Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Beiberhole is not very well liked. (-100) Beiberhole is not very well liked. (-100) Beiberhole is not very well liked. (-100) Beiberhole is not very well liked. (-100) Beiberhole is not very well liked. (-100) Beiberhole is not very well liked. (-100) Beiberhole is not very well liked. (-100) Beiberhole is not very well liked. (-100) Beiberhole is not very well liked. (-100) Beiberhole is not very well liked. (-100) Beiberhole is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by bluemarlinO4 View Post
    Lol at how pathetic your life is. I'm being 100 percent serious. You live your life through validation of other men, I.e. "alpha or beta" it's honestly disgusting and pathetic (and I'm being dead fuking serious). How about just do what makes you happy and live a life of respect and compassion for others.

Does it really matter if its a stupid girl or an old lady? No it doesn't. If someone is hurting the,selves help them, if someone needs help be a man and help them. Don't sit on the sidelines convincing yourself you are being alpha by ignoring someone whose clearly crazy and reaching out for help.

Everyone in life is just trying to get by and live their life and its pathetic how the Internet losers have become so caught up on the alpha beta nonsense. You're a grown 29 year old calling people pathetic excuses for men because they were simply saying be respectful to another human who was cutting herself screaming out for attention. What if that was your daughter? Honestly, your a pathetic excuse for a human along with 90 percent of the misc.

Get off the computer, go live life, see the world, ACTUALLY LIFT WEIGHTS, and come back when you're a grown up.
    I actually agree with most of what you're saying about dudes pretending to be "alpha" but lets be real here the girl was ****ing psycho and an attention whore. OP did nothing wrong

Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000)
    What the absolute phuck did i just read?

Stay safe op

Also,

Please
    Please Jake
    Please respond
    Swedish Master Race Crew
    Short guy Crew
    Walk around on tippy-toes to seem taller Crew
    Cry about height Crew
    Cant gain weight Crew
    Only eat 1500kcals because mom told me so Crew
    Proudmanlet sized Crew

BioX!WKCDb9bd.w

http://highcoastscrolls.wordpress.com/
    -Flash fiction for the non-squirmish

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Longest cliffs I've ever seen/10

wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bluemarlinO4 View Post
    Lol at how pathetic your life is. I'm being 100 percent serious. You live your life through validation of other men, I.e. "alpha or beta" it's honestly disgusting and pathetic (and I'm being dead fuking serious). How about just do what makes you happy and live a life of respect and compassion for others.

Does it really matter if its a stupid girl or an old lady? No it doesn't. If someone is hurting the,selves help them, if someone needs help be a man and help them. Don't sit on the sidelines convincing yourself you are being alpha by ignoring someone whose clearly crazy and reaching out for help.

Everyone in life is just trying to get by and live their life and its pathetic how the Internet losers have become so caught up on the alpha beta nonsense. You're a grown 29 year old calling people pathetic excuses for men because they were simply saying be respectful to another human who was cutting herself screaming out for attention. What if that was your daughter? Honestly, your a pathetic excuse for a human along with 90 percent of the misc.

Get off the computer, go live life, see the world, ACTUALLY LIFT WEIGHTS, and come back when you're a grown up.
    Solid post. Is this girl crazy. Yep. Is the OP a huge *******. Absolutely. Your such a big man for treating this girl like shes nothing other than a place for your shriveled up dick to go. I'm not saying you have to date her, but **** shes a human being.

I enjoy sexist jokes, but seriously half the time the misc is a place where forever alones, take their hatred out on women because they cant get a girlfriend....the ones complaining about girls being sloots are the ones that dont get any of the action, so they just despise women... thus the supporters of this prick in this thread

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BadumTish View Post
    19 pages? cliffs anyone?

anything else happened apart from the info in OP or are people just arguing now?

fukin lold at, "soon" in reply to I miss you though.
    -OP meets girl at college, become friends, later become phuck buddies
    -OP's phuck buddy goes off the deep end and tells him "goodbye forever" with no explanation
    -OP complies with her wishes. Deletes her number and continues his life
    -Phuck buddy spams OP's phone and begs to talk despite saying "goodbye forever"
    -Jake!
    -Please
    -Please Jake
    -Phuck Buddy shows up in OP's room with cuts on her wrist
    -OP awares the roommate of his former phuck buddy so someone keeps an eye on her
    -Despite their lack of relationship experience with women, misc WK's come out in full force to chastise OP for not helping former phuck buddy with her self-mutilation issues
    -Miscers who have dealt with crazy bishes explain to WK's that you can't reason with a girl with abandonment/daddy issues who is thinking/acting emotionally
    -And so it continues....

i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000)
    Please Jake, be safe srs
    "Don't try to quit. You're already in pain, you're already hurt. Get a reward from it."

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PLease...

Please Jake...

Please...

Mat?

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy sht.....
    Best thread I've read in a while.
    That is some super crazy sh!t.

