Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Girls

some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Confidence, don't be an d***, don't be a slob. Literally everything else just supplements those three.

EDIT: Oh and cash. Don't have to be rich, but you have to have enough to reasonably support yourself and treat her well.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wtf didnt even read that ****. bodybuild for yourself, work on social skills and get more girls

dont make me neg u fking troll
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LunaBruna View Post
    Yeah girls would want to be with a man who dropped out of high school and works at McDonald's. good luck feeding your kids and sending them to college. No one is asking you to be rich, just well off and able to live an comfurtable life.
    I'm not disagreeing on the money part...just the fact both of you are 15 so no money doesn't matter at your age in attracting the opposite sex

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah girls would want to be with a man who dropped out of high school and works at McDonald's. good luck feeding your kids and sending them to college. No one is asking you to be rich, just well off and able to live an comfurtable life.
    So your saying your looking for someone to take care of you? Now they need to take care of you, kids and pay for college! No 15 year old is able to do that... so if thats what your looking for, good luck
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) iSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in 2 years they'll start to like real men and then you're in the clear

LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dirtymoney5 View Post
    I'm not disagreeing on the money part...just the fact both of you are 15 so no money doesn't matter at your age in attracting the opposite sex
    Replace money with status then. If your well accomplished in an area of life ex.division 1 athlete, it will be insanely easy to get girls.

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Take good care of yourself brahhs before you take care of a hoe
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm not dropped out of high school and I'm joining the air force

omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Replace money with status then. If your well accomplished in an area of life ex.division 1 athlete, it will be insanely easy to get girls.
    can i wonder why it matters if a 15 year old has status? Most people until the age of 18-23 use their parents status.

Wataturd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wataturd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wataturd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wataturd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wataturd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wataturd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wataturd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wataturd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wataturd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wataturd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wataturd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Luna - shut up, lol. You probly date the poor 15 year old thug in your grade
    The body is willing when the mind is not.

LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by omer46 View Post
    can i wonder why it matters if a 15 year old has status? Most people until the age of 18-23 use their parents status.
    Idk, people in high shool want to hang out with more succesful people so they can lynch some popularity for themselves and boost their self esteem. Just my guess.

do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pls use grammer pls be gramar plz stahp
    [***YE CREW***].
    ★★★ Pics or Negs Crew ★★★
    **Skinny/Slim Girls Crew**
    156 weeks out lol?

Originally Posted by Wataturd View Post
    Luna - shut up, lol. You probly date the poor 15 year old thug in your grade
    Yeah I go to a public school in an rich area so this "thug's" parents are able to afford the the high taxes and not live in downtown.

omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Idk, people in high shool want to hang out with more succesful people so they can lynch some popularity for themselves and boost their self esteem. Just my guess.
    i find you argument to be invalid. Status and Money mostly helps for the first impressions. The more money you have, the fancier cloth the person can buy which makes them look better

Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah I go to a public school in an rich area so this "thug's" parents are able to afford the the high taxes and not live in downtown.
    What?

Originally Posted by omer46 View Post
    i find you argument to be invalid. Status and Money mostly helps for the first impressions. The more money you have, the fancier cloth the person can buy which makes them look better
    Money isn't that important in high school. But I'm sure it's more important later on(can't say for 100% cause I'm 15). But status is drfiniy important.

AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My sides are in outer space right now. First of all girls are very weird and you are going to learn soon that the ******* who has pushed you around or pushes other kids around is probably going to end up with her, at least it's how it is in my high school. The general populous of girls are shallow as **** as well. Take a seat and I will tell you a story, I am a respectable looking guy I have always been athletic I am doing well in High School I plan on becoming a Nuclear Physicist but to girls that doesn't matter, If you are popular hot and play it off like you don't give a **** about them you are good as gold. I am always the guy that gets "Friendzoned" because I am courteous and show respect to girls. Thats how I was raised.

royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) royalz19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is funny
    Currently on a cut.
    Starting Weight: 180
    Goal 9-10%

Best Lifts Last updated: 02/10/13

Bench: 235 1x1 *while cutting
    Deadlift: 335 1x1 *while cutting
    Squat: 265 1x2
    Military Press: 135 1x3
    Barbell Row: 205 1x5

Follow me on twitter @kevinmkoehler

Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AdrianHud View Post
    My sides are in outer space right now. First of all girls are very weird and you are going to learn soon that the ******* who has pushed you around or pushes other kids around is probably going to end up with her, at least it's how it is in my high school. The general populous of girls are shallow as **** as well. Take a seat and I will tell you a story, I am a respectable looking guy I have always been athletic I am doing well in High School I plan on becoming a Nuclear Physicist but to girls that doesn't matter, If you are popular hot and play it off like you don't give a **** about them you are good as gold. I am always the guy that gets "Friendzoned" because I am courteous and show respect to girls. Thats how I was raised.
    yea same here

Turk96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AdrianHud View Post
    This. 10/10 explained.

B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B055 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Money isn't that important in high school. But I'm sure it's more important later on(can't say for 100% cause I'm 15). But status is drfiniy important.
    wtf did u smash ur face on the keyboard cause you got frustrated trying to spell definitely?

Body is just a bonus to most girls op usually they look for personality, try to stand out and say something that makes them remember you. Good luck!

LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingHabits is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Probably because all you talk about is bodybuilding.

wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude wtf take this damn thread to tmisc, this is the TBB forum, ---->>> tmisc
    Best lifts: 165kg Squat / 142kg Bench / 220kg Deadlift / @ 83kg Weight Class

Current BW: 176.9
    Goal BW: Around 166-168

Turk96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wrestler271 View Post
    Dude wtf take this damn thread to tmisc, this is the TBB forum, ---->>> tmisc
    nice sig

MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMAbrah23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cheesemoe View Post
    Girls don't seem to like my muscle they think its gross I don't know why I thought girls like muscle pls give me some tips on how to pick up girls pls message me and give me some tips in the comment section below and if u think I'm poor and that's y I'm not getting girls that's not the case my family is rich
    They like some muscle, not too much. Kind of like we like some make up on girls, too much can be almost gross. Just be confident and chill and you'll get bitches for days. Don't think to much just go with the flow. You'll be alright dude..

Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cheesemoe View Post
    yea ur probably right but she's hot so it's ok
    uwotm8

AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdrianHud is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My last 2 cents because this girl Luna whatever is giving me a headache. Guys keep Doing what you are doing the ladies will come eventually don't worry about high school, college and universities is where the real girls are at that's what I'm pumped for.

l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Be alpha
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

**Forever Legend**

Competitions
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WApolo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You guys on here think lifting is the solution to all your problems in life. It all comes down to how facially aesthetic you are, that is the main driving factor in attraction. Body adds a very small amount, think of it as a supplemental, its not going to get you anywhere unless you have other things going for you.

As for the girls in high school that you guys are trying to get, all they care about is your social status, thats why you see so many ugly guys getting with all the hot girls.

Once you get to college that all changes as social ranking is more or less non existent and attraction becomes based on physical features, later on in life women care more about status and money.

This is all a natural response that has been in women for thousands of year. Get over the whole lifting will solve all your problems and figure out how to make your face look better. I'm more facially aesthetic than most guys and I get girls without trying at all. The sooner you understand that your face is more important than body you'll do better with girls.

And that is complete horse**** I have got the MVP award for my grade 9 year and I plan on getting it for this year too I play rugby by the way. Being good in a sport don't mean ****.