosexuality is a psychological illness, but obviously attitudes towards that have changed. i'm not saying that it is because i don't believe it is but this is just an example of how many things that are documented as illnesses and widely accepted, even at the medical level, are later found to have no legitimate factual or scientific foundation. I argue that the same concept ( although the reverse, in some ways) applies here - just because it's accepted now doesn't mean there is enough factual evidence that it will remain so.

I guess it depends on what you classify intersex as. If you classify it has having 2 full sets of sex organs, then sure that's not possible, but that's not what intersex is
    www.coachmefitness.com

PRs:

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    still waiting for a viable, logical counter argument that proves this is really a funadmentally biological/ genetic disorder vs. a psychological disorder where someone believes or wishes to be something they are not.
    It most(ly) is a psychological disorder---but it can (tenuously) be linked to more than a few causes. Again, the info is readily available with a quick search.

So, in essence you're saying that I suffer from some delusion that there isn't a cure for yet?

COKEDUP is not very well liked. (-100) COKEDUP is not very well liked. (-100) COKEDUP is not very well liked. (-100) COKEDUP is not very well liked. (-100) COKEDUP is not very well liked. (-100) COKEDUP is not very well liked. (-100) COKEDUP is not very well liked. (-100) COKEDUP is not very well liked. (-100) COKEDUP is not very well liked. (-100) COKEDUP is not very well liked. (-100) COKEDUP is not very well liked. (-100)
    In after GreekyBeth (a transexual, lol)

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    who cares bro just let them be, as long as they don't bother u IRL i don't see the problem. they can go dress up as girls as much as they want who gives a fuk
    you mad because i'm right?

Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GreekyBeth View Post
    It most(ly) is a psychological disorder---but it can (tenuously) be linked to more than a few causes. Again, the info is readily available with a quick search.

So, in essence you're saying that I suffer from some delusion that there isn't a cure for yet?
    Post or pre. Serious question is serious.

I guess it depends on what you classify intersex as. If you classify it has having 2 full sets of sex organs, then sure that's not possible, but that's not what intersex is
    I understand what you are saying but I think you misunderstood me - I'm saying that sex is NOT based on genitalia alone, but rather chromosomes. It's not like people who claim to be intersex with XXY have XXZ or something, males have X chromosomes as well but the "Y" is what determines whether or not someone is male, so having an extra X doesn't matter. Unless there is a completely new chromosome introduced, you are either male or female. Does what I'm trying to say make sense?

deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deanipple is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People who claim to be intersex are also full of it in my opinion. Even if someone hypothetically had both sexual organs ( which I think is a myth but I don't even feel like elaborating on that right now), the fact is... either you have all "X" chromosomes, or you have a "y" chromosome, and that is ultimately what determines gender at the most fundamental level, not the presence or absence of certain genitalia. If you don't have a "Y" chromosome, you are a female. If you don't, you are a male. It's fawking simple, I don't see how people can even contest this! Until someone is born with chromosomes that don't fall into either category, there are only two genders, period. All for the sake of policital correctness, I guess.
    never go full retard brah...
    *Feels suicidal when pump goes away crew*
    *LOLUCANTSTOPME CREW* - Porn Thread Record Holders
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Almost 100% recovered from my accident and getting my lifts back up again (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149599853&page=1)

Bench - Jan13-95x8 April13-185x4 July-225x4
    Squat - Jan13-155x6 April13-225x4 July-315x3
    DL - March13-275x4 April13-345x2 July-405x1

Reps for life: The Chillosopher
    Neg on sight: GetItBack

Originally Posted by blackcontrarian View Post
    Post or pre. Serious question is serious.
    TBD. If that answers your question.

And for the record: I don't bother anyone; I go about my business and I happen to love training. I've been doing it for years and find my best times are in the gym.

Originally Posted by GreekyBeth View Post

Look, I'm not trying to be rude... But just like I wouldn't take an anorexic individual's assessment on their bodyweight, I would be extremely hesitant to truly believe that someone with ANY type of psychological disorder that hasn't been treated to obectively asses their situation. Obviously someone who is "transgender" wants to believe that they are what they desire to be, but again... that doesn't make it true.

Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Spot for sale.

I understand what you are saying but I think you misunderstood me - I'm saying that sex is NOT based on genitalia alone, but rather chromosomes.
    What about that gooey green mass between your ears? srs

Look, I'm not trying to be rude... But just like I wouldn't take an anorexic individual's assessment on their bodyweight, I would be extremely hesitant to truly believe that someone with ANY type of psychological disorder that hasn't been treated to obectively asses their situation. Obviously someone who is "transgender" wants to believe that they are what they desire to be, but again... that doesn't make it true.
    If you've never experienced it, how can you come to such a conclusion?