Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls

Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Girls

Girls don't seem to like my muscle they think its gross I don't know why I thought girls like muscle pls give me some tips on how to pick up girls pls message me and give me some tips in the comment section below and if u think I'm poor and that's y I'm not getting girls that's not the case my family is rich
    Last edited by Cheesemoe; 01-09-2013 at 05:21 PM.

LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cheesemoe View Post
    Girls don't seem to like my muscle they think its gross I don't know why I thought girls like muscle pls give me some tips on how to pick up girls
    Body aethesthics alone don't attract women. You also need money, facial aethesthics, and a fun personality.

Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cheesemoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by LunaBruna View Post
    Body aethesthics alone don't attract women. You also need money, facial aethesthics, and a fun personality.
    its natural I have facial hair I just shaved it the morning before I took it and I do have a fun personality once I get to know them

miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just curious what are you doing on a bb forum? Most 15 year old girls are doing other stuff...

XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    because a "girl" likes bieber ***s, women like muscular men

LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10) LunaBruna is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by miked101 View Post
    Just curious what are you doing on a bb forum? Most 15 year old girls are doing other stuff...
    I come here for lifting advice, not really bodybuilding.

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hoes just want money bro... its their biggest attraction.
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

Originally Posted by miked101 View Post
    yea ur probably right but she's hot so it's ok

Turk96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Girls usually don't know what they want.

I come here for lifting advice, not really bodybuilding.
    oh we'll still I think it's hot that u have a bodyspace

Originally Posted by Pain Zone View Post
    i come from a rich family

Make sure you get a good education and have dreams and ambitions. Most girls will find that attractive.

u talking to me for applying for a sponsor

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well if its not the money or the body. Its your personality or looks, sorry bro.

Make sure you get a good education and have dreams and ambitions. Most girls will find that attractive.
    i do have a dream I want to be mr Olympia and they all know that

Well if its not the money or the body. Its your personality or looks, sorry bro.
    idc as long as I'm rich and mr Olympia idc cause u know ronnie Coleman that's wat I want to be

Bellybrah.. cot u merin. GetFit4Basic's Avatar
    GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girls like muscles but its not everything, as Luna mentioned. Be confident (but not cocky), funny, flirtatious, and let them know how you honestly feel about them.. I have gotten tons of girls I never expected to have a chance with because I did those things. I am pretty smart too and I think a lot of girls dig that.

If there were two guys who were EXACTLY the same except for their physiques... who do you think girls would pick? They don't think muscle is gross, maybe if you were Mr.O status. The girls may be intimidated by big muscles though, just be sweet.
    <--- Screams various Ronnie Coleman quotes while curling 15 pound DBs

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”

-How to rustle jimmies with facts: Tell "progressives" that the KKK was founded by southern democrats and the founder of planned parenthood is a racist eugenicist. Tell neocons that the founding fathers were liberals. (Albeit "classical liberals" but this dampers the rustling)

END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED

GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Turk96 View Post
    Girls usually don't know what they want.

Lol, this. My first thought after reading OP

-How to rustle jimmies with facts: Tell "progressives" that the KKK was founded by southern democrats and the founder of planned parenthood is a racist eugenicist. Tell neocons that the founding fathers were liberals. (Albeit "classical liberals" but this dampers the rustling)

EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Money? I am disappoint. If a girl mentions money as a reason, she is out of my life sharpish.
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

Originally Posted by EnglishRay View Post
    Money? I am disappoint. If a girl mentions money as a reason, she is out of my life sharpish.
    I agree... I have told a few girls they are too materialistic.. lol. Sometimes they don't like hearing the truth.

[300 Spartan BeastSlayer] KyleMQuinn's Avatar
    KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh we'll still I think it's hot that u have a bodyspace
    Don't be a *******
    American Patriot
    Moderate Republican Crew

schnabs13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schnabs13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schnabs13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schnabs13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schnabs13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schnabs13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schnabs13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schnabs13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schnabs13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schnabs13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schnabs13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe it's different where you live, but in my experience girls seem to go for the skinnier dudes with just abs. They all say lots of muscle is a turn-off. Anyways, best of luck with the ladies!

Originally Posted by KyleMQuinn View Post
    Don't be a *******
    no I'm talking to this one girl my age and not very many have or know wat a bodyspace is

Well jay cutler has a hot wife probably cause of his money

Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    15 year girl giving advice to 15 year old boy....says he needs money to attract women. Dear God

Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Girls don't seem to like my muscle they think its gross I don't know why I thought girls like muscle pls give me some tips on how to pick up girls pls message me and give me some tips in the comment section below and if u think I'm poor and that's y I'm not getting girls that's not the case my family is rich
    "Im rich"
    Pfft this guy
    I am what you were, but will become what you are now.

Matt282171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt282171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt282171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt282171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt282171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt282171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt282171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt282171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt282171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt282171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt282171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh mann... In for the lolz on this one
    B:335
    S:405
    D:495

Originally Posted by Dirtymoney5 View Post
    15 year girl giving advice to 15 year old boy....says he needs money to attract women. Dear God
    Yeah girls would want to be with a man who dropped out of high school and works at McDonald's. good luck feeding your kids and sending them to college. No one is asking you to be rich, just well off and able to live an comfurtable life.

omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First of all, saying that you are rich makes you sound spoiled which might be a reason why.
    Some girls don't like to much muscle. Some people have "too much" muscle for their body height.

Originally Posted by Matt282171 View Post
    Oh mann... In for the lolz on this one
    Me too! Why you red bro? Ill help with that -_-