Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 140 lbs
    Poolseason45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Poolseason45's BodySpace

The New guy here, any Help?

Hey im new, i have a few questions, shouldnt take to much time.
    I am currently 16, weigh 138 pounds and am 5"8. anyone here no any places i would play in football and any thing i should take help to build muscle mass( i dont know if thats what you do im new to this stuff)

Bench: 90 pounds (the goals to get bigger, as of now "soft")
    squat 135 pounds
    40: 6.0 (i am slow)
    lots of stamina

i know a lot about the game played it before but i have grown a lot since so i just wanted to know where you guys feel would suit me as a position and what trainning i should do to get better to that position? thanks

Stats: 6'5", 240 lbs
    KwayZee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KwayZee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KwayZee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KwayZee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KwayZee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KwayZee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KwayZee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KwayZee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KwayZee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KwayZee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KwayZee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KwayZee's BodySpace
    As far as which position you should play, it's hard to tell you without actually seeing you on the field. As far as taking anything, I wouldn't. Just focus on your diet and look into the different Workout Program/Nutrition forums on the boards here. You'll find all you need
    **Top Secret Nutrition Rep**

~Veni Vidi Vici~

Battletag: KwayZee#1539

Stats: 5'8", 215 lbs
    JohnMariettePT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnMariettePT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnMariettePT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnMariettePT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnMariettePT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnMariettePT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnMariettePT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnMariettePT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnMariettePT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnMariettePT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnMariettePT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit JohnMariettePT's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Poolseason45 View Post
    Hey im new, i have a few questions, shouldnt take to much time.
    I am currently 16, weigh 138 pounds and am 5"8. anyone here no any places i would play in football and any thing i should take help to build muscle mass( i dont know if thats what you do im new to this stuff)

Bench: 90 pounds (the goals to get bigger, as of now "soft")
    squat 135 pounds
    40: 6.0 (i am slow)
    lots of stamina

i know a lot about the game played it before but i have grown a lot since so i just wanted to know where you guys feel would suit me as a position and what trainning i should do to get better to that position? thanks
    http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...rds-part3.html

+

Added more calories/protein
    Another Knee Injury Another Comeback
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158969563