choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question When is a good time to continue working out after recovery?

So what I'm currently doing (regarding Bicep/Tricep in this situation) is working those muscles out once per week and I want to know if I can do more of those workouts in a week because I seem to be recovering fast (I'm taking Whey Protein Powder every day along with food containing a good amount of protein).

So is it alright to continue working out an area that has recovered ASAP or should I still just wait out the full week to do it again?
    I'm still partially new at working out (been doing it for nearly a month)

I have a feeling that I'm just going to be told to look at the stickies (I've looked already but I can't seem to find them info I need and I don't want to be looking around forever :/ ) I'd appreciate any nice responses.

If you want any further info just post and let me know so I can include them.

Thank you!

eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000) eiker_ir is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It varies for everyone, if you feel you are fully recovered, there's no problem with working out the same body part twice a week. Some people even hit the same body part three times a week.
    www.yardblesspro.com

choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) choppyshrimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eiker_ir View Post
    It varies for everyone, if you feel you are fully recovered, there's no problem with working out the same body part twice a week. Some people even hit the same body part three times a week.
    Thanks a lot, appreciate the answer!

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like the person said above, it varies depending on a person.
    Listen to you body, you know it best.
    As long as you keep the protein intake high and continue eating as you are you are good to go.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    at 6'2' 150lbs you can work it out every other day. You're recovering fast because you are a beginner and are weak, no offense.

Your best bet is to run a program that has you hitting everything 3x a week with focus being on the main compound lifts.
    OG

Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    at 6'2' 150lbs you can work it out every other day. You're recovering fast because you are a beginner and are weak, no offense.

Your best bet is to run a program that has you hitting everything 3x a week with focus being on the main compound lifts.
    It's alright I know I'm weak Thanks for your post too and Singularity7
    I'll be taking these into consideration and will work something out.