Jake....stay safe.
    Please Jake!

repped OP.

lol j/k
    Jakes on him. negged.

not srs
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

CawkGobblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CawkGobblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CawkGobblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CawkGobblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CawkGobblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CawkGobblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CawkGobblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CawkGobblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CawkGobblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CawkGobblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CawkGobblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cliffs:

OP fuked a crazy girl because crazy girls are easy
    OP doesn't want to deal with suicidal crazy girl's emotions
    OP thinks he's cool because of this
    OP is an *******

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CawkGobblin View Post
    Cliffs:

OP fuked a crazy girl because crazy girls are easy
    OP doesn't want to deal with suicidal crazy girl's emotions
    OP thinks he's cool because of this
    OP is an *******
    Crazy sloot is on her period
    Crazy sloot bleeds all over her sheets
    Crazy sloot comes up with plan to cover her trail
    Crazy sloot will cut her wrists
    Crazy sloot blames OP for making her cut
    Crazy sloot will have to do it all again next month

wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000) wonderbat00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    -OP meets girl at college, become friends, later become phuck buddies
    -OP's phuck buddy goes off the deep end and tells him "goodbye forever" with no explanation
    -OP complies with her wishes. Deletes her number and continues his life
    -Phuck buddy spams OP's phone and begs to talk despite saying "goodbye forever"
    -Jake!
    -Please
    -Please Jake
    -Phuck Buddy shows up in OP's room with cuts on her wrist
    -OP awares the roommate of his former phuck buddy so someone keeps an eye on her
    -Despite their lack of relationship experience with women, misc WK's come out in full force to chastise OP for not helping former phuck buddy with her self-mutilation issues
    -Miscers who have dealt with crazy bishes explain to WK's that you can't reason with a girl with abandonment/daddy issues who is thinking/acting emotionally
    -And so it continues....
    lol at white knighting... people criticizing his actions aren't white knighting...by calling him a prick and saying he is an idiot-- the decision to do so isn't extrinsically motivated (we don't think the girl is gonna have sex with us for doing so). FYI extrinsically means looking for outside reward (so you don't have to look it up as you don't seem like an intelligent fellow).

Ps nice body, bet u hammer the "bitches" with that all the time...

Timmy32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timmy32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timmy32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timmy32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timmy32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timmy32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timmy32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timmy32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timmy32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timmy32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timmy32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP you still alive bro? She is going to wear your skin!

SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tnucpuncher View Post
    ''and when you call me man or ***** instead of like babe.. I don't think youre interest in me.''

i lost it OP ur da man or *****
    had a straight face reading all that psycho babble until i got to this part and i completely lost it! lolllll awesome

oh... your chicks bat shiit crazy bro. good luck with that!

Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fuking lol at "when you started calling me ***** instead of babe"

You should just console her as a friend you know. Keep your distance but let her know it's all good. Be careful though brah, don't let crazy people pull you into their craziness.

MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jake1224 View Post
    Cliffs of circumstances:

- meet freshman sloot at college
    - get to be friends
    - declare only friends
    - get drunk on halloween, hook up
    - start coming over ,watching movies, smashing regularly
    - make lots of jokes, have lots of fun, are close
    - declare that no relationship is gonna happen and things are to be kept casual, sloot understands
    - rawdogged twice, had to buy two plan B's in 72hours, she was mad about that
    - left for xmas break, only talked a little bit in which i was being distant because i was seeing my family and was far away

events leading up to pics:

- sloot texts me when shes back on campus yesterday, asks to see me
    - come over to her dorm
    - meets me at door, hands me bag full of 3 items: old shirt i gave her, birthday present i gave her (teddy bear from walmart), pint of my favorite ice cream (ben and jerrys cinnamon buns)
    - says to me "goodbye forever, this is over" and leaves me with the bag
    - naturally, leave bag on sidewalk, delete #, go back to dorm to continue unpacking. Sloot had gotten a little clingy lately and it was making me uncomfortable anyway

Fast forward an hour

- calls me twice, i don't answer
    - calls me a third time, i pick up, "what?" sloot says NOTHING on active phonecall for over two minutes
    - i hang up

And then this:

Ignored all of it.

Hour later, come back with my laundry from laundry room, SLOOT IS IN MY GOD DAM ROOM
    - says i'm an ******* for not caring about this
    - feels ****ty because of me
    - it's my fault
    - pulls out bloody hankerchief, drenched in blood, rolls up sleeves, cuts all over wrists, gets up, walks out, says "thanks for helping me do this"

