TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool 200lb weighted dips by 186lb teen! VIDEO!

/watch?v=CEh0ORe0QlE[/url]

^^ its on youtube + reps if you post it + reps for all the comments!

^^ sadly im new here! switched over from another forum page and trying to enter a better community like bb.com!
    if anyone can post the link id greatly appreciate it!

Side note.. i NEVER go this heavy! haha ill end up snapping my ****! was just curious how much i could do for least 2+ reps!

Likes + Comments on the video help me out alot with pushing me!

Thanks guys! Appreciate it! Stay big!

JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100)
    I snap my dick if I try that

TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeenBenchKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JBenuzzi View Post
    I snap my dick if I try that
    hahaha

Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Energyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    saving thread.

Originally Posted by energyy View Post
    saving thread.

you the man!!!!

JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100) JBenuzzi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Strong like Ox

WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did 5 dips @190 with 100lbs and I thought I was a tank.

Holy ****ing ****. Wow.
    Bench 402 (ace)/ 385 (440 in slingshot)
    Squat 600 (predators + frantz canvas) / 441lbs
    Dead lift 551 (super centurion+ predators) /578lbs
    Power Clean 100kg x 8
    Vertical 29in

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What the f*ck is a dip?
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

Originally Posted by HamburgerTrain View Post
    What the f*ck is a dip?
    those shredded cancer flakes you put in your lip!

Originally Posted by WorldDomnit View Post
    I did 5 dips @190 with 100lbs and I thought I was a tank.

Holy ****ing ****. Wow.
    damn thats impressive too though!! i see people who are about 190 and cant even rep their on bodyweight!

and thanks man!!

kylerojas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylerojas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylerojas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylerojas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylerojas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylerojas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylerojas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylerojas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylerojas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylerojas will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylerojas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TeenBenchKing View Post
    /watch?v=CEh0ORe0QlE[/url]

^^ its on youtube + reps if you post it + reps for all the comments!

^^ sadly im new here! switched over from another forum page and trying to enter a better community like bb.com!
    if anyone can post the link id greatly appreciate it!

Side note.. i NEVER go this heavy! haha ill end up snapping my ****! was just curious how much i could do for least 2+ reps!

Likes + Comments on the video help me out alot with pushing me!

Thanks guys! Appreciate it! Stay big!
    Pretty strong video
    Best gym lifts:
    Squat: 515
    Bench: 380
    Dead: 585
    OHP: 235

Originally Posted by kylerojas View Post
    Pretty strong video
    thanks man!

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    those shredded cancer flakes you put in your lip!
    Kashi GoLean?
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

Destroyerer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Destroyerer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Destroyerer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Destroyerer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Destroyerer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Destroyerer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Destroyerer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Destroyerer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    strong as ****. how did you work up to doing something like that? how long did it take?

jdyqf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdyqf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdyqf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdyqf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdyqf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdyqf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdyqf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdyqf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdyqf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdyqf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdyqf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never done weighted dips. I can do my own bodyweight like 35 x though. How many can you do for reference. I might make weighted dips an accessory lift. I don't know yet.
    PR's: 365 | 280 | 500 = 1145 lbs

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161814243&p=1242966893#post1242966893

Originally Posted by Destroyerer View Post
    strong as ****. how did you work up to doing something like that? how long did it take?
    not long at all! i never do dips! i have a really strong chest! i have a 425lb flat bench video on my page... maybe big bench means big dip?

Originally Posted by jdyqf View Post
    Never done weighted dips. I can do my own bodyweight like 35 x though. How many can you do for reference. I might make weighted dips an accessory lift. I don't know yet.
    one time me and my buddy had a competition, and i think i got 50? and he got 30? but id say that was almost a year ago! so id safely say i can do 60. i get fatigued easily with high reps

mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mhockey9090 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good stuff OP. Repped man

Originally Posted by mhockey9090 View Post
    Good stuff OP. Repped man
    appreciate the feed back!

DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000) DougHolland is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love dips. Do them every week. Great video. Keep up the great work.
    http://www.hollandreflexology.com/

Originally Posted by DougHolland View Post
    I love dips. Do them every week. Great video. Keep up the great work.
    yeah me to! definately a new soreness and helps shape them tig'ol'bitttties

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pretty impressive for a 32 year old.
    Misc Strength Crew

Originally Posted by scarboro View Post
    Pretty impressive for a 32 year old.
    haha 32? 19

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not long at all! i never do dips! i have a really strong chest! i have a 425lb flat bench video on my page... maybe big bench means big dip?
    I'd have to say yes on that one :P Most I've ever tried was 90 lbs for a few reps, heavy dips tend to make my sternum and ribs crack and its just an awkward feeling.

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    haha 32? 19
    I guess I missed the Teen part
    Misc Strength Crew

Originally Posted by scarboro View Post
    I guess I missed the Teen part
    ima take that more of a compliment then the lift itself glad i know i look like a full grown adult? hahah

gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500)
    thats crazy !, ive realised that there is pretty much a direct correlation with dips and bench, the movement pattern of a dip with a slight forward lean is almost identical to a decline bench, or even a flat bench for someone with a huge arch. so i find that if your dip goes up your bench does to, and you should dip near your bench ( your bw ( 190 + 200 ) = 390, your 1rm would be around 410 imo, and your bench is 425, very close numbers )
    another example would be retardo-plex, he said he can dip 90 + his bw = 285 for a few so his 1rm around 300, and his bench is 280, again very close numbers. just something to think about to the people reading, train your dips !
    go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your tv, follow fashion, act normal, obey the law. now repeat after me, i am free

- bulldog

Originally Posted by gahptramsenoru View Post
    thats crazy !, ive realised that there is pretty much a direct correlation with dips and bench, the movement pattern of a dip with a slight forward lean is almost identical to a decline bench, or even a flat bench for someone with a huge arch. so i find that if your dip goes up your bench does to, and you should dip near your bench ( your bw ( 190 + 200 ) = 390, your 1rm would be around 410 imo, and your bench is 425, very close numbers )
    another example would be retardo-plex, he said he can dip 90 + his bw = 285 for a few so his 1rm around 300, and his bench is 280, again very close numbers. just something to think about to the people reading, train your dips !
    wow... thats absolutely crazy! i really never looked into it that way.. and yeah thats definately pretty close! thanks for the insight man! appreciate it!