alxcubano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whats a good meal/snack that you guys eat during the day after a workout?

I workout 4 times a week, but i always have a problem finding healthy meals/snacks that i can eat that can help me gain weight. Any suggestions?

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fruits, veggies, nuts...

It's more so what not to eat. You should avoid processed foods, sugar, gluten, fast foods, etc

Find a health food store around you. They usually have a great choice of healthy snacks.

It if you have trouble gaining weight, look at the amount of calories you are eating. That's what it comes down to when you are trying to gain or lose weight.

ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ByronKelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I personally eat 5 small meals a day. And i eat as many veggies as i can get in each meal (along with the usuall protein carbs and fats).
    and i snack on chipps with hummus/guacamole, greak yougart, fruit primarly.
    Estimated 1Rep Max at ~204lbs

Squat 370lb (1.71xBW)
    Deadlift 470lb (2.30xBW)
    Bench 265lb (1.30xBW)

-bk

TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey man,

veggies don't have enough calories in them to help you gain weight but the micro-nutrients and fiber are definitely important in any diet, even if it is gaining weight. I would add peanut butter to a lot of your foods. It is a very calorie dense food source. Dip apple slices, celery, carrots, or some whole grain crackers in peanut butter as a snack. Your could buy a container of cottage cheese and throw in plenty of walnuts and cashews with figs, or other dried fruits.

Blend up a chocolate protein shake with banana and peanut butter, throw some quick oats in there as well for more calories. Heck, you could even cook a sweet potato and through a bar of dark chocolate in the middle, or even a reeces peanut butter cup for added calories (and it is delicious!). These are just some ideas to try on top of a balanced diet of lean protein sources, fruits, veggies, whole grains, and healthy fats. Hope this helps my friend.
    Follow my journey to the 2016 Spartan Beast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvoih36zyNmXAbIQ_MaBsHw

Bodybuilder and Obstacle Course Racer

For Interviews and Tips from Elite OCR Athletes, check out: www.spartanbuddy.com

Absolutely anything is possible through Jesus Christ