no, not done

Two hours later, get this on fb

Full text:
    Hi. I know you probably will not be happy seeing that I messaged you but i can't just let this end. I am laying in bed feeling like absolute ****. I got blood all over my sheets and had to use peroxide to get it out and I spilled like half the bottle on my sheets and now I have to change them lol. It kinda was a funny scene but no one was there to experience it. I know I went crazy and I am sorry that I flipped out on you a lot this past two weeks. I guess I just was fighting myself because I don't want a relationship but I ended up liking you more which I didn't expect any of this. I never even thought we would ever hookup or anything. Needless to say I wasn't prepared for this. But I can't let you just walk out of my life. All I am asking for is to remain friends. We had an amazing friendship and I want to go back to that. No sex, no flirtyness, just be friends. I miss that so much. Things got way to complicated and I was unsure of you felt about me. I say I miss you and you reply soon. That doesn't make me thing that you miss me at all. I guess the reasoning for my freaking out is because so many times things just fade. It seems as if a person just wakes up one day and then just don't like a person anymore. That is what happened with Ridley and same thing happened with my parents. So I think my feelings for you grew and I was scared and when you call me man or ***** instead of like babe.. I don't think youre interest in me. And I think part of me probably was wanting to push you away because I was afraid that things had moved so fast. I have been in an abusive relationship before so dating really freaks me the **** out. I am so stubborn and guarded and took everything out on you. I was wrong. I messed up. No I ****ed up real bad. Also the pregnancy thing really drove me insane and I was putting most of the blame on you. I was scared every day about it. I guess I should stop rambling on but the point I am trying to make is if you could give me a second chance. All I want is a friendship and I understand that we wont be as close as we used to be but honestly I don't think I can have you not in my life. I really am so sorry and I don't know what I can do to make it better. I ****ed up big time and I'm sorry but you are way too important to me to let it just end this way. I really don't know what else I can say and I'm scared to send this but I can't just let you leave my life. We don't have to talk 24/7 like we used to but I can't last weeks or months without talking. Please just try to remember how it used to be and how much fun we used to have. I miss that. You don't know how bad I want to just go back to that and start fresh. My heart has been racing for hours now, I feel sick to my stomach.. I really don't want to feel like this every day. I can't say sorry enough jake.

Cliffs of cliffs: what the fukc.

Edit: forgot pics jesus christ

wow my ex did the exact same 5hit. Run like the ****ing wind before she murders you. SRS

PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Holy chit, stay safe OP.

kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol she just testing you bro. don't give into her threats

Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    seriously jake?

Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bish is hot

wouldve kept smashing
    *Always pick 4 crew*
    *Dirk>Garnett crew*

Rockets/Texans

saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jake, I will walk my ass to the suites.

ALLCAPS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALLCAPS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALLCAPS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALLCAPS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALLCAPS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALLCAPS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALLCAPS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALLCAPS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALLCAPS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALLCAPS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALLCAPS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im late to the party, in.

in all da wong places 🍌 WookinPaNub's Avatar
    WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WookinPaNub is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad to see this thread is still going strong.

Jake

Please

Please Jake!

MaximumG is not very well liked. (-100) MaximumG is not very well liked. (-100) MaximumG is not very well liked. (-100) MaximumG is not very well liked. (-100) MaximumG is not very well liked. (-100) MaximumG is not very well liked. (-100) MaximumG is not very well liked. (-100) MaximumG is not very well liked. (-100) MaximumG is not very well liked. (-100) MaximumG is not very well liked. (-100) MaximumG is not very well liked. (-100)
    bish is hot and i doubt she will cheat on you. that's rare.

jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HughMadborough View Post
    Heard this reference, I'm assuming it means a crazy person (woman?) - where does it come from?
    It's from the movie Fatal Attraction.

yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seriously jake?

Stay safe

kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kan303 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I bet as soon as you show a tiny bit of interest in getting back together this bish will WALK. SHE GOAN TRY TO GET BACK AT YOU HARD MAN and have the last WORD. dont let her.

Lewisfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lewisfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lewisfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lewisfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lewisfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lewisfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lewisfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lewisfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lewisfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lewisfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lewisfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyKunt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tight bod on her

Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why the phuck is everyone chitting on OP like he's 100% at fault.

Could OP have handled keeping in touch with her a little better? Yes

Do I feel bad for the girl? Yes very much

Is this all OP's fault? Hell phucking no

Everybody completely ragging on him has obviously never been in a situation like this before. I've been in almost an EXACT replica of this situation. Yes he broke her heart which is sad but just because she chose to handle it in a stupid way doesnt make him responsible for the cuts. SHE chose to cut herself not him. She's the one who told him it's over.

Now if he said something like "Phuck off bich I don't want to talk to you anymore" and then she cut her self, then alright you guys can chit on him all you want. But she's the one who told him it's over. I feel bad for the girl I really do, she obviously has a troubled past, but it's not fair to blame the OP for it.

Once you experience in person what it's like when a girl shows you her cuts and blames you for it, I guarantee your outlook on this situation would be different. Girl's cut themselves as a cry for help, she was trying to make OP feel so guilty to the point that he'd take her back to get her to stop, but her plan didn't work.

I guarantee you if the roles were reversed and OP said "this girl broke my heart so now I'm cutting myself" all of you would chit on him and tell him to stop being such a pussy.

Come on gentlemen, snap out of it.

And if you've never even had a relationship with a girl in your life you have no say in this thread.

oludawg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oludawg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oludawg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oludawg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oludawg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oludawg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oludawg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oludawg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oludawg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oludawg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oludawg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    everywhere I see OP on the Misc. ( when he posted his dorm room, fashion thread) everyone hates on him for absolutely no reason. am I missing something? like here, he was a bit cold but a 20 pg thread for it? isthisreallife.jpg?
    "Everyone wants to kill the king. But the prince, he just sails along telling all the ladies, 'One day I'm gonna be king.'"

~~Misc Math Crew~~