Poolseason45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The New guy here, any Help?

Hey im new, i have a few questions, shouldnt take to much time.
    I am currently 16, weigh 138 pounds and am 5"8. anyone here no any places i would play in football and any thing i should take help to build muscle mass( i dont know if thats what you do im new to this stuff)

Bench: 90 pounds (the goals to get bigger, as of now "soft")
    squat 135 pounds
    40: 6.0 (i am slow)
    lots of stamina

i know a lot about the game played it before but i have grown a lot since so i just wanted to know where you guys feel would suit me as a position and what trainning i should do to get better to that position? thanks

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As far as which position you should play, it's hard to tell you without actually seeing you on the field. As far as taking anything, I wouldn't. Just focus on your diet and look into the different Workout Program/Nutrition forums on the boards here. You'll find all you need
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Poolseason45 View Post
    Hey im new, i have a few questions, shouldnt take to much time.
    I am currently 16, weigh 138 pounds and am 5"8. anyone here no any places i would play in football and any thing i should take help to build muscle mass( i dont know if thats what you do im new to this stuff)

Bench: 90 pounds (the goals to get bigger, as of now "soft")
    squat 135 pounds
    40: 6.0 (i am slow)
    lots of stamina

i know a lot about the game played it before but i have grown a lot since so i just wanted to know where you guys feel would suit me as a position and what trainning i should do to get better to that position? thanks
    http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...rds-part3.html

+

Added more calories/protein
    AverageToSavagePL ---> Logging Avatar Nutrition and Juggernaut Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170942461&p=1433119761#post1433